Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Looks like its gonna be either belserion or black tiger, I dont wanna make it a three way tie...
Everyone can still vote and it's 15 users online. It's not between them mafia is just waiting to wait where the journey goes.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
What kinda sucks is that not many are here for the end of the phase. Imo great townplay could be before getting lynched to reveal role, sacrifice it, give starchips(last step is the most optional) and then die. A good role is kept in the pool if we need it, though it depends on the role list whether that's useful as they're only reborn for 1 phase.
I'm willing to do this. Not sure how useful you'll find the role though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am voting either Asako or BlackTiger. Asako's posts seem too "safe" to me(jumping on Taku, then talking about teamwork and stuff), BlackTiger also just jumped on Taku and gave basic explanations.
I don't quite get the Asako thing of being safe. If anything she's been arguing with people more than usual which is more strange to me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To think panda vote caused an extension, well him extending it aside, why did you vote blacktiger panda
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
18 minutes left (10 extra from me)
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh you're here. Any thoughts on everyone, especially people that voted you?
Not really. Evil is basically grasping at straws. Seraph knew evil was gonna vote me and jumped in first so it doesn't look like he's bandwagoning. Desin didn't really give much reason other than trying to bait a wagon? Anyway if we're going to to this it has to be now since it's like 5 mins left.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
15 min left
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I need to lock my Vote again to gain Star chips? If I want to save my Grandpas Soul I might as well.

Jokes aside, I would have changed if it had been possible anyway so this is a stroke of luck.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I have a meeting now so can't wait to last minute to lock.

VOTELOCK BELSEN

I think I feel pretty good with my initial assessment so gonna confirm again.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@uberfayt Sure but I got lucky that I am awake for the extended day phase. Not everyone is so lucky. I think SCs should be given due votelocks in the regular day phase where everyone has 24h to vote and lock and not in 30 minutes because Mafia forced a tie. Otherwise Mafia will always try to force ties to give Town less SCs to buy trap and spell cards with.

@GrySun I actually did give a hint, I hid it better this time though instead of making it blatantly obvious.^^

As for backreading - I don't get Panda's tie there and I don't get the hard-on some have for killing of BT, this is his 2nd game (amirite?), dude is still learning so killing him off day 1 seems like an a-hole move to me. Newbies can be killed a couple days into the game but not at the start of it or else they learn nothing and lose interest in the game.
I would rather vote for Panda or Holt than Bel or Juviii, but if nobody is up for one of them I will probably go with Bel before the day ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

18 minutes left (10 extra from me)
Do we really have the 10 mins extension because the counter gonna stop in 3 mins?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I don't see anything strange about Bel tbh. She can be townie or mafia but not because of anything she did today.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
12 minutes left
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What's the benefit in lying about it though? At most we just know she wants SC, as I doubt there's a strategical advantage of disabling Tiger's vote tomorrow. I imagine she was thinking that she wants to be an attacker so she picked a beginner for her target.

Any thoughts overall on other attackers + Bel/other votes? Not sure how much you managed to read this day.
Well yeah, just wanting SC is fine, but you also said we could gleam some info from these patterns. Just saying her reasoning is really weird.

The attacks on Seraph felt weird. I didn't get enough time to analyse. The only other thing that stood out to me was Taku's sacrifice but I talked about that already.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't quite get the Asako thing of being safe. If anything she's been arguing with people more than usual which is more strange to me.
You can argue and still not say much. Especially with you, Seraph and Evil posting the most.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
10 minutes left
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well yeah, just wanting SC is fine, but you also said we could gleam some info from these patterns. Just saying her reasoning is really weird.

The attacks on Seraph felt weird. I didn't get enough time to analyse. The only other thing that stood out to me was Taku's sacrifice but I talked about that already.
Yeah but I'm surprised you find her the most odd out of all the attacking patterns. But fair enough.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votelock Copy Panda

Not really. Evil is basically grasping at straws. Seraph knew evil was gonna vote me and jumped in first so it doesn't look like he's bandwagoning. Desin didn't really give much reason other than trying to bait a wagon? Anyway if we're going to to this it has to be now since it's like 5 mins left.
I have many talents but seeing the future isn't one of them. I didn't know he'd vote you,since you're not the only one he questioned.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
And Gry I don't see why you'd want Town to do something so risky when there is not enough time left. You should know Town doesn't cooperate easily like that, especially in the first DP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top