Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Holt only made one post this day. Also nice.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Final thoughts takuan after roleless seems townie, imagine doing that and then explaining to your mafia team what you just did hmmm. Juvii pushed muimadara heavily cause new people are mafia....then voted me strange.
Here you go, answer to your shitty #63 post. Just because you don't agree and play different doesn't invalid my line of thinking, but if you want me to pull out a "justification" as you did in an "analytial matter", here you go. Your problem is, there are no valid targets in day 1. You can't trust anyone, no one has really made anything, mafia usually doesn't post must during days anyways, just lurks (looking at you @Demonspeed btw), so it does not fucking matter. Blocking a vote is much more harsh for the townie than blocking a night role - which he might not even have. So yeah Grysun, when you block a potential townie's vote it is more severe because he cannot even defend himself against tight mafia votes on following day, so you did some really mafia moves here by trying to cast level 1 attack.
I think this was a good observation by evil here, mafia are more likely to want to do level 1 attacks at least early game. Gonna read into why everyone wants belserion dead but if she is going down gonna votelock in case she is mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I probably won't make the ending hours of the phase either,so i guess i'll do a random lock now as well to at least get some starchips for today.

Votelock Belserion, She doesn't give me the feeling that she's a Mafia just yet. Naturally,i can't say for sure that she is Town either at the moment but she claimed to have had connection issues which would explain the absence/inactivity of hers over the day. And in the few posts she wrote nothing threatening stood out to me as well,so in terms of suspicions/accusations she gets a pass from me today. Votekilling her because i feel like she would make the first Day.

Let's see how things look after the first Nightphase,having said that,i'm ending my turn. :verily
So seraph didnt think belserion is mafia but votelocked her?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nothing seem to have happen in the night, bel votes to me seems like paranoia than anything at least going form what happen the last few games, everytime she suspected day 1 after that traitor win

As for taku, it all depends on what your role was, if it's worth to get back or not
So do what you think is right, it's your decision
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Juvii pushed muimadara heavily cause new people are mafia....then voted me strange.
Heavily? Really? I had to attack in my first post, there was nothing else to decide who. If that's heavily in your eyes there's something wrong with them. You are the one pushing me with this nonsense. My vote isn't strange. You barely participated and when you do you say nonsense like this.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Anyway, votekill juvii
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I expected a lot more "bandwagoning" to get points, from both town and mafia. Yet many already locked their votes. Us getting lucky and lynching a non-town D1 isn't impossible but unlikely, so at least mafia would benefit from being on the top voted player. Atm looking at Evil and desin for this, Seraph was the first vote so doesn't count for this line of thought.

Most inactive players are Holt(1) and BlackTiger(4), though after them there's a bunch of people with ~6-10 posts, not that much more. Holt's post was long but he did voice himself on some things that happened before he came. BlackTiger had only 1 post where he suspects someone, when he voted.

Marm and Bel playing mostly the same, distant and observing, no comments on most things happening. I don't really see why Bel has majority of votes.

Desin supported Evil, saying he has more problems with the later attackers than the first ones, trusts Takuan, Suspects me and Juviii in another post. Then many hours later votes up Bel to apply pressure.

Muimadara way of posting is strange, I recall seeing him in the forum write much bigger posts than the few one-liners he does here. Nervous?

Gajeel and Panda only talked about the system but nothing else.

Asako was consistent on Takuan and stated her thoughts. I agree with her that Taku's attack and play was safe-play, and the role sacrifice could be a reaction to it like "safe? ok how about this reckless move then!" but I trust him for now.

Juviii focusing only on Muimadara as a newbie, when there's also BlackTiger(he played 1 game but should still count as a beginner), but then voting dd(not locking immediately like others, worth mentioning).

Not sure what to think of James, none of his posts stood out from how he usually does things, apart from a lack of early hinting(which nobody is doing this game). He did use the final lvl3 attack on Evil however, so depending on what Evil is could say a lot about James.

Demon is on max observing mode this game, I don't like it. Also asked Takuan for his role couple of times, saying he'll also give hints later but then nothing.

dd random. His attack makes no sense, otherwise talking about system.

Beno is super active, very different playstyle than his mafia games before. Commented most of what happened and his thoughts. This is like night and day. Most likely town, I'd be impressed if he was still mafia. If he was TP he'd prolly keep the mafia playstyle.

