Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean it could still be a slip. But he also said he targetted someone last night so.. :catshrug
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Uhm, Taku I can't block you next day since I blocked you today similar to how I cannot attack Evil today since I attacked him yesterday. You should worry about others using lvl2 or 3 on you tomorrow not me, lol.



You missed Madara claiming active and having used an action on Beno last night. He said he though passive meant less powerful actions and active porwerful ones.



You also missed Madara claiming active and me and Evil and Beno and Demon and everyone else reacting to it.
That was mostly a joke but also directed at others, don't worry.

And yeah, i missed that talk about Madara. Well things have been getting on my nerves so i haen't been following properly. Thankfully you guys don't miss a thing !
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I made a mistake here. I thought Evil was role blocked by roleblocker but was it a penalty for Lv3 Attack? So he might be as sus as Takuan and Seraph.

Also do I need to reveal my role now? I see Evil and Demon voted me. On page 33 right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad only Damon voted me. I'll try to catch up.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I could sacrifice it but then i lose the sure fire Confirmation from it and that is kind of missing the point of what i had in mind originally.



Same old,same old eh Demon?:heh
Would you mind telling me what your original plan was?
Because besides Burden and Freeman I think your IC role has good chances of being an auto-fail role meaning the Meme-Pot is great for you to use to collect SCs and the sooner you use PoM the more SCs you get from everyone as most of us should have at least 1 SCs due votelocking. Plus if your role fails to sacrifice then there is a good chance you are town as i believe there are more town roles that cannot sacrifice due their role rules than mafia roles.

I'm disappointed everyone ignoring me
Gry and Gajeel already called you out so I do the honors of being the third man of telling you: We took notice, put it to the archive aaaaaaaaaaand considered it not worth our time today.

Was Demon ever TP? And sure, I am expecting one considering how uber likes stuff. Be it Lovers, Santa, SS or Mentor. Would want to believe it‘s not Mentor because it‘s too similar to last game but we‘ll see that in due time.
Good point on the card system and kills.
I think he was? Like once? Maybe? I usually only remember his Mafia plays, lol.
I think it will probably be Lovers since that way there is no extra kill and he can spice the game up by having a "traitor" among the Mafia who wants to see his buddies dead in time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I made a mistake here. I thought Evil was role blocked by roleblocker but was it a penalty for Lv3 Attack? So he might be as sus as Takuan and Seraph.

Also do I need to reveal my role now? I see Evil and Demon voted me. On page 33 right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad only Damon voted me. I'll try to catch up.
Maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And no I don't remember ever being TP.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Would you mind telling me what your original plan was?
Because besides Burden and Freeman I think your IC role has good chances of being an auto-fail role meaning the Meme-Pot is great for you to use to collect SCs and the sooner you use PoM the more SCs you get from everyone as most of us should have at least 1 SCs due votelocking. Plus if your role fails to sacrifice then there is a good chance you are town as i believe there are more town roles that cannot sacrifice due their role rules than mafia roles.



Gry and Gajeel already called you out so I do the honors of being the third man of telling you: We took notice, put it to the archive aaaaaaaaaaand considered it not worth our time today.



I think he was? Like once? Maybe? I usually only remember his Mafia plays, lol.
I think it will probably be Lovers since that way there is no extra kill and he can spice the game up by having a "traitor" among the Mafia who wants to see his buddies dead in time.
I can sacrifice my role,but i won't do it. I wanted to keep it till my Official Reveal,sacrifice it then,buy a Cowboy Card and duel someone. If not that i had sacrificed it anyway and maybe bought a bunch of Trap Cards/Spell Cards. But yeah,not before my reveal by the hosts.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm not sure I fully understand the Innocent Child role. Does the player leave the game once he gets confirmed because he's a child or does he keep playing?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm not sure I fully understand the Innocent Child role. Does the player leave the game once he gets confirmed because he's a child or does he keep playing?
He keeps playing,he gets told when his reveal happens and that's it. He has no special powers other than being the most trustworthy person in the game.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm being attacked right now :emocat
Nah, man. This is like drinking coffee and eating cake with grannies attack kind of level right now. We had way worse stuff like that, especially late game when it gets heated as each side might win depending where the lynch goes. This is harmless what you got today.^^

I mean it could still be a slip. But he also said he targetted someone last night so.. :catshrug
Anyway, if we got a spy we can confirm Madara actually having an action, so it's not that bad.

I made a mistake here. I thought Evil was role blocked by roleblocker but was it a penalty for Lv3 Attack? So he might be as sus as Takuan and Seraph.

