Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I thought so too, but remember last game? How does he plan to fake Spy? Did @digitaldude and @BD_Beno talk about who they plan to target? You should know Herr Spyraph(paying you back all the passive agressiveness) that he either drags his teammates into the dirt with him or he gets exposed. Beno isn‘t paranoid so dd can‘t learn a different sanity. He‘s screwed if he‘s lying, and we have plenty of active roles that can say who they targetted after dd has done so.
I guess to confirm myself I can target beno, but I could try to catch a mafia, since im not trusted much I can spy beno then day 4 we will have 4 confirmed townies, me beno seraph and returning evil. Potentially belserion.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I thought so too, but remember last game? How does he plan to fake Spy? Did @digitaldude and @BD_Beno talk about who they plan to target? You should know Herr Spyraph(paying you back all the passive agressiveness) that he either drags his teammates into the dirt with him or he gets exposed. Beno isn‘t paranoid so dd can‘t learn a different sanity. He‘s screwed if he‘s lying, and we have plenty of active roles that can say who they targetted after dd has done so.
What if,

Beno is a legit Townie Spy,DD is a Mafia Apprentice and has a Mafia Detective on his Team. The Det. told him at N1 or N2 that Beno is a Spy. All those days till now we only saw DD claim he is active,no hints no anything. With a Mafia Det. on his team telling him of a Spy in the fray he could easily fake becoming one. Since he'd only need to say "I learned from X twice and i am now Spy",naturally the targetted Player will confirm it and clear the result instantly. DD walks out fine and we feel compelled to trust him. Meanwhile DD actually became a Strongman,Pirate,a Bomb or whatever. Its Mafia Basics to claim something close to your actual role to not get confused or slip up majorly,the closest to the M. Apprentice is the Town Apprentice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You ain't hiding, others do that much more, but you ain't exactly forcoming with what your role could be either.

Same as every night, Pinky. We take over the world!


Plan stays the same, just with Bel having another option (a good one, mind you, one night protection from death is great buy, for Sera at least) to do the sacrifice and confirmation plan.
Depending on how ready @Belserion and @Asako are to sacrifice their roles we could go like this:
Asako sacrifices her role today, I confirm her with my RR card during the day.
I die to have everyone see that I am regular townie after sacrificing my role. Sure my 6 SC go to bust but whatever.
Asako as confirmed townie buys cowboy and is cowboy for the rest of the game.
For Bel's confirmation next day, Sera would need to reach at least 6 SC today via crowd-funding, in which you could play a part as well Holt if you were to give all your SCs to Sera today, then next day Bel sacrifices, Sera confirms Bel and is safe for the next night and Bel becomes 2nd Cowboy.

It all comes down to how many townies are ready to entrust Sera with their SCs today as my original plan had no idea that SCs are only given at the end of the day (same for Juviii who tried to give today gained SCs to Sera as well thus her "ALL my SCs" transaction) so my plan to sacrifice and give my newly earned SC to Sera won't work as atm I still got 0 SC and only get 6 when the day ends and I am still alive.
But I dont necessarily need to be alive as long as town can get two confirmed townies (Asako and Bel) out of this who both have become cowboys and can put their day kills to use for town albeit 50/50 kill is always risky as cowboy, so I'd rather see them use cowboy after we gained a lead on Mafia.



Yes, I am. I could confirm either Bel or Asako today and then die to confirm that I was not a Mafia Scum lying through their teeth. I would rather see the IC with the one night protection than me though so I think Sera confirming Bel is a good play by itself.
Wasn‘t Seraph going for Pot of Memes? Doesn‘t that let him crowdfund himself all the SC he needs for role reborn purchase? If it works like that.

