Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What makes you say Alvarez Erza is stronger? That makes no sense from where I’m sitting. Another year of missions and active training and she hasn’t surpassed herself, when we see the kind of jump they have in a year’s training? I mean even if you argue she trains worse in a group and only grew half as much as last time. It still puts her a magnitude beyond where she was. I’m gonna follow regular shounen logic, unless otherwise stated, last arc’s big moments are the new status quo. An it doesn’t hurt she did that while all fucked up.
Because she was amped on POF back in Alvarez. I don't believe there was a significant power-jump for anyone going from Alvarez to 100YQ anyways. But hey, I won't complain if you're gonna say Erza's feats from the last arc is just her regular strength.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright. Apart from the first point , you convinced me. I'm not convinced with the first point is because his guild mark was specifically shown glowing which only has ever happened when the guild members got boosted by some external source so I'm not fully convinced Natsu can pull it off whenever he likes.
There's nothing that anyone else has to do for Natsu to tap into this "guild power". Natsu just has to get really emotional. I suppose it's possible that Natsu is absorbing other people's power into him...But even then, that's not exclusive to when he had it against Zeref. It's happened before, but I just chalked it up to typical shounen speeches. So I chalked the one in Zeref's fight as typical shounen speech too.
I suppose I could be wrong here, and Natsu truly has the power to tap into other people's powers. Then that's just OP. It's also just POF, because the chapter I'm pulling these pages from is literally titled "Power of Emotions".
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
It doesn't take a year. The way Invel got Gray to release his darkness wasn't by waiting for him for a year. It was to kill Juvia and trigger his emotions. Darkness isn't exclusive to devil slaying magic, or Zeref's power. Invel literally said it's a source of power available to everyone.

Sure, END might do better than base Natsu against Zeref. But base Natsu was losing to Zeref. I'm saying that END is weaker than DF Natsu and Flames of Savage Emotions. Also Zeref, who took shots from IgNatsu.

I'm talking about their overall performance. Gray's performance against Mard would only be equivalent to Erza if he overpowered Momento Mori and then cut down Mard, and the only help he needed to perform that was receiving Silver's power. If Irene smacks Gray, he's not getting back up to smash her meteor. Neither is END. Not that they have the feats to suggest they can pull it off in the first place, because their attacks were stuffed by Erza. Erza breaking the meteor alone doesn't put her on Irene's level. But the fact that she turned around and cut down Irene's dragon form proves that she gave Irene an extremely difficult fight. By definition, that is her defeating Irene's dragon form.

Why such a huge leap? And you don't think Erza had significant POF boosts during the Alvarez Arc? Well then that's just her normal strength. I mean, now she definitely slaughters END or Gray. Not just because of what she did against Irene, but because of this:
I happen to think Erza got progressively stronger as the arc went on because she got more emotional, but if you're saying Erza can consistently pull stuff like this off....END won't even touch Erza.
It does, Invel stated Gray's darkness was already on the verge of releasing, he just pushed it through with Juvia.

Base Natsu gave Zeref a high diff fight, END would win, imo anyway.

Alright, let's put it yet another way. Shiki breaking Genesis' Sema goes to show that you can be significantly weaker than your opponent, and still break their meteor(and by significantly weaker, i mean not even in the same league). Gray damaging Mard with Slayer advantage goes to show that you can be significantly weaker than your opponent, and still damage them with Slayer advantage. Doing both in a fight doesn't make you the same level as your opponent, because they're both feats significantly weaker characters can do to significantly stronger opponents. Besides, Gray tanked tonnes of attacks from Mard and tanked Momento Mori before finishing Mard, by feats he tanked more than Erza did against Dragon Eileen, who only tanked a single attack and then broke her meteor, something that as I said, a significantly weaker character can do to a significantly stronger opponent.
Fact is, without DS advantage Erza wouldn't have been able to hurt dragon Eileen, plain and simple. What you say caused an extreme diff fight, was only accomplish-able by an extreme advantage and magic power from an outside source. You don't get to be labeled on the same tier as someone if your extreme diff fight is entirely reliant on someone else, especially when we have seen that she can bust Erza's bones with a single swipe of the hand, and can supposedly no sell Erza's unsupported attacks, as well as their general portrayal. Get where I'm coming from?

