Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I meant not the first time I type "Oh well" before voting for someone. And yes IMO that hint is pretty weak. Cowboy is fun but it's not that great when you are the one firing, from my POV at least, Prosecutor is much better when you think about risks and rewards. What you said is pretty much "I don't find my role boring".
It‘s not about Cowboy, but about trading away what I have. But because you weren‘t satisfied with that I gave you another. Can always nightkill me if you can‘t wait :heh
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gajeel for those inactive, I expected him to do more honestly, especially considering there a card that have cowboy and he's the gambler man
More? Sure, ask me about anyone I'll gladly share my opinion, although I already talked about everything that caught my eye early on.

Don't worry about the cowboy though, I have my eyes on it. But in order to cowboy, you first need a worthy opponent. Be patient (:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So by Gry's analysis that making me Janitor :D I know I'm not, and you will see if you lynch me, but why would he push this theory so hard? No mafia player can anticipate which role hints will be dropped during the next day, so maybe that's one of the subtle mistakes to look out for?
I don‘t get the role hints comment. Who are you voting today?

Also lol please don‘t start praising the mafia after 1 day, it‘s easy laying low but once one of them dies the rest often fall soon after.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
More? Sure, ask me about anyone I'll gladly share my opinion, although I already talked about everything that caught my eye early on.

Don't worry about the cowboy though, I have my eyes on it. But in order to cowboy, you first need a worthy opponent. Be patient (:
Does it imply that you trust Evil and Taku?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
More? Sure, ask me about anyone I'll gladly share my opinion, although I already talked about everything that caught my eye early on.

Don't worry about the cowboy though, I have my eyes on it. But in order to cowboy, you first need a worthy opponent. Be patient (:
Nobody left to take revenge on? And does that mean you don‘t have a role you‘d keep over a Cowboy shot?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What role did you pretend to be last time you did the cowboy?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? Why Seraph?
Why not Seraph? He's essentially confirmed, but he doesn't have the SC to do much of anything. Give him the SC and he has options to make an impact. Also, would confirm Taku in a way too. Tbh, I'm not exactly trusting him with all those SC at his disposal with his flip-flopping and he's blocked today anyway.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I might be the only one but DD's one liners and jumping to random conclusions kinda bothers me. One liners aren't exactly new to him but it usually doesn't trigger my senses.

I don't get Holt's hint at all. Talk about vague.

Taku should keep his role honestly. A protection role is good. And even if he flips insane (how dare you sacrifice it if you are actually insane? ) he can get rid of mafia without the risks of cowboy.

I think mafia is being very low profile this game so we should keep an eye on that kind of players.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't see how Seraph is confirmed. Yes, IC is a ballsy claim so early but I have no memories of someone claiming it so early being Town.

Depending on the Mafia team and strategy he might consider himself expendable and with this claim he gets to live longer without being questioned much.

Sacrifices are also possible for mixups.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Ach, no matter. Now is as good time as ever.

To be hoenst with you, I think the Mafia is probably containing of @Demonspeed, @Asako, @BlackTiger, @MUIMadara and the other I'm not sure, Holt, Grysun, could be anyone.

I just cannot get last Day's tie out of my head. Panda comes and out of the blue ties Belsa with Tiger. Before (was it asako or juvii defending noob tiger? -no matter) tiger had two votes but wasn't in danger to get lynched. Right after I pointed out panda and nothing but agreement from demon. He was loving all my posts, saying yes, living it. Then, when I didn't change my vote and still both were tied he continued and extended my argument and changed his vote. Right after the train rolled, and he was so surprised so many people changed vote to panda - really? you spent 40 minutes building the case and reminding everyone that panda's explanation wasn't good enough. Today he blamed me that I pointed out panda's vote and critisized that I didn't change for panda.

Him and Asako seem to have this superficial rivalry, like we suspect each other a little, and vote, but don't build a strong case against each other, or at all. She was also one of the Tiger savers, switching to Panda when the train rolled, socking some easy points for the team.

Tiger is just sooo suspicious. Yesterday wasn't as obvious as today, but both times he chose to go after the easy target, as priviously explained the messy player that no one trusts anyway, and today even locked right away, basically to be done with it and have a reason to abstain from the phase.

MUI is even more obvious mafia player. All of his under 10 posts are one liners, he doesn't engage in any kind of conversation about anyone basically. And why would he, he has no interest as he thinks it's not important to have a day time appearance, as his play is at night on the pad. It's a common rookie mafia play. Nothing for town to go for at all, but that also makes it obvious.

As priviously mentioned, it's not much but it's honest work :amuse
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ach, no matter. Now is as good time as ever.

To be hoenst with you, I think the Mafia is probably containing of @Demonspeed, @Asako, @BlackTiger, @MUIMadara and the other I'm not sure, Holt, Grysun, could be anyone.

I just cannot get last Day's tie out of my head. Panda comes and out of the blue ties Belsa with Tiger. Before (was it asako or juvii defending noob tiger? -no matter) tiger had two votes but wasn't in danger to get lynched. Right after I pointed out panda and nothing but agreement from demon. He was loving all my posts, saying yes, living it. Then, when I didn't change my vote and still both were tied he continued and extended my argument and changed his vote. Right after the train rolled, and he was so surprised so many people changed vote to panda - really? you spent 40 minutes building the case and reminding everyone that panda's explanation wasn't good enough. Today he blamed me that I pointed out panda's vote and critisized that I didn't change for panda.

Him and Asako seem to have this superficial rivalry, like we suspect each other a little, and vote, but don't build a strong case against each other, or at all. She was also one of the Tiger savers, switching to Panda when the train rolled, socking some easy points for the team.