Also Asako wouldn‘t become permanent Cowboy either, it‘s 1 usage even if she wins the duel.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James about your plan, it depends on us trusting what you see in the graveyard no? I mean, loophole there
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
James about your plan, it depends on us trusting what you see in the graveyard no? I mean, loophole there
He proposed to get cleared by Seraph, and then clearing Asako.
Now that he's been in the spotlight and people voting against him, he wants to be lynched and use the RR card on somebody to clear that player. If he gets lynched and turns townie, we'll know that he cleared the player for real.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It does sound good in theory. This supposed selflessness though 🤔
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you die today then how are you going to gift those SC to me that you promised? You need to live 1 more day to bestow those to me. One time your plan sounds great and then it suddenly becomes worrisome because of some tripping man.
For that I have to say:
Focus not on the SC, focus on the town proven to aid you in your victory. The SC are only a mean to an end, the people on your side you can trust are worth more than a million SC.
Lol, this really sounds like what some Card Philosopher would tell the MC of a card game anime. I should make this my signature. XDDD

We will not learn anymore if a transfer was successful or not,nothing drastic imo.
The part about when we get SC is pretty damn drastic because I thought I could sacrifice and give you my SC at once. Now I need to die today to be able to use my RR card to prove that whatever I say about the role I brought from somebody else, preferably Asako, is true.
But again, that is okay with Bel being there to replace me when I fall.

Finally a relevant post for a Mafia Game. Why do you trust Juviii and desin? It really looks to me like Juviii is scared. Beno caught her targetting Holt N2, she confirmed(ofc she will, she has to). But hasn‘t said with what or N1 target. Trying to think of a role to claim that‘s active and that she would use on Holt and another person? I won‘t believe her claiming Det.

Desin hasn‘t done much at all. Last I remember about him he voted Evil to prevent a Det lynch which is town behavior, but most of the rest of what he was doing is rather distant.

Can you answer an older post of mine and say why there would be 2 SMs in a 1-killing party game?
Because Juviii and desin gave Sera SC that's why. Plus Juviii didn't paniced when Beno said he saw her targeting Holt, instead she tries to pry into Holt who holds firmly against that. I would believe an active one over an passive one anytime because an active one has actions to answer for and if Juviii were to target somebody who died she would have a hard time to justify her action whereas a passive has no action he or she could answer for. Like how could Bel prove to us she is really BP without a Det? She can't! Simple as that. But with the RR card she can prove she is townie by losing her role and becoming cowboy instead!

As for the 2 SM, I think it is because uber was avoiding prostitute and escort and didn't wanted to give too many roles that are only one time in the game. By having copies he provides push for the players to sacrifice their roles and use their SC for the card game thus making his card mechanic working. Otherwise we just keep buying negate cards and that's it and that would be reaaaaaaaaaaaally boring and most likely not what uber had in mind when he created this card system. Right @uberfayt ?^^

Not to mention,both Gry and Holt refuse to give more or anything at all to their roles. Its D3 already,Gry is still alive,he should know better and just give us anything about his role since Town Gry's days are numbered by default. Secrecy isn't doing Holt much favor either if he is legit since the more he plays it safe the more likely he is to be felled at night for it.
Yes, that's what I have been saying as well. They play very secretive when usually they are much more hardcore on finding mafia or confirming townies. So they should support my decision to die today if it confirms Asako.

Why seraph needs more than 6sc dont get it james.
Because we no longer know if what SC were given to Sera were actually given. if Mafias with 0 SC say they give one or all their SC then they fail and lied but we cannot check on that until Sera tells us next day how many SC he actually received and if everyone gifts 1 SC then no way we can figure out who lied and who didn't.
PLUS! We want Sera to do the PoM play, by sacrificing today, failing his sacrifice and then use PoM next day for that he needs 2 extra SC.