Because pretty much everyone in FT has shown improvement on par with their Alvarez selves. Erza with her True Benizakura, Laxus with RLM, Lucy with Star Dress Mix, Natsu with Purgatory, Lisanna and Elfman with their crap, Wendy with High Enchants. They've made clear and tangible progress, maybe it's not exactly Alvarez level improvement, but it's in the same ballpark imo.
As for Erza's PoF in Alvarez, sure, she got it, I just don't think it's like a X2 power boost or whatever. I think she would have fainted from the bone breaking attack without PoF, but without it I think she still had the attack potency to smash the meteor and cut Eileen. As for sinking Acno, meh, it's better than Jellals meteor, but meteor is Jellals weakest attack and it's also an attack Acno is immune to. I think it's as much a problem for END as Christina trying to dive bomb him, that is to say, no problem at all.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,165
Age
37
Country
United States
Because she was amped on POF back in Alvarez. I don't believe there was a significant power-jump for anyone going from Alvarez to 100YQ anyways. But hey, I won't complain if you're gonna say Erza's feats from the last arc is just her regular strength.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There's nothing that anyone else has to do for Natsu to tap into this "guild power". Natsu just has to get really emotional. I suppose it's possible that Natsu is absorbing other people's power into him...But even then, that's not exclusive to when he had it against Zeref. It's happened before, but I just chalked it up to typical shounen speeches. So I chalked the one in Zeref's fight as typical shounen speech too.
I suppose I could be wrong here, and Natsu truly has the power to tap into other people's powers. Then that's just OP. It's also just POF, because the chapter I'm pulling these pages from is literally titled "Power of Emotions".
Can I ask why? I mean it’s been the continual pattern and we’ve literally seen half the guild showing off new spells and abilities they specifically attribute to them training and trying to get stronger. I’m just interested in what gives off the impression that they’ve had no growth to you.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I’m just interested in what gives off the impression that they’ve had no growth to you.
Sure, they have grown since a year, but not everyone in the same way. For exemple, for Laxus, he has grown far stronger physically (Erza's words during their battle) so, I think, he trained his body until take control of his Red Lightning which is a very powerful power up of his base lightning. We have seen Elfman and Lisanna using another take others which put them far better than they were, especially strength and tank for Elfman. It was physical training with great results.

As for Lucy, Wendy and Erza, I think, they trained mentally, more than physical, so it was more erudition than physically grow up. They learned spells, enchants to make effect on their classic magic : Erza's enchants on her blades, combinaison of two dresses for a magnitude power attack...etc...

So the result is the same as their Magic effect has grown but not as the same practice. For me, as I take exemple with Erza, she has spell to better raw magic power attack, but physically, as we have seen, she is on par or barely above she was during Arbaless

Because she was amped on POF back in Alvarez. I don't believe there was a significant power-jump for anyone going from Alvarez to 100YQ anyways
The problem, with Erza, is that her stats are crazy variables, to basic stats to PoF drunk stats which make her crazy far stronger in every ways. She has so much PoF that she is hate for that :). I think this is what you want to explain. She has grown up better during 100YQ but she is far below her power level of when she fought the Dragon Irene, because she was in climax Emotional power up, like Natsu was vs Fairy Heart Zeleph. Natsu is still far below his past level as well. But as they have grown up, they will be stronger in the futur same conditions.

I also agree that some characters "look" as the same they were during Arbaless, like if they passed a year in stasis : I think of Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Mira. But I think it only "look like" and the Manga is not off.
 
Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'll start with explaining why I don't think there's a huge power-jump going from Alvarez to 100YQ. First of all, they didn't go out of their way to train. For Erza, the only difference between now and Alvarez is that she can enchant her own swords now. There's no reason to believe true benisakura, belserion, or the fire dragon sword is signficantly stronger than the sword Wendy enchanted back during Alvarez. Erza's strongest attack still remains to be some sort of sword spam with heavens wheels, which was what she used against Acnologia during Alvarez and Laxus towards the end of their fight. For Natsu, he simply has a stronger FDK spell than demolition fist. He still hasn't shown anything above his Dragon Force, and nothing that approaches flames of savage emotions. For Laxus, all he did was master red lightning. Sure, characters like Lucy and or Lisanna may have improved massively. But they've improved massively to climb their way out of fodder status, and still have yet to reach the ranks of relevancy. It's easy for weaker characters to show noticeable improvements, because any improvement tends to be noticeable.


