Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So let me get this straight. If you're a prostitute and after D1 you have no idea who is scum. Will you not use your role during the night?
Of course you would. In this game we have a mechanic, the goal is to use it, not just ignore it because we're clueless who to use it against.
And the rules stated only 3 attacks were allowed (before the rules were changed). So why would townies wait to get more ideas?

You're just not making any sense i'm sorry. I used the attack which had the least negative impact, which is far better than not having used it at all. There's absolutely nothing you can say that will convince me of the contrary.
You wanted only mafias to use the attacks D1 ? Alright then. At the end of the day, i'll have chips, you won't.
Like, i would agree with you if everyone could freely attack at any moment of the day, but that's not the case. We have a limited amount of attacks we can launch, the rules stated THREE. You're willing to wait and let mafias use every attack, that's on you, personally i want chips and i don't want to block an action, so i used an attack on Seraph. Prove to me that it was not pro-town.
Prove that this was not Pro-Town? That's easy,to prove that this is Pro-Town you'd have to convince us first that you aren't scum yourself which would've actually been to use the power on someone else rather than hold off on any attack in the first place. Why? You could happen to intercept a Mafia Block,a Janitor etc.

Using it on me,who was already out of commission for the night,was pointless. At the time there was nothing that suggested that i have an active role or that i am some kind of danger to the Town,unless you're just greedy for Starchips pretty much anyone to use this attack on would've been fine. Like an AFK Player for example,Marma would come to mind. Despite the low odds,you could've even prevented a TP(If there is one-) from making a move here.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You always want to start things right as early as possible, isn't it the case with you? 🤔 The most common problem with games with mechanics is that Town gets too focused on them.
Well I failed epically in that regard last time

Obviously the card shop hasn't opened yet, but seeing the impact the attacks can have, I assume they'd be useful
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Again, that's just your opinion and doesn't make you more right. What makes your assessment yet again incorrect though, is having time to find a good day 1 target. When you have a 3 of 18 usage of possible attacks it's a split second run for chips.

You're so certain I am mafia, then you should maybe votelock. Or will you wait for day 2 to stack on my penality votes?
But you can give chips to others, whether I have them or another townie doesn‘t matter to me. No chips are going to waste by you not attacking someone, hence why I said it‘s selfish.

I didn‘t say I‘m certain of you, could also be bad townplay like I said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Really? Maybe rushing to get chips isn't great but there are bound to be useful cards.
Possibly, but I don‘t have to be the one to have and use them. Hell I probably won‘t even survive past a few phases, will prolly start gifting my chips away when I have them.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hell I probably won‘t even survive past a few phases, will prolly start gifting my chips away when I have them.
From my short experience, I thought you would be one to get chips for the trap cards to survive, ie trap hole if something like that was available actually. Instead you want give out hand markings like Tea, lol. Friendship ftw
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
But you can give chips to others, whether I have them or another townie doesn‘t matter to me. No chips are going to waste by you not attacking someone, hence why I said it‘s selfish.