Desin won't claim anything either...honestly guys,if you don't start cooperating today then when will you? This ain't how it works.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If everything that i saw today in terms of transfers worked + my own Attacks and Vote/s. Then i should already have enough to buy a Pot of Memes or the Monster Reborn Card already. If not both even.
Both would be best.
Do not forget you need to sacrifice your role today so that you can use PoM tomorrow else you would need to wait until day 5 before using PoM and that would mean most likely 2 less SC for you due two more deaths by then. Also with me dying today Mafia will be at 5 townie kills, 4 considering Evil returns as Jesus sometime. So we can't afford to wait too long before messing with their card buying plays for which they need SC which you can steal using the PoM.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What if,

Beno is a legit Townie Spy,DD is a Mafia Apprentice and has a Mafia Detective on his Team. The Det. told him at N1 or N2 that Beno is a Spy. All those days till now we only saw DD claim he is active,no hints no anything. With a Mafia Det. on his team telling him of a Spy in the fray he could easily fake becoming one. Since he'd only need to say "I learned from X twice and i am now Spy",naturally the targetted Player will confirm it and clear the result instantly. DD walks out fine and we feel compelled to trust him. Meanwhile DD actually became a Strongman,Pirate,a Bomb or whatever. Its Mafia Basics to claim something close to your actual role to not get confused or slip up majorly,the closest to the M. Apprentice is the Town Apprentice.
I multiple times said I am active NIGHT role but juvii never added it.
Also mafia detective only learns after night ends he cant tell his team, so if I was mafia apprentice I would know only night 1 which is enough I guess. Still I can confirm myself as townie tonight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You need to check my latest posts, Gry, lol. I am fine with dying today as my death would confirm another townie. I just need one townie to sacrifice their role, preferably Asako to prevent her from being lynched tomorrow after I die as regular townie today, so that I can use my RR, die, have everyone see my Townie role and thus confirmed what I said I saw as role given to me by Host.
You write far too much James, same with role suggestions. You really have to make it less messy else it‘s hard to even understand your points. I‘m slowly getting through the most recent pages though.

Btw with his push to get everything onto Seraph that sounds to me likehe wants his team to nightkill him. Taku already said he won‘t protect him(wtf?) and Mui didn‘t even protect Demon. The 2 Doc assumption will cost us Seraph at this rate, I don‘t like what you‘re setting up.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Seraph not sure about your thing with DD. Shooting in the dark really. He claimed he was active, was there something else you wanted him to say?
And faking spy is not possible. You can't keep getting away with it. You're really harping on this M.Det thing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For several pages he's been agreeing about being lynched, if that helps clearing somebody before he dies. So yeah, no. He doesn't look desperate to save his skin.
Ofc he‘s „agreeing“ to it, that‘s why he‘s making sure to say it every 2 posts lol. Now you think 2 SMs are possible because he „doesn‘t mind dying“.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This was a long read
First of all james, no way I sacrifice my role and leave my confirmation in your hands, I prefer to leave it to seraph hands as he will be confirmed
You could easily lie
Second about bel, if she is BP why in the name of god could she sacrifice her role when it means mafia will worry about who they use their strongman on, she should keep it as even if one get it with RR it goes in the next day
BP one of the roles that should never be sacrificed
In fact it's possible if she sacrifice it mafia will have no problem using strongman on seraph that will have doc protection ruining the sacrifice plan tomorrow
Don't think mafia will have any reason to kill both me or you considering we top suspect especially when there spy and doc running around
Also everyone should seriously reveal considering we have those roles out in the op
All the roles that are important are out I don't see any reason why you could keep hiding behind "oh no, I don't wanna now"

And seraph about DD I mean a sane spy the result is impossible hard to fake, you know yourself what happen last game when you did it
I doubt anyone could be that foolish to try it after what just happen
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun i just don't understand how you can say James is desperate to save himself, when for the last two phases he's been talking about being confirmed by Seraph, the most trustworthy player here. He's ok to sacrifice his role, ok to get Cowboy and risking losing a duel, ok to get lynched if that helps town.
That‘s all it takes for you to trust him? Really? I‘m so using this one day when I‘m mafia/tp too. Just keep talking about being fine with death and others confirming him(others that he‘ll kill at night) and I’ll be believed all my BS. Cool.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because Juviii and desin gave Sera SC that's why. Plus Juviii didn't paniced when Beno said he saw her targeting Holt, instead she tries to pry into Holt who holds firmly against that. I would believe an active one over an passive one anytime because an active one has actions to answer for and if Juviii were to target somebody who died she would have a hard time to justify her action whereas a passive has no action he or she could answer for. Like how could Bel prove to us she is really BP without a Det? She can't! Simple as that. But with the RR card she can prove she is townie by losing her role and becoming cowboy instead!
This is a weak point James. Why would she panic? I'm not dead, so what exactly would be pinned on her? Juvii was just trying to ride on Beno's wave to get more info. Of course she knew all along she targeted me, why did she need to wait for Beno to say this before she started trying to find out more? Also, notice how she kept everything else hidden? N1 target? Reason for N1 or N2?

