Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,503
Reaction score
39,571
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
MANGAHELPERS "TOC" POLL ISSUE #51 - VOTING!​

The poll for issue #51 is now open, vote for your favorite chapters of the week clicking HERE!

Alongside the release of Sakamoto Days, the extra series this week are:

-Dragon Ball Super 66
-Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 52
-Ghost Reaper Girl 10


Good Votes!
 
Last edited:

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Moderator Notice:
Henceforth, I will be deleting posts that complain about Weekly Shonen Jump having too many/not enough gag/battle/exorcism/sports/etc series.

These posts are not insightful, and do not meaningfully contribute to this thread. Also, this decision is not up for discussion, so posts discussing this decision will also be deleted.~ Halloween
 
Last edited:

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
呪 僕 O マ ブ S C D 破 C B 夜 C 僕 あ 灼 ぼ チ 高 ア 森 A 仄 ぼ 次号カラー ヒロアカ アンデラ 夜桜 約ネバ 道産子 GIGA 岸本先生が描くコラボポスター 爆豪クリアファイル
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cover & LCP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Mashle
Black Clover
Sakamoto Days (CP)
Dr. Stone
Magu-chan: God of Destruction (CP)
Build King
Mission: Yozakura Family
Me & Roboco
Ayakashi Triangle (CP)
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
We Never Learn
Chainsaw Man
Koukousei Kazoku
Undead Unluck
Moriking
Agravity Boys
Honomieru Shounen
Bokura no Ketsumei

Issue #1
Cover & LCP: My Hero Academia
CP: Undead Unluck, Mission: Yozakura Family, The Promised Neverland, Dosanko Gyaru wa Namaramenkoi

GIGA Preview
Collab poster by Kishimoto
Bakugou clear file
 
Last edited:

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Haven't read hunter x hunter in over a year so I would say I'm well on par with Togashi's schedule
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,503
Reaction score
39,571
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What's a Hunter x Hunter?
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
how can one actively read something thats inactive, dont really understand that question
It's a catch-all term. Basically, have you read all chapters available and plan to continue reading when it's running? If so, click yes.
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
It wasnt just To Love-ru but series like Mayoi Neko Overrun, Hatena Illusion and Darling in the Franxx, not to mention his one shots, he's the one the built most of his career in the ecchi genre, he wouldn't do that if wasn't what he likes.

I don't see people saying that it should expect Ayakashi to be just and only ecchi, i don't think it will be the case, what most are saying is about comments like "ohh unnecesary panty shot, i don't like it" in a manga that it's clearly going to rely on ecchi and you should expect it because it's a trademark of the author.
What one shots?
- 2004's trans boy didn't have echii
-LeoxLeo which was ayakashi's prototype only had 6 pages and had less fanservice(i think pantyshot and nothing more) than other one shots in the romcom festival

Maybe futashi double or whatever was called had echi but i din't read it, but I don't remember another Yabuki oneshot.
 

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai (Cover, LCP)
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu
Hakaishin Magu-chan (Color Page)
ActAge
Time Paradox
Dr. Stone (Color Page)
Ayakashi Triangle
Mori King
Mashle (Color Page)
Bone Collection
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Yozakura Family
Undead Unluck
Chainsaw Man
Agravity Boys
Mitama Security
Bokuben


Me and Roboko (Cover, Lead Color Page, NEW, 34 pages)
Act Age (Color Page)
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai (Color Page)
Doukyu HxEros (Color Page, Special Chapter, 24 pages)
 
Last edited:

BX-02BLODIA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
2,052
Age
24
Country
United States
Last edited:

MysticCatto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
229
Reaction score
293
Age
25
Country
Malaysia
Act-Age at the top, very pleased. Moriking and Bone Collection still holding steady. Also, Roboko will only have 31 pages for its first chapter?
 

NeeNeen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,217
Country
United Nations
TOC is out on Tieba Baidu (usual chinese leakers)

Niraikanai (Cover, LCP)
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu
Hakaishin Magu-chan (Color)
ActAge
Time Paradox
Dr. Stone (Color)
Ayakashi Triangle
Mori King
Mashle (Color)
Bone Collection
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Yozakura Family
Undead Unluck
Chainsaw Man
Agravity Boys
Mitama Security
Bokuben

Next issue: Roboko Cover and LCP (new series, 31 pages), Act Age CP, Niraikanai CP and Doukyu HxEros CP special chapter.

Agravity didn't end per the leaker.
Does this mean we'll have 22 series (21 + special chapter) next issue?

If not, something needs to end and/or go on break. And it probably won't be One Piece (on break this week) or MHA (on break last week) or Black Clover (the week before last week).

