If Chainsawman does end in the next year or so, that'll mean we'll need yet another new hit to take it's place. There's only 9 established series right now, and those series may be reduced to just 6 within a year's time (WNL definitely ending, maybe CSM and Haikyuu).
Hopefully by then we've got at least 5-6 proper new hits among the current or upcoming newbies so it doesn't stay at under half the lineup being new series. Ideally we'd have 8 or 9 hits to bring it back up to a more normal number, but that's a lot to expect from one year.
I'd say there's a good chance that there will be at least a few hits among the currently not established series. The last few serialization rounds were honestly among the best serialization rounds in a long time. I've been following new series since early 2017 and this was the first time with several back to back serialization rounds with sometimes multiple enjoyable reads.
The only really good serialization round that I can remember before the 2020 rounds was the 6 series round in early 2017 with WNL and Dr. Stone, which was around the time I started following all new manga weekly. Between that round and the Yozakura/Mitama round, most rounds were mostly full of dull and boring manga with a few exceptions that were great like Act-Age, JJK and Chainsaw Man.
But this years rounds were actually consistently good. There were only two really boring manga with Zipman and GotW. There's two other series that I personally can't get into with Agravity Boys and Bone Collection, but that others seem to enjoy. Ayakashi Triangle might be joining them, but I'll wait and see where it goes first. All other manga from this year and the Yozakura/Mitama round from last year were really great imo.
Yozakura is funny, although it has a bit too many characters and a few more serious arcs would help the series.
Mitama is pretty funny, although I still need to catch up.
Mashle is consistently good, has one of the best and funniest MCs I've seen in a while and has incredibly funny running gags that never get old.
UxU has unique world building and is very creative in a lot of aspects.
Moriking is a fun read, because of its ridiculously over the top comedy.
TPGW is probably the most interesting new Jump manga I've read in a long time and the earliest a new Jump manga has ever hooked me.
Magu-chan's first chapter was actually a pretty funny slice of life chapter and if it continues that way, it has the potential to become a very enjoyable read.
And while the chapter isn't out yet, I'd say Shakunetsu no Niraikanai looks very interesting. It looks like it might have a lot more to it than Hungry Marie did and that Tamura planned out a lot more about the direction of the series. Because Hungry Marie felt as if Tamura only planned out the first chapter ahead in time.
So I think there's a good chance that we'll have a few hits from these manga. Whether they will be big hits and sell a few 100k or smaller hits, remains to be seen.