Also do I need to reveal my role now? I see Evil and Demon voted me. On page 33 right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad only Damon voted me. I'll try to catch up.
Depends. If you are about to die, better die role revealing and then going down like a captain which shows everyone they were fools when you actually die the role you said you were. I usually do that when I am about to be votelynched and I got a role I think that needs to survive for town. Or when I am a Mafia desperate to keep living my Scum life, lol.
Right now, you are still in the clear though, it is not sure if you will die today or not.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed Cannot believe you think i'm capable of faking my IC Claim by the way,that would not just be ballsy but also insane. It's a dead end after all man.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright, imma hit the bed. I'll be here like one hour before the DP ends, maybe before. Since this thing about "roles that cannot be sacrificed" was brought up, By the end of the day I'll give you a hint on it.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nah, man. This is like drinking coffee and eating cake with grannies attack kind of level right now. We had way worse stuff like that, especially late game when it gets heated as each side might win depending where the lynch goes. This is harmless what you got today.^^



Anyway, if we got a spy we can confirm Madara actually having an action, so it's not that bad.



Depends. If you are about to die, better die role revealing and then going down like a captain which shows everyone they were fools when you actually die the role you said you were. I usually do that when I am about to be votelynched and I got a role I think that needs to survive for town. Or when I am a Mafia desperate to keep living my Scum life, lol.
Right now, you are still in the clear though, it is not sure if you will die today or not.
Hopefully it gets heated and I'm still here.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can sacrifice my role,but i won't do it. I wanted to keep it till my Official Reveal,sacrifice it then,buy a Cowboy Card and duel someone. If not that i had sacrificed it anyway and maybe bought a bunch of Trap Cards/Spell Cards. But yeah,not before my reveal by the hosts.
I bet you can't sacrifice your role when you got confirmed so you can never become a cowboy, Sera. I'm sorry. :P
Is there anyone interested in sacrificing their role and becoming a cowboy instead while I buy their role and confirm them being town with my 6 SCs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed Cannot believe you think i'm capable of faking my IC Claim by the way,that would not just be ballsy but also insane. It's a dead end after all man.
I think if I was Mafia Bomb I would claim IC. Just for the lolz and my teammates going ham on me in night 1 why I suicided on day 1 claiming I get revealed on day 4 or 5.^^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I bet you can't sacrifice your role when you got confirmed so you can never become a cowboy, Sera. I'm sorry. :P
Is there anyone interested in sacrificing their role and becoming a cowboy instead while I buy their role and confirm them being town with my 6 SCs?
I mean,i technically still could,one of you guys could always just gift me some Starchips after all. But yeah,if not then okay,i feel like i'd die during a duel anyway lol.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure I fully understand the Innocent Child role. Does the player leave the game once he gets confirmed because he's a child or does he keep playing?
Lmao

@James Rye you need to create a role like this only to give it to Asako and tell her "now leave, you loli!" :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed Cannot believe you think i'm capable of faking my IC Claim by the way,that would not just be ballsy but also insane. It's a dead end after all man.
I died by getting killed by the rival Mafia when I claimed Apprentice last time and it was also D2. Anything is possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not sure I fully understand the Innocent Child role. Does the player leave the game once he gets confirmed because he's a child or does he keep playing?
He doesn't leave. He is just confirmed Town. It's a bit like Jesus when he ressurects.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lmao

@James Rye you need to create a role like this only to give it to Asako and tell her "now leave, you loli!" :lmao

Innocent Loli (Town)
The Innocent Loli gets told at what day she gets revealed to town. However, once revealed she will leave the game together with the player alive who has voted most of her as he gets handcuffed by FBI for being a disgusting Lolicon hitting on an innocent Loli during a game. "But officer, I had no idea, she was a loli!" will not be counted as excuse.


Something like that. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean,i technically still could,one of you guys could always just gift me some Starchips after all. But yeah,if not then okay,i feel like i'd die during a duel anyway lol.
Let's just wait for uber to return an hour before game ends. He did say he would give us a hint regarding what roles are auto-fails regarding sacrifice. Though I believe yours would belong to that as well. I mean, why should a confirmed Townie be able to sacrifice his role and why should anyone buy it then? Same for Burden and Freeman as that would delete them from the game after the one day phase passed.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Innocent Loli (Town)
The Innocent Loli gets told at what day she gets revealed to town. However, once revealed she will leave the game together with the player alive who has voted most of her as he gets handcuffed by FBI for being a disgusting Lolicon hitting on an innocent Loli during a game. "But officer, I had no idea, she was a loli!" will not be counted as excuse.

 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Exactly what I imagined when writing that role down.^^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland

Innocent Loli (Town)
The Innocent Loli gets told at what day she gets revealed to town. However, once revealed she will leave the game together with the player alive who has voted most of her as he gets handcuffed by FBI for being a disgusting Lolicon hitting on an innocent Loli during a game. "But officer, I had no idea, she was a loli!" will not be counted as excuse.


Something like that. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Let's just wait for uber to return an hour before game ends. He did say he would give us a hint regarding what roles are auto-fails regarding sacrifice. Though I believe yours would belong to that as well. I mean, why should a confirmed Townie be able to sacrifice his role and why should anyone buy it then? Same for Burden and Freeman as that would delete them from the game after the one day phase passed.
Yeah you're probably right,guess we'll have to lynch the right people then to gain Starchips instead. Or me at least.

I probably won't see the end of the phase but i'll backread as soon as i can.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top