Dr Stone or Haikyuu could get a week off, or perhaps the newer established series will be included in the rotation.

But that's still one too many. Are we sure Mitama isn't ending? Or Yozakura? I mean, I guess they could continue with 21 series in a rotation system, but it's not really what I would expect.
 

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
Act-Age at the top, very pleased. Moriking and Bone Collection still holding steady. Also, Roboko will only have 31 pages for its first chapter?
Roboko being short would make sense if they want 21 series in the magazine I guess.

Probably something like Lycopene few years ago.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
That's 2 Iwashiro assistants returning to publication in a very short time. I like the color page and I hope Tamura will find success with this title.
UxU's position is a surprise to me but I expect it to rise soo enough
 

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's some nice coloring. I'm actually curious to see how this one will turn out, I think it can go left.

That's one of the weakest Black Clover covers, to be honest. Also, what's with the grainy filter Tabata keeps using?

TOC is out on Tieba Baidu (usual chinese leakers)

Niraikanai (Cover, LCP)
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu
Hakaishin Magu-chan (Color)
ActAge
Time Paradox
Dr. Stone (Color)
Ayakashi Triangle
Mori King
Mashle (Color)
Bone Collection
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Yozakura Family
Undead Unluck
Chainsaw Man
Agravity Boys
Mitama Security
Bokuben

Next issue: Roboko Cover and LCP (new series, 31 pages), Act Age CP, Niraikanai CP and Doukyu HxEros CP special chapter.

Agravity didn't end per the leaker.
If this is correct, It dies seem they are playing around with the new series' placements. Moriking and Bone Collection were 5th and 6th, respectively (no, I don't disscount the covers and CPs), then they both dropped to 11th and now Time Paradox is 6th as well lol. I find it hard to believe this is a coincidence. Anyway, My Hero Academia #2 was what I expected since One Piece is on break and the series should be at the forefront now. Excited for that Mashle CP, hope Komoto delivers. We Never Learn dead last again is funny, to be honest. I find it weird that they singled out Agravity, when Mitama seemed to be the most likely to end. Also, isn't 31 the issue? I took a look at the leaked one on Tieba and nowhere it says it has only 31 pages.

It's actually called Hunter²

Looks cute but I'm disappointed that a "Hard Boiled" series doesn't look so "hard boiled". One day Jump will publish my Hard Boiled series....one that lives up to the term...
Hard-boiled wasn't a reference to the series, it was to the MC lol.

Does this mean we'll have 22 series (21 + special chapter) next issue?

If not, something needs to end and/or go on break. And it probably won't be One Piece (on break this week) or MHA (on break last week) or Black Clover (the week before last week).

Dr Stone or Haikyuu could get a week off, or perhaps the newer established series will be included in the rotation.

But that's still one too many. Are we sure Mitama isn't ending? Or Yozakura? I mean, I guess they could continue with 21 series in a rotation system, but it's not really what I would expect.
There's not a sign of a series going on break on this list so I doubt that.
 

Jovan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2018
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
5,772
Age
29
Country
United States
That's some nice coloring. I'm actually curious to see how this one will turn out, I think it can go left.

That's one of the weakest Black Clover covers, to be honest. Also, what's with the grainy filter Tabata keeps using?



If this is correct, It dies seem they are playing around with the new series' placements. Moriking and Bone Collection were 5th and 6th, respectively (no, I don't disscount the covers and CPs), then they both dropped to 11th and now Time Paradox is 6th as well lol. I find it hard to believe this is a coincidence. Anyway, My Hero Academia #2 was what I expected since One Piece is on break and the series should be at the forefront now. Excited for that Mashle CP, hope Komoto delivers. We Never Learn dead last again is funny, to be honest. I find it weird that they singled out Agravity, when Mitama seemed to be the most likely to end. Also, isn't 31 the issue? I took a look at the leaked one on Tieba and nowhere it says it has only 31 pages.



Hard-boiled wasn't a reference to the series, it was to the MC lol.



There's not a sign of a series going on break on this list so I doubt that.
Regarding 31p for Roboko, it was added by a different leaker on 5ch (I updated that recently after the initial post). Doukyuu special chapter will have 24 pages. Seems like a normal Ch.1 split in two series this way.
 

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shoseki Daily Ranking - 6/23

#64 Jujutsu Kaisen 11
#76 Chainsaw Man 7
#126 Jigokuraku 10
#179 We Never Learn 17
#291 Mashle 1
#433 Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings 22
 

Jun Misugi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Country
France
Leak said the new chapter of Ghostwriter TimeParadox is insane :blink !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top