I didn‘t say I‘m certain of you, could also be bad townplay like I said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Possibly, but I don‘t have to be the one to have and use them. Hell I probably won‘t even survive past a few phases, will prolly start gifting my chips away when I have them.
Give to other townies are you really that naive? For all I know y'all mafia. :lmao I certainly know I'm not mafia, why would I sit this one out and not grab it so a mafia could grab it. Because if they do it's much worse for the townie side. Not only did they prevent a townie having it, but they can also actively disable some townie actions, since obviously they won't target some own team mates that early when there is no need. Gry you seem to just be talking without thinking things through and then get offended you're not getting answers towards your flawed analysises.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Possibly, but I don‘t have to be the one to have and use them. Hell I probably won‘t even survive past a few phases, will prolly start gifting my chips away when I have them.
This doesn't sound like you. As Town, you can't trust anyone but yourself in the early phases except if you are Mason, Lover or something. Why would you do that?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From my short experience, I thought you would be one to get chips for the trap cards to survive, ie trap hole if something like that was available actually. Instead you want give out hand markings like Tea, lol. Friendship ftw
Lots of assuming needed there. We‘re yet to find out what kind of cards there are and how expensive they are yet we‘re supposed to play assuming Torrential Torrents. I don‘t get it.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Possibly, but I don‘t have to be the one to have and use them. Hell I probably won‘t even survive past a few phases, will prolly start gifting my chips away when I have them.
Is there a player in the game of whom you are sure they would kill you in the first or second Nightphase? I actually feel like you got good odds to survive a bit longer in this game Herr Gry.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Give to other townies are you really that naive? For all I know y'all mafia. :lmao I certainly know I'm not mafia, why would I sit this one out and not grab it so a mafia could grab it. Because if they do it's much worse for the townie side. Not only did they prevent a townie having it, but they can also actively disable some townie actions, since obviously they won't target some own team mates that early when there is no need. Gry you seem to just be talking without thinking things through and then get offended you're not getting answers towards your flawed analysises.
I‘m betting on their greed for extra tools showing and giving us easy lynches(Looking pretty promising).
No matter what card effects they give it can‘t make up for a loss of members.

I did fuck up in another game giving my powers to a mafia but some sort of cooperation will always be needed for town to win. Especially once there a confirmed townie and we know card effects is when we can stack him up. Even mafias will need to give away their chips later to not become obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This doesn't sound like you. As Town, you can't trust anyone but yourself in the early phases except if you are Mason, Lover or something. Why would you do that?
Of course you can, every game by end of D2 I have lists of most likely townies based on postings and behaviours. Why should I keep my starchips and lose them when I die vs giving someone who‘s lacking X-amount for some strong card?

How am I the only one seeing this??? Demon what‘s happening?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is there a player in the game of whom you are sure they would kill you in the first or second Nightphase? I actually feel like you got good odds to survive a bit longer in this game Herr Gry.
In this current game? There‘s more that would vs those that wouldn‘t lmao, you should know this. I‘m quoting this later if I die early.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well to win for townie, cooperation is a must tho giving point is more likely when a townie is confirmed later in game
I think being selfish and focusing on one self than teamwork is what cost townie most of their games that's why I don't like those that rushed on to get the points
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
In this current game? There‘s more that would vs those that wouldn‘t lmao, you should know this. I‘m quoting this later if I die early.
I figured it would be the opposite,but fair enough,if you're gonna give away your Starchips i suggest you should give them to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said @uberfayt when are starchips "gained"? The moment the condition is fulfilled like when votelocking, or you get the bill at the end of days?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Them being bestowed as a day action is super OP as well, any townie getting lynched can give theirs away before they're lost.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meanwhile mafias could set someone up or make it look like it to seemlessly give their chips to a friend. Lots that can happen and be analyzed this game, pretty nice.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We‘re yet to find out what kind of cards there are and how expensive they are yet we‘re supposed to play assuming Torrential Torrents. I don‘t get it.
The price of the cards is good point, now that I think about it, I guess cards ~5 SC or under might be minor, considering SC can be accumulated real fast.

Better to just wait for the shop to open, instead we got the fast train on attacks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i suggest you should give them to me.
But you're already powered down night 2...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Of course you can, every game by end of D2 I have lists of most likely townies based on postings and behaviours. Why should I keep my starchips and lose them when I die vs giving someone who‘s lacking X-amount for some strong card?

How am I the only one seeing this??? Demon what‘s happening?
I am not saying that giving your chips is bad. It's the way you are behaving about giving your chips that I find intriguing. It's not a certainty that you'll die early, just like it's not a certainty that your guesses after two days will be right, assuming you are Town of course. And the cards might have protective roles etc.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Prove that this was not Pro-Town? That's easy,to prove that this is Pro-Town you'd have to convince us first that you aren't scum yourself which would've actually been to use the power on someone else rather than hold off on any attack in the first place. Why? You could happen to intercept a Mafia Block,a Janitor etc.