Anyways, time has never been an issue with darkness. Gray's darkness was on the verge of being released because he has a bunch of negative emotions he's dealing with. Stuff with Silver, END, Ur and whatnot. The only thing devil slaying magic does to help accelerate Gray's darkness is that it eats away at his mind. Similar things also happen with the dragon seeds and Zeref's curse of contradiction, and whatnot. But the darkness itself is literally referring to negative emotions. For Natsu, the darkness that was creating his seeds to grow was his doubt over his humanity. When Zeref launched his final attack, his darkness was his anger and sorrow. The emotions themselves are the "darkness".

END doesn't even have any attack that we can say is definitely better than a regular FDK demolition fist. It isn't doing more than an FDK mode punch amped with Igneel's power, and that still wasn't enough to beat Zeref. Moreover, the one thing that END managed to do to Erza was burn her skin. I doubt that's even going to happen to Zeref, who actually has insane heat resistance. Flames of savage emotions burned through Fairy Heart's power and badly burned Natsu's arm. If that still wasn't enough to kill Zeref, I doubt anything in END's arsenal would have done so. Especially because there isn't an onscreen attack END has shown that someone with Erza's strength couldn't simply block.

Like I said, there is a difference between Erza's performance and Shiki and Gray's. Erza's performance was better than both. Shiki could break Genesis' meteor (which was just a regular sema), but he couldn't turn back around to cut down Genesis. Gray could shoot down Mard Geer, but he lacked the combat prowess to actually land that hit without Natsu providing assistance. All Erza needed from Wendy to counter Irene's strongest attack and defeat her dragon form was for Wendy to give her dragon slaying magic. Which isn't even an issue now that she can do it herself. I'm not saying that Erza is on Irene's level. But she did give Irene an extreme difficulty fight, and perform feats that were better than anything END's power has shown.

You don't think an attack that can knock Acnologia out of the sky can overpower END's punches? Pushing Acnologia down is significantly better than Jellal's meteor (which didn't get very far). It may not be significantly better than Christina's airship ramming, but honestly that's just evidence that Christina ramming something carries a respectable amount of force.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The problem, with Erza, is that her stats are crazy variables, to basic stats to PoF drunk stats which make her crazy far stronger in every ways. She has so much PoF that she is hate for that :). I think this is what you want to explain. She has grown up better during 100YQ but she is far below her power level of when she fought the Dragon Irene, because she was in climax Emotional power up, like Natsu was vs Fairy Heart Zeleph. Natsu is still far below his past level as well. But as they have grown up, they will be stronger in the futur same conditions.

I also agree that some characters "look" as the same they were during Arbaless, like if they passed a year in stasis : I think of Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Mira. But I think it only "look like" and the Manga is not off.
Well, I do see some merit in saying that the 100YQ characters are stronger than in Alvarez. Just not by a huge margin, and more importantly....Not accounting for POF. I basically see a character's power level as on a spectrum. They have their casual strength where they're not really emotionally invested, and they have their peak strength when POF is pushing them to their limits.
 
Last edited:

mwarren100

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Age
28
Country
United States
I'll start with explaining why I don't think there's a huge power-jump going from Alvarez to 100YQ. First of all, they didn't go out of their way to train. For Erza, the only difference between now and Alvarez is that she can enchant her own swords now. There's no reason to believe true benisakura, belserion, or the fire dragon sword is signficantly stronger than the sword Wendy enchanted back during Alvarez. Erza's strongest attack still remains to be some sort of sword spam with heavens wheels, which was what she used against Acnologia during Alvarez and Laxus towards the end of their fight. For Natsu, he simply has a stronger FDK spell than demolition fist. He still hasn't shown anything above his Dragon Force, and nothing that approaches flames of savage emotions. For Laxus, all he did was master red lightning. Sure, characters like Lucy and or Lisanna may have improved massively. But they've improved massively to climb their way out of fodder status, and still have yet to reach the ranks of relevancy. It's easy for weaker characters to show noticeable improvements, because any improvement tends to be noticeable.