Tiger is just sooo suspicious. Yesterday wasn't as obvious as today, but both times he chose to go after the easy target, as priviously explained the messy player that no one trusts anyway, and today even locked right away, basically to be done with it and have a reason to abstain from the phase.

MUI is even more obvious mafia player. All of his under 10 posts are one liners, he doesn't engage in any kind of conversation about anyone basically. And why would he, he has no interest as he thinks it's not important to have a day time appearance, as his play is at night on the pad. It's a common rookie mafia play. Nothing for town to go for at all, but that also makes it obvious.

As priviously mentioned, it's not much but it's honest work :amuse
Nah I'm not mafia..... ;)


It's my first game, of course I'm just going to observe.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And that's why I don't really buy Taku's story, Juviii. Even if he dislikes doc as a veteran town player he should know by now how important a sane doc is if he makes it to the late game. Why would you risk that so early on? Feels more like he expected sacrificed roles to be gone for good or only being available to the one who gave it up not the whole party thus he needed it back now instead of waiting till another town like me for example has enough SCs to buy his role from the graveyard and confirm him.
Seriously! If he truly hates doc so much he should have gone card cowboy and ask one of us to confirm him by buying and using his role! Now we have to wait till night 3 before he can use his role to check his sanity.

@MUIMadara If you're not Mafia and passive then you wouldn't mind sacrificing your role today and becoming a cowboy while I confirm your townie role so that Evil can focus his energy on other suspicious players? Or do you believe that your passive role is way too important to sacrifice?^^
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fine, I'll start conversing with rest of y'all :hi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And that's why I don't really buy Taku's story, Juviii. Even if he dislikes doc as a veteran town player he should know by now how important a sane doc is if he makes it to the late game. Why would you risk that so early on? Feels more like he expected sacrificed roles to be gone for good or only being available to the one who gave it up not the whole party thus he needed it back now instead of waiting till another town like me for example has enough SCs to buy his role from the graveyard and confirm him.
Seriously! If he truly hates doc so much he should have gone card cowboy and ask one of us to confirm him by buying and using his role! Now we have to wait till night 3 before he can use his role to check his sanity.

@MUIMadara If you're not Mafia and passive then you wouldn't mind sacrificing your role today and becoming a cowboy while I confirm your townie role so that Evil can focus his energy on other suspicious players? Or do you believe that your passive role is way too important to sacrifice?^^
I mean, I'd say my role is very important.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ach, no matter. Now is as good time as ever.

To be hoenst with you, I think the Mafia is probably containing of @Demonspeed, @Asako, @BlackTiger, @MUIMadara and the other I'm not sure, Holt, Grysun, could be anyone.

I just cannot get last Day's tie out of my head. Panda comes and out of the blue ties Belsa with Tiger. Before (was it asako or juvii defending noob tiger? -no matter) tiger had two votes but wasn't in danger to get lynched. Right after I pointed out panda and nothing but agreement from demon. He was loving all my posts, saying yes, living it. Then, when I didn't change my vote and still both were tied he continued and extended my argument and changed his vote. Right after the train rolled, and he was so surprised so many people changed vote to panda - really? you spent 40 minutes building the case and reminding everyone that panda's explanation wasn't good enough. Today he blamed me that I pointed out panda's vote and critisized that I didn't change for panda.

Him and Asako seem to have this superficial rivalry, like we suspect each other a little, and vote, but don't build a strong case against each other, or at all. She was also one of the Tiger savers, switching to Panda when the train rolled, socking some easy points for the team.

Tiger is just sooo suspicious. Yesterday wasn't as obvious as today, but both times he chose to go after the easy target, as priviously explained the messy player that no one trusts anyway, and today even locked right away, basically to be done with it and have a reason to abstain from the phase.

MUI is even more obvious mafia player. All of his under 10 posts are one liners, he doesn't engage in any kind of conversation about anyone basically. And why would he, he has no interest as he thinks it's not important to have a day time appearance, as his play is at night on the pad. It's a common rookie mafia play. Nothing for town to go for at all, but that also makes it obvious.

As priviously mentioned, it's not much but it's honest work :amuse
No, I didn't spend much time focusing on Panda. You were the one who did that the most, and before that tie my vote was on Asako. What was weird about your case is that you criticized Seraph when he said there'd not be enough time to lynch Panda when you didn't go for him yourself.

Yes I suspect Asako and as I said earlier I'll still vote for her if nothing changes rn but it's mostly gut feeling. As for what you said about BlackT, I agree completely.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Does it imply that you trust Evil and Taku?
No.

Nobody left to take revenge on? And does that mean you don‘t have a role you‘d keep over a Cowboy shot?
No more grudge against Holt :noworry, so no
I could be sane detective and still want to cowboy if it's in the mechanics honestly. Pretty selfish, but thrilling.

What role did you pretend to be last time you did the cowboy?
How does that matter? It was Bomb
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't see how Seraph is confirmed. Yes, IC is a ballsy claim so early but I have no memories of someone claiming it so early being Town.
I think Desin hinted at IC day 2 in the MCU game.

Well, it's chance shot and I think the odds are better than 50/50 here :catshrug

Edit: added Day 2
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
No, I didn't spend much time focusing on Panda. You were the one who did that the most, and before that tie my vote was on Asako. What was weird about your case is that you criticized Seraph when he said there'd not be enough time to lynch Panda when you didn't go for him yourself.

Yes I suspect Asako and as I said earlier I'll still vote for her if nothing changes rn but it's mostly gut feeling. As for what you said about BlackT, I agree completely.
You cannot win me with your gut feeling, but if you agree we try out killing Tiger today, you might have won me over. I'll believe you didn't try to save your buddy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top