Using it on me,who was already out of commission for the night,was pointless. At the time there was nothing that suggested that i have an active role or that i am some kind of danger to the Town,unless you're just greedy for Starchips pretty much anyone to use this attack on would've been fine. Like an AFK Player for example,Marma would come to mind. Despite the low odds,you could've even prevented a TP(If there is one-) from making a move here.
I don't care about proving it was Pro-town, at least it was not anti-town.
Using the power on someone else, with absolutely zero idea of who could have a role or who could be scum, makes no sense.

Pointless? Nah dude, far from it. It was especially because you were out of commission that it proves that what i did was pro-town. Since you were already out of commission, why would a mafia waste an attack on you instead of blocking someone else?

Yeaaah, i'm not banking on pure luck to block a TP that we're not sure exist, or blocking a Mafia whose team would still be able to kill. Yes i could have blocked a Mafia Det; i could also have blocked a town spy, a town sane det, or whatever.

And at the end of the day, when i casted my attack, the rules were stating "only 3 attacks are possible, only the 3 fastest players will benefit from it". So from a townie perspective, what should i have done? Do nothing, which means maybe 3 mafias will attack; or attack someone randomly; or attack someone who i know is already blocked so my attack is actually not an attack. You guys can try to convince me all you want that what i did was fishy and bad and whatever, i stand by my play.


And i'll even go a step further to trigger you so that you'll be able to criticize me even more.

@uberfayt i sacrifice my role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,660
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am not saying that giving your chips is bad. It's the way you are behaving about giving your chips that I find intriguing. It's not a certainty that you'll die early, just like it's not a certainty that your guesses after two days will be right, assuming you are Town of course. And the cards might have protective roles etc.
Nothing is certain but depending on what the cards do + how expensive they are I'm totally giving the stuff away. May even give interesting insights on people that I give it to, like "which card do they buy + why".

And you tell me, lets look at my last 4 games:
Killed Night 1
Killed Night 3
Killed Night 1
Killed Day 3

:oh
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't care about proving it was Pro-town, at least it was not anti-town.
Using the power on someone else, with absolutely zero idea of who could have a role or who could be scum, makes no sense.

Pointless? Nah dude, far from it. It was especially because you were out of commission that it proves that what i did was pro-town. Since you were already out of commission, why would a mafia waste an attack on you instead of blocking someone else?

Yeaaah, i'm not banking on pure luck to block a TP that we're not sure exist, or blocking a Mafia whose team would still be able to kill. Yes i could have blocked a Mafia Det; i could also have blocked a town spy, a town sane det, or whatever.

And at the end of the day, when i casted my attack, the rules were stating "only 3 attacks are possible, only the 3 fastest players will benefit from it". So from a townie perspective, what should i have done? Do nothing, which means maybe 3 mafias will attack; or attack someone randomly; or attack someone who i know is already blocked so my attack is actually not an attack. You guys can try to convince me all you want that what i did was fishy and bad and whatever, i stand by my play.


And i'll even go a step further to trigger you so that you'll be able to criticize me even more.

@uberfayt i sacrifice my role
@Takuan has become roleless, but got 6SC. His Role went to the graveyard.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So many early trigger fingers. Not surprising the majority went after Yugi though lol.

Don't remember that much about Ishtar tbh but thanks for the avi @uberfayt
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But you're already powered down night 2...
I'm only blocked for Night 1,that stacking of attacks on me was a waste like i said,it gives them the chips but only the Lvl.2 and Lvl.3 action by Evil and Taku count essentially. Panda put an attack on me too,but that was also Lvl.2 so it does not affect me any more or less too. I suggest to keep an eye on all 3 of them.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:cookiestare

Why tho, lol. It's not even 4 hrs in yet. If you're town, I hope you get something like monster reborn for your sacrifice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top