Anyways, time has never been an issue with darkness. Gray's darkness was on the verge of being released because he has a bunch of negative emotions he's dealing with. Stuff with Silver, END, Ur and whatnot. The only thing devil slaying magic does to help accelerate Gray's darkness is that it eats away at his mind. Similar things also happen with the dragon seeds and Zeref's curse of contradiction, and whatnot. But the darkness itself is literally referring to negative emotions.

END doesn't even have any attack that we can say is definitely better than a regular FDK demolition fist. It isn't doing more than an FDK mode punch amped with Igneel's power, and that still wasn't enough to beat Zeref. Moreover, the one thing that END managed to do to Erza was burn her skin. I doubt that's even going to happen to Zeref, who actually has insane heat resistance. Flames of savage emotions burned through Fairy Heart's power and badly burned Natsu's arm. If that still wasn't enough to kill Zeref, I doubt anything in END's arsenal would have done so. Especially because there isn't an onscreen attack END has shown that someone with Erza's strength couldn't simply block.

Like I said, there is a difference between Erza's performance and Shiki and Gray's. Erza's performance was better than both. Shiki could break Genesis' meteor (which was just a regular sema), but he couldn't turn back around to cut down Genesis. Gray could shoot down Mard Geer, but he lacked the combat prowess to actually land that hit without Natsu providing assistance. All Erza needed from Wendy to counter Irene's strongest attack and defeat her dragon form was for Wendy to give her dragon slaying magic. Which isn't even an issue now that she can do it herself. I'm not saying that Erza is on Irene's level. But she did give Irene an extreme difficulty fight, and perform feats that were better than anything END's power has shown.

You don't think an attack that can knock Acnologia out of the sky can overpower END's punches? Pushing Acnologia down is significantly better than Jellal's meteor (which didn't get very far). It may not be significantly better than Christina's airship ramming, but honestly that's just evidence that Christina ramming something carries a respectable amount of force.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Well, I do see some merit in saying that the 100YQ characters are stronger than in Alvarez. Just not by a huge margin, and more importantly....Not accounting for POF. I basically see a character's power level as on a spectrum. They have their casual strength where they're not really emotionally invested, and they have their peak strength when POF is pushing them to their limits.
It's too late for lisanna but lucy will be relevant by the next two arcs.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I'll start with explaining why I don't think there's a huge power-jump going from Alvarez to 100YQ. First of all, they didn't go out of their way to train. For Erza, the only difference between now and Alvarez is that she can enchant her own swords now. There's no reason to believe true benisakura, belserion, or the fire dragon sword is signficantly stronger than the sword Wendy enchanted back during Alvarez. Erza's strongest attack still remains to be some sort of sword spam with heavens wheels, which was what she used against Acnologia during Alvarez and Laxus towards the end of their fight. For Natsu, he simply has a stronger FDK spell than demolition fist. He still hasn't shown anything above his Dragon Force, and nothing that approaches flames of savage emotions. For Laxus, all he did was master red lightning. Sure, characters like Lucy and or Lisanna may have improved massively. But they've improved massively to climb their way out of fodder status, and still have yet to reach the ranks of relevancy. It's easy for weaker characters to show noticeable improvements, because any improvement tends to be noticeable.


Anyways, time has never been an issue with darkness. Gray's darkness was on the verge of being released because he has a bunch of negative emotions he's dealing with. Stuff with Silver, END, Ur and whatnot. The only thing devil slaying magic does to help accelerate Gray's darkness is that it eats away at his mind. Similar things also happen with the dragon seeds and Zeref's curse of contradiction, and whatnot. But the darkness itself is literally referring to negative emotions. For Natsu, the darkness that was creating his seeds to grow was his doubt over his humanity. When Zeref launched his final attack, his darkness was his anger and sorrow. The emotions themselves are the "darkness".

