Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought the mechanics were simple at first but now I am rather confused. Will reread everything once I wake up.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright duelists, imma go hit the bed. I'll be here near the end of DP.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So if Taku was a Mafia we can just buy his role and check it that way, awesome. We got a 3 times 6 SC costing ability to check townies..... as long as they sacrifice their roles that is, lol. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think I gonna be awake till the end of this day phase. So here is my votelock to get my chip: Votelock Copy Panda.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill DD
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm really suspicious of Takuan or Copy Panda here. They attacked Seraph after Evil attacked first. Seems like they want to join the bandwagon. I think either of them is suspicious. Takuan also sacrificed his role. He might be mafia and mafia can still perform faction kill even when they sacrifice their role. This is just my read. For now

Votelock Takuan
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
votekill Holt

nothing personal, just a random placement for day one. Doesn't look like it'll impact you either.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well these came fast and furious.

My early thoughts:

Regarding the attackers
I think there's a solid chance there is mafia in the 6. Now with the card prices revealed, what I initially said holds weight, the potential of 5 SC at the end of the day and getting a valuable card. I could buy the first 3 attacks being made as a first come first serve, and I'd hope Taku is town for obvious reasons and no reason to lynch him today. Evil, for now I'm good with him and he's been a top poster, and the DD and James attacks seem in character. Atm, I'm down to Juviii and Panda, leaning Panda because what Juviii said was true regarding newbies at least in the last 3 games.

Outside the attackers:

Holt and Blacktiger. Haven't been here much and don't agree with Tiger's votelock of Taku.

I guess Gajeel and Belserion, though this is their default day 1 behavior from what I've seen
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oh were voting now? Votekill Juviii
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Atm, I'm down to Juviii and Panda, leaning Panda because what Juviii said was true regarding newbies at least in the last 3 games.
If I'm understanding you correctly, Panda isn't a noob. He's one of the most experienced players here lol.

What about you Beno? I hope your boss streak isn't continuing :heh

Anyway I'll vote now. Doubt I'll be here for the last hours, hopefully I can be but my Internet is acting up.

Votelock Desin. Random Day 1 vote.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I probably won't make the ending hours of the phase either,so i guess i'll do a random lock now as well to at least get some starchips for today.

Votelock Belserion, She doesn't give me the feeling that she's a Mafia just yet. Naturally,i can't say for sure that she is Town either at the moment but she claimed to have had connection issues which would explain the absence/inactivity of hers over the day. And in the few posts she wrote nothing threatening stood out to me as well,so in terms of suspicions/accusations she gets a pass from me today. Votekilling her because i feel like she would make the first Day.

Let's see how things look after the first Nightphase,having said that,i'm ending my turn. :verily
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I'm understanding you correctly, Panda isn't a noob. He's one of the most experienced players here lol.
No, I'm talking about what Juviii said regarding her attack on MUIMadara


What about you Beno? I hope your boss streak isn't continuing :heh
Why of course the Uber yellow mafia boss :lmao .
Finally, been freed from the despot role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright I'm gonna hit the hay, don't think I'll make the ending hours.

I'm going to go with Tiger, not much sense to lock on Panda and have 2 locks on him before he speaks.

Votelock BlackTiger

Pegasus you beautiful bastard, my star chip please


Doesn't look like it'll impact you either.
Hard to say considering how hectic it can get in the final hour or so.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Goodmorning - about to head to work. Will be able to be back before the day ends during my break(s), however voting now just in case

votekill Asako placeholder vote, nothing personal~
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hard to say considering how hectic it can get in the final hour or so.
It's Holt, it's a pretty save bet for day 1 since he normally doesn't get too much attention early on. If someone other than me votes for him then you might want to ask some questions to that certain person :catshrug

votelock Holt, I will not be back for the end of the day phase.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I probably won't make the ending hours of the phase either,so i guess i'll do a random lock now as well to at least get some starchips for today.

Votelock Belserion, She doesn't give me the feeling that she's a Mafia just yet. Naturally,i can't say for sure that she is Town either at the moment but she claimed to have had connection issues which would explain the absence/inactivity of hers over the day. And in the few posts she wrote nothing threatening stood out to me as well,so in terms of suspicions/accusations she gets a pass from me today. Votekilling her because i feel like she would make the first Day.

Let's see how things look after the first Nightphase,having said that,i'm ending my turn. :verily
I strongly disagree with you, it is because she seemed to be avoiding saying anything threatening that she is suspicious. Even after pointing out couple times, there was no reaction to that. And all that is from my experience a save bet that it's typical Day 1 Mafia play. So I stack my vote in hope to get her lynched (or at least get some reaction and/or other people choosing to position themselves for or against this).

VOTELOCK BELSERION
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good morning. Didn't expect all these votes during the night. Will start rereading now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh they opened up shop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sac role -> buy cowboy -> sac cowboy -> repeat?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well that was a rather uneventful night (my night). Lots of votes based on feelings but I guess that is normal on a day like today.

votekill Belserion

Let's see if the pressure gives us any insights. No lock yet since this could lead to a train and for now I want to get more info out of people and I would not want to vote for a possible active role. As for my role. That Arthur Morgan card in the shop sure seems attractive or one of those 5D chess moves to get a daykilling role from the graveyard
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
How come all the noobs are suspicious of me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay now that I‘m properly awake, I completely missed the Bodyguard card. A trap that protects from a nightkill but there is only 1 in stock. I kinda want that..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah but there is a spell card that removes traps for 3SC, and my only way to counter it is a quick-play of 5SC. This gets more expensive the more invested in it you get. Hey, kinda like card games!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh they opened up shop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sac role -> buy cowboy -> sac cowboy -> repeat?
From what I understand Cowboy isn‘t a role but a Spell card, so you can‘t sack it. Like, the effect isn‘t to become a cowboy but to use the cowboy power.

There are only 2 as well.

@Takuan you were asking for tips on what to do. If your role is something really good that we don‘t want to not have you should probably get it back. Otherwise the Cowboy spell could be good since you‘re already roleless and meet that condition. Or you can mess around with the other traps and spells and make a deck to use.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright now back to the actual game. Gonna fetch some posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top