Evil I've commented before. First to attack, with a lvl 3 that I believe there's few to no benefits to town using it early, and nobody else wanted to touch the other lvl 3 for a reason. Votes Bel as 2nd person on her. I don't think his vote is strange, though there's more people playing pretty similar to Bel.

Seraph is talking a lot. He does that as mafia too, but he seems a lot more calm this time. Didn't even flinch at all the attacks his way. Strangely defends Juviii in one post saying no point pressuring, when pressuring is always a good thing and gives reactions. Claims to not have an important role, but doesn't sacrifice it for starchips now that we see the cards :hmm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Heavily? Really? I had to attack in my first post, there was nothing else to decide who. If that's heavily in your eyes there's something wrong with them. You are the one pushing me with this nonsense. My vote isn't strange. You barely participated and when you do you say nonsense like this.
I was one of the most active people day 1. hmmmm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So summary:

I trust Taku and Beno.

I'm not confident enough to stack on Bel so I'd prefer voting someone else more up. Thinking between Evil, desin, Mui and Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this was a good observation by evil here, mafia are more likely to want to do level 1 attacks at least early game. Gonna read into why everyone wants belserion dead but if she is going down gonna votelock in case she is mafia.
So you think mafia would rather block someone's vote and then lynch that person next day vs blocking someone's role which reduces the number of people to worry about at night? Could be they hit a passive but not like it'd matter, it even had the effect of having the targets of the block attacks talk about their roles. Iirc Evil also claimed passive like Seraph most likely is claiming.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
These votes against Bel i don't really understand, she's been playing mostly the same as usual imo. For now i'll not enter the train, instead i'll vote against BlackTiger.

Votelock BlackTiger
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I didn't vote lock her because of Paranoia or any BS suspicions, I literally said I think she is likely to survive the first day.

@GrySun I didn't claim anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill desin24

Let‘s see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, desin‘s vote wasn‘t a lock? Hm.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Juviii focusing only on Muimadara as a newbie, when there's also BlackTiger(he played 1 game but should still count as a beginner), but then voting dd(not locking immediately like others, worth mentioning).
For the 100000 time: I'm not focusing on MUI. I had only 1 attack. So I went for him based on that. It could have been the color of his avy really cause that's how reasons in the beginning of D1 are. Nothing substancial or worth noting. Not like I'm actively suspecting him and voting him. But I will if I think his behaviour is strange just like I will for anyone else. As of now I have nothing against him. That was just a pointless reason to help me choose someone, mostly random. As for BlackTiger he was killed off right of the bat in his first game so I would rather let him enjoy the game a little bit so I most likely won't votekill him. It's not like I have anything against him either. He wasn't active last game the same way he isn't in this one.

Edit: typos
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't vote lock her because of Paranoia or any BS suspicions, I literally said I think she is likely to survive the first day.

@GrySun I didn't claim anything.
Thoughts on her being not likely to survive the first day anymore? Would you switch off her if you could?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the 100000 time: I'm not focusing on MUI. I had only 1 attack. So I went for him based on that. It could have been the color of his avy really cause that's how reasons in the beginning of D1 are. Nothing substancial or worth noting. Not like I'm actively suspecting him and voting him. But I will if I think his behaviour is strange just like I will for anyone else. As of now I have nothing against him. That was just a pointless reason to help me choose someone, mostly random. As for BlackTiger he was killed off right of the bat in his first game so I would rather let him enjoy the game a little bit so I mostly likely won't votekill him. It's not like a have nothing against him either. He wasn't active last game the same way he isn't in this one.
I was checking everyone‘s posts, I said focusing not attacking because you were also there talking to him and helping him vote(lol). The attack itself isn‘t weird, especially not compared to the other ones.

I think the same about BlackTiger, he only did 1 valuable post but he should be given some more days to shine this time.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hyul that MGU training has been paying off Gry
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thoughts on her being not likely to survive the first day anymore? Would you switch off her if you could?
Well, I would if I could. Because I think people are taking my random lock as a foundation for a lynchtrain now.

She isn't doing herself any favors though by just liking the posts that speak against her without firing back or well, simply playing at all, she said she had connection issues and that's fine but since she is/was seemingly able to drop a post once in awhile she could've at least taken a shot at someone too. But she did not, which I guess means that she has either given up already or is hiding something, leaning towards the former more though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top