END doesn't even have any attack that we can say is definitely better than a regular FDK demolition fist. It isn't doing more than an FDK mode punch amped with Igneel's power, and that still wasn't enough to beat Zeref. Moreover, the one thing that END managed to do to Erza was burn her skin. I doubt that's even going to happen to Zeref, who actually has insane heat resistance. Flames of savage emotions burned through Fairy Heart's power and badly burned Natsu's arm. If that still wasn't enough to kill Zeref, I doubt anything in END's arsenal would have done so. Especially because there isn't an onscreen attack END has shown that someone with Erza's strength couldn't simply block.

Like I said, there is a difference between Erza's performance and Shiki and Gray's. Erza's performance was better than both. Shiki could break Genesis' meteor (which was just a regular sema), but he couldn't turn back around to cut down Genesis. Gray could shoot down Mard Geer, but he lacked the combat prowess to actually land that hit without Natsu providing assistance. All Erza needed from Wendy to counter Irene's strongest attack and defeat her dragon form was for Wendy to give her dragon slaying magic. Which isn't even an issue now that she can do it herself. I'm not saying that Erza is on Irene's level. But she did give Irene an extreme difficulty fight, and perform feats that were better than anything END's power has shown.

You don't think an attack that can knock Acnologia out of the sky can overpower END's punches? Pushing Acnologia down is significantly better than Jellal's meteor (which didn't get very far). It may not be significantly better than Christina's airship ramming, but honestly that's just evidence that Christina ramming something carries a respectable amount of force.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Well, I do see some merit in saying that the 100YQ characters are stronger than in Alvarez. Just not by a huge margin, and more importantly....Not accounting for POF. I basically see a character's power level as on a spectrum. They have their casual strength where they're not really emotionally invested, and they have their peak strength when POF is pushing them to their limits.
First off, Erza getting new equipment is the only way she can visibly demonstrate improvement, it's her version of Lucy learning SD Mix. Also, having a sword to match Wendy’s Eileen cutting enchantment, without actually needing Wendy, is good improvement. For Laxus, you're making it sound like learning a new mode isnt a big deal, it's incredible improvement, it's like Natsu second origin level improvement. For Natsu, not really that impressed with his new spell either, but it still clearly demonstrates he’s been improving. Bottom line, the fact that so many characters have shown off clear improvement over their past selves tells me the guild definitely hasn't been idle the past year, and has been putting in effort to increase their skills, hell, even trash like Max went all the way to Alvarez to work on his magic. There is also the fact that the new enemy they are taking on is a cut above. Right now FT is taking on Aldoron, and winning.

You’re mistaken, darkness, like curse power comes from negative emotions, but can function independently of them. You can see this clearly when the relatively calm, non negative, friendship speech spouting Gray, still had an enormous amount of darkness, so severe that it wa on the verge of release. Grays negative emotions infected him with darkness, which remained at their peak inside him regardless of his current state of mind.

END doesn’t need to hit as hard as a FDK Igneel punch, like I keep saying, accumulated damage. Base Natsu was smacking Zeref around the guild, and it was tiring Zeref out, leaving him panting in exhaustion, END would do significantly better.

Erza didn’t perform better than Gray. A single attack from Eileen shattered all her bones, Gray tanked multiple. As for needing Natsu to land a hit, are you seriously trying to claim Erza literally falling on Eileen, as a speed/combat feat lol? And it’s not even that Eileen couldn’t react to the falling speed, she saw the attack coming from a mile away and cockily stated that it couldn’t hurt her, she literally LET IT hit her. It was Wendy casting the enchantment on Erzas sword just before it hit Eileen that caused the attack to land, either clever planning from Wendy or pure luck, either way, Wendy played the same role for Erza against Eileen, that Natsu played for Gray against Mars Geer. So imo you're definitely downplaying Wendy’s contribution, not only did it turn Erzas attack from not threatening at all, to severely damaging, but it’s also thanks to Wendy’s timing that it even hit Eileen in the first place. Wendy literally made ALL the difference in that fight.
As for Shiki, he did turn around and strike Genesis, he just didn't have slaying advantage. Without slaying advantage Erza's turn-around-strike would have been as useless as Shiki's.

It could prob overpower ENDs punches, sure, that’s hardly a game changer though.

I dunno if i'd say their power is on a spectrum. I think PoF can let you ignore injury/debilitation, i think it can let a character push the boundaries of their limits, I don't think their limits disappear, I don't think it lets them go beyond their weight class. Natsu being the semi exception with his Fairy Sphere/One Magic business, combined with his Lost Magic, The Flames of Emotion.
 