Bestowing the SC is a cheap way to get town trust. Pointless metric. Obviously she doesn't have SCs. She voted me both days, so she couldn't have won excessive stuff from that.

As for holding firm, notice how she's the one hesitating? She keeps trying to read me, but won't answer basic questions even after I said I'll reciprocate.

After you, Juvii is like my next top suspect.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Btw with his push to get everything onto Seraph that sounds to me likehe wants his team to nightkill him. Taku already said he won‘t protect him(wtf?) and Mui didn‘t even protect Demon. The 2 Doc assumption will cost us Seraph at this rate, I don‘t like what you‘re setting up.
That's also what i thought as well. Seraph having so much in his hands will lead Mafia to target him for sure.

Yes, i said i wouldn't target him. Are you being serious right now? I don't even know my sanity and you want me to target the most powerful and most confirmed man in town ? You can't be for real right now. I really can't understand you.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph not sure about your thing with DD. Shooting in the dark really. He claimed he was active, was there something else you wanted him to say?
And faking spy is not possible. You can't keep getting away with it. You're really harping on this M.Det thing
And seraph about DD I mean a sane spy the result is impossible hard to fake, you know yourself what happen last game when you did it
I doubt anyone could be that foolish to try it after what just happen
What about this is hard or "foolish"? He essentially needs to fake 1 target/result. Once he "becomes a Spy" he can just claim to have been blocked for the next Nights. There,cleared identity.

And yeah,i keep going back to this because unless any of you can safely say there is no M. Det then i see no reason to believe otherwise right now.

Juviii could be the M.Det for all we know and she checked your role Holt last night. We don't know who her N1 Target is,so my theory remains alive unless we learn who or what.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That‘s all it takes for you to trust him? Really? I‘m so using this one day when I‘m mafia/tp too. Just keep talking about being fine with death and others confirming him(others that he‘ll kill at night) and I’ll be believed all my BS. Cool.
You still didn't prove how his plan is anti-town.
Again, if we don't lynch him, Seraph will confirm him next day anyway. If all of this was just an incredibly risky mafia play in order to be put in the spotlight heavily and survive ONE more day, then we just kill him next day. In any case, if he truly is Mafia, why would he do all this ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought so too, but remember last game? How does he plan to fake Spy? Did @digitaldude and @BD_Beno talk about who they plan to target? You should know Herr Spyraph(paying you back all the passive agressiveness) that he either drags his teammates into the dirt with him or he gets exposed. Beno isn‘t paranoid so dd can‘t learn a different sanity. He‘s screwed if he‘s lying, and we have plenty of active roles that can say who they targetted after dd has done so.
It was a joke, after all I died before doing that and I probably wouldn't have done it anyway (though I might have if I thought town would benefit from it, lol, but with Erinyes I would have most likely picked the wrong target between pompom and her back then XD).
If I am Mafia why am I okay with dying today, Gry? It makes no sense, I should try to live for as long as I can.

Also, Asako would have 0 reason to contest James‘ claim unless they investigated him with M. Det and know he‘s lying and Santa or something. But if not and he drops SM she‘ll have sacrificed herself for nothing. Hence James is full of crap. Or a Santa/SS, he sounds as if the game will end if he dies.
Not true! Asako says she trusts me and my plan! We just need to tweak it and have me die today so that she avoids being lynched tomorrow when I die as townie today confirming her role today. Nobody got a present so far! With so many active roles an Illusion should have died by now! You are not making any sense whatsoever!