Last edited:

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
I am back, sorry everyone. You have to out up with me again .

I just want to bring this up from Each character perspective starting from natsu

natsu opinion; he always thought Gildartz and laxus were the top dogs in the guild (gray did too) I can’t remember when natsu thought erza was Stronger than him he always thought he can down any1 except laxus and Gildartz with confidence. He even admit that Laxus is stronger than him hence why looks up to him and also Gildartz

erza opinion: she always thought natsu was as strong or even stronger than her. She knew that Gildartz is stronger than her. But as for laxus she never thought laxus was as strong as them or even or even as strong as herself which she always wonder why natsu looks up to him when she feels that shouldnt the case hence why she was shock vs the hades fight and vs herself.Now she fully understand that Laxus isn’t no slouch and acknowledge his strength.

laxus opinion:from the BoS to FF laxus thought he was stronger than every1 minus makarov and Gildartz ( he wasn’t sure about mystogan hence he wanted to fight him) ya u can say he was cocky But he wasnt arrogant I mean he wasn’t wrong about the power scaling. But after his defeat to natsu and gajeel he calm down he stop caring about that and understood to never underestimate any1 hence his fight with Jura/giving his power to natsu.

overall the powerscaling in the guild hasnt change that much And as for the three characters it’s till laxus>erza>=natsu just like back in the day
Thats actually incorrect
Narsu and gray thought laxus and mystogan were the second strongest man. Conveniently removing erza from the equation
I dont remember natsu treatimg laxus any difference than how he treated erza. He challenged both and got same treatment from both
But yes, erza did think natsu was as strong as herself in phantom arc and as strong as laxus in ff arc.
Laxus opinion before edolas arc shouldnt be taken as credible since he was seriously arrogant and cocky. Hell he was saving magiv to fight healthy markarov
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For RL, I'm not really sure where all this "not entertained" business comes from, but I've certainly argued against it because the logic behind the argument for it is flawed. Not to mention the manga already suggesting Laxus could do it and Wahl's own statement that he's not weak to lightning. When evidence is stacked like that I tend to go against theories, I entertain it about as much as you entertain Erza receiving Makarovs help against Deus Sema.
I'm more or less happy with the rest of whats here, so I'll leave that as is.
Few things wrong here.
1. Jura hype is kinda iffy to include in your list, in that I've always said Mira and Erza would've won.
2. As I recall I said Mt Fuji and Black Hole could be stopped by Erza
3. As I recall I said Laxus and Gildarts could bust Deus Sema, not Wahl. Unless we're talking Etherion I guess.
The rest is fine. Not really negative to Erza if i do say so myself.
Nothing really changed, if you have feats of poor durability then you have poor durability. Makarov for instance has better durability than Neinhart, because Neinhart was oneshot by a nameless Fire DS punch.
I don't see how saying Laxus can't oneshot Mira is bias to Laxus, but whatever.

Not sure what you mean by this one or what this has to do with Erza, but Base Natsu>DF Natsu since the Zeref fight lol.
Sorry for the late response

Wahl lightening immunity was explained. He is immune to lightening because he can redirect it into his own attack. Otherwise he is weak to it. Wahl didnt recognize red lightening. And yes its lightening
(I am not saying this hundred percent but it is possibility)

Erza was glowing when she charged at deus sema. Maybe she got the power from the same place natsu got when his guild mark started to glow. Or its extreme pof

2. You missed the point here
Why bring erza here. I am comparing normal foot soldier to extreme hype foot soldier
Zancrow against bluenote
Rufus and jura
Wahl against irene
Zancrow, rufus and wahl are average foot soldier. With no one hyping them. If wahl etherion can overpower dragon irene deus sema, zancrow attack should also destrow bluenote blackhole and rufus should also be able to overpower jura mt Fuji

Compare jose durability to gajeel please (phantom arc)
Compare sting durability to jura please (gmg arc)

Mishma doesnt provide this much data

Changing the way you rank character for laxus hype is giving importance to laxus


After erza took out dragon irene, it became a common theme that any noob with dragon slaying magiv can take out irene
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just realized the difference. She didn't use the seal against Kiria, just the sword. So it's different against Laxus, she knew she needed the extra help. So that's definitely a boost.


I sincerely hope that she can. As mentioned before its a beautiful addition to her skillset and solves allot of issues. I'd be disappointed if she hadn't learned enchant at this point. Especially since it does nothing but take away from the story. Either way it's irrelevant. The magic doesn't come from Erza, she is either herself or by proxy, enchanting others the power didn't come from her, that's an outside boost. That's not a bad thing. Imagine a blow from an enraged Erza, with twin Laxus & Jellal axes, or Lance's or w/e.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who has said Laxus could one shot Acno?
Alot of laxus wank implies it
In alverzec arc
Only two characters could causally kill a springgan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LMAO, this guy!!
Saying Erza is below Laxus apparently makes her a weakling :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :yodawg

Apparently that's also equivalent to putting her below freaking Wendy and Lucy :verily

Or.......Basically Erza strongest cause she Eileen's daughter too ? :derp

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@sharkai
Found your spirit animal :derp
He is coming with somewhat reasonable arguments
Its not my fault you read fairy tail and dont believe in pof

Beside i happily admitted erza lost. Check out my avatar :(
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
Laxus could've solo'd Phantom Lord on his own. Mystogan probably could've as well. I wish that actually did happen lol.
I dont know
Jose causally without even looking one shot elfman and gray.
Laxus didnt have this kind of feat pre ts
Laxus most likely could easily take out elemental four and gajeel.
Jose might be stronger or equal to laxus on his own
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I dont know
Jose causally without even looking one shot elfman and gray.
Laxus didnt have this kind of feat pre ts
Laxus most likely could easily take out elemental four and gajeel.
Jose might be stronger or equal to laxus on his own
Maybe. He did paralyze Natsu and Gajeel woth one roar.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
Agreed with your comment except this:


Apart from Ajeel, these Spriggans can also beat her.

-Neinhart did beat Erza fair and square.
-Erza can't harm Bradman, the guy is too haxxy.
-Invel will insta freeze her (as he did against Natsu), and can just chop off her head if he wishes to.

If the "average S12" includes these guys:
-God Serena will mid diff her.
-Larcade floored Gildarts and Laxus, he will low diff her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



hehe
Dont know about invel
But nakagami would work fine on bradman
Lacarde hax wknt work on erza.

Serena will lose to erza
Erza has higher attack power. More speed
Can dodge span attack from his superiors
And can tank anything he has
And erza more versatile than him

But i think you think serena is cut above normal springgans. In that case i dont know.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dont know about invel
But nakagami would work fine on bradman
Lacarde hax wknt work on erza.

Serena will lose to erza
Erza has higher attack power. More speed
Can dodge span attack from his superiors
And can tank anything he has
And erza more versatile than him

But i think you think serena is cut above normal springgans. In that case i dont know.
She should be able to break out of Invel's ice. She has a DeS sword so Bloodman is done.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
See the way he sperged out because we said Laxus > Erza lol
The guy said his first language isn't english. So there might be some miscommunication
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe. He did paralyze Natsu and Gajeel woth one roar.
Pre ts laxus roar is his second strongest attack. So not exactly the same thing
She should be able to break out of Invel's ice. She has a DeS sword so Bloodman is done.
I dont like giving benefit of doubt to people againsg hax.
So i dont think erza should break out of invel ice. Unless mishma specifically demands it

Alverzec erza vs bloodman mate
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Pre ts laxus roar is his second strongest attack. So not exactly the same thing
Not my point. He can take out Gajeel and element 4 with like 2 attacks then focus his energy on Jose. His lightning halberd would've come close to killing Natsu had it landed. That attack alone should take out Gajeel and the rest.

I dont like giving benefit of doubt to people againsg hax.
So i dont think erza should break out of invel ice. Unless mishma specifically demands it

Alverzec erza vs bloodman mate
Ice is not hax. Anyone can break out of ice. Kyria, Skullion, Ajeel, Natsu.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
Not my point. He can take out Gajeel and element 4 with like 2 attacks then focus his energy on Jose. His lightning halberd would've come close to killing Natsu had it landed. That attack alone should take out Gajeel and the rest.