I guess to confirm myself I can target beno, but I could try to catch a mafia, since im not trusted much I can spy beno then day 4 we will have 4 confirmed townies, me beno seraph and returning evil. Potentially belserion.
That is a good idea. No way you could fake spy if you were to tell first before Beno said who he picked as spy target. I would support that idea. The more townies we can confirm the better. Nice plan, dd!

What if,

Beno is a legit Townie Spy,DD is a Mafia Apprentice and has a Mafia Detective on his Team. The Det. told him at N1 or N2 that Beno is a Spy. All those days till now we only saw DD claim he is active,no hints no anything. With a Mafia Det. on his team telling him of a Spy in the fray he could easily fake becoming one. Since he'd only need to say "I learned from X twice and i am now Spy",naturally the targetted Player will confirm it and clear the result instantly. DD walks out fine and we feel compelled to trust him. Meanwhile DD actually became a Strongman,Pirate,a Bomb or whatever. Its Mafia Basics to claim something close to your actual role to not get confused or slip up majorly,the closest to the M. Apprentice is the Town Apprentice.
We will see after tonight. If DD targets Beno and says first who Beno targeted and it is for real then no way he could be lying about being spy. Would be too risky with a chance of being right by less then 10%.

Wasn‘t Seraph going for Pot of Memes? Doesn‘t that let him crowdfund himself all the SC he needs for role reborn purchase? If it works like that.

Also Asako wouldn‘t become permanent Cowboy either, it‘s 1 usage even if she wins the duel.
Yes, but RR takes higher priority. Best would be if Sera buys both cards tonight.
You can help by giving him your SC, Gry.
Come on, show some support for town.
And lol, both Asako and me know we are "only" card cowboys but still better to have that option than not having it, right?^^

James about your plan, it depends on us trusting what you see in the graveyard no? I mean, loophole there
That's why I will die today.
I die, you see I am only regular townie after my sacrifice and thus you know whatever I said about Asako's role is true.
And if I were to turn out Mafia, then isn't that even better? Because then you can believe that Asako most likely IS the SM no matter what I said.
So with me dying and checking Asako townie is not losing anything. Except for the RR but like I said I am townie and ready to die for town if it means we get two townies confirmed and can push Mafia into a corner because the more confirmed townies we have the harder for Mafia to frame townies as mafias.

It does sound good in theory. This supposed selflessness though 🤔
We don't win games by staying alive selfishly when our roles ain't that important. We win by lynching Mafia and confirming as many townies as possible. And right now we can confirm two with my death and Seraph making enough cash to buy RR and see the next day. No plan is without risk but this plan has the most promise of making bank for town!

You write far too much James, same with role suggestions. You really have to make it less messy else it‘s hard to even understand your points. I‘m slowly getting through the most recent pages though.

Btw with his push to get everything onto Seraph that sounds to me likehe wants his team to nightkill him. Taku already said he won‘t protect him(wtf?) and Mui didn‘t even protect Demon. The 2 Doc assumption will cost us Seraph at this rate, I don‘t like what you‘re setting up.
Then don't like it and votelocking me. For my plan to work I need to be proven town beyond doubt to make sure no one can doubt Asako. For that I need to die. So you are helping already, even if you don't want to. Lol. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess to confirm myself I can target beno, but I could try to catch a mafia, since im not trusted much I can spy beno then day 4 we will have 4 confirmed townies, me beno seraph and returning evil. Potentially belserion.
Problem is their Escort can just block whoever you say like Beno, then you also don‘t get anything. Should decide on your own, many active players to pick from. If you’re legit then with Seraph, you, Beno and Evil we already got a big confirmed town team tomorrow.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If James even is a Mafia,he could always be a gutsy TP for all we know. I only know that one of these "2" SMs needs to die today otherwise we won't have peace at mind. I need some kind of protection tonight because i fear i am dying next,although my role itself would hold no merit to the Town other than being a confirmed Player.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top