Ice is not hax. Anyone can break out of ice. Kyria, Skullion, Ajeel, Natsu.
I think its like hax
Sand character can break out of ice because of their magic i guess
And natus is fire type mage
Dont know about kiria. Out dated hax dont work on new villains. For reference check macro

Erza magic is just about changing costumes :|

Agreed about laxus. But then he has to deal with full fresh jose. So might not solo that guild
I rank pre ts ws tier characters like

6 Markarov
7 jose
9 jellal laxus
10 erza jura

So i think jose was stronger than laxus and jellal pre ts
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So i think jose was stronger than laxus and jellal pre ts
Jellal was a higher ranked WS back when it mattered. He was stronger than both.


From what we've seen. Erza should be able to break out easily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gildarts definitely would've solo'd.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,165
Age
37
Country
United States
I am back, sorry everyone. You have to out up with me again .



Thats actually incorrect
Narsu and gray thought laxus and mystogan were the second strongest man. Conveniently removing erza from the equation
I dont remember natsu treatimg laxus any difference than how he treated erza. He challenged both and got same treatment from both
But yes, erza did think natsu was as strong as herself in phantom arc and as strong as laxus in ff arc.
Laxus opinion before edolas arc shouldnt be taken as credible since he was seriously arrogant and cocky. Hell he was saving magiv to fight healthy markarov
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sorry for the late response

Wahl lightening immunity was explained. He is immune to lightening because he can redirect it into his own attack. Otherwise he is weak to it. Wahl didnt recognize red lightening. And yes its lightening
(I am not saying this hundred percent but it is possibility)

Erza was glowing when she charged at deus sema. Maybe she got the power from the same place natsu got when his guild mark started to glow. Or its extreme pof

2. You missed the point here
Why bring erza here. I am comparing normal foot soldier to extreme hype foot soldier
Zancrow against bluenote
Rufus and jura
Wahl against irene
Zancrow, rufus and wahl are average foot soldier. With no one hyping them. If wahl etherion can overpower dragon irene deus sema, zancrow attack should also destrow bluenote blackhole and rufus should also be able to overpower jura mt Fuji

Compare jose durability to gajeel please (phantom arc)
Compare sting durability to jura please (gmg arc)

Mishma doesnt provide this much data

Changing the way you rank character for laxus hype is giving importance to laxus


After erza took out dragon irene, it became a common theme that any noob with dragon slaying magiv can take out irene
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Alot of laxus wank implies it
In alverzec arc
Only two characters could causally kill a springgan
--- Double Post Merged, ---



He is coming with somewhat reasonable arguments
Its not my fault you read fairy tail and dont believe in pof

Beside i happily admitted erza lost. Check out my avatar :(
Laxus and who else?
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,111
Age
36
Country
United States
Laxus and who else?
Aconologia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jellal was a higher ranked WS back when it mattered. He was stronger than both.


From what we've seen. Erza should be able to break out easily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gildarts definitely would've solo'd.
I dont think sp
We don't actually have information about this

But from the story perspective
WS were considered gods then
There was no.need for higher tier ws

So after ds natsu took out jellal. And we saw that ws tier coin falling. I think it just meant starting level ws tier has been reached or something
Why would you introduce ws tier and jump even above them so suddenly


Maybe erza could

Yeah gildarts would easily handle that guild but

Gildarts power is inconsistent.
He had trouble with bluenote and suddenly he is hanging with august.
Alverzef natus felt like he would extreme low diff tenrou gildarts but then that old geezer got a huge powerup
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aconologia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I dont think sp
We don't actually have information about this

But from the story perspective
WS were considered gods then
There was no.need for higher tier ws

So after ds natsu took out jellal. And we saw that ws tier coin falling. I think it just meant starting level ws tier has been reached or something
Why would you introduce ws tier and jump even above them so suddenly


Maybe erza could

Yeah gildarts would easily handle that guild but

Gildarts power is inconsistent.
He had trouble with bluenote and suddenly he is hanging with august.
Alverzef natus felt like he would extreme low diff tenrou gildarts but then that old geezer got a huge powerup
Bluenote could solo anyone in a 1v1. Plus he was only struggling because of Azuma.
 
Top