Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 33 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 33 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I found an HQ link to the RAWS

some pages are missing though

@Shadowlord123 @Samael Morningstar @BD_Beno @MUIMadara @Belserion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Gladiolus @Demonspeed @Meliodaf @OtakuFreak @Gallon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I found an HQ link to the RAWS

@Shadowlord123 @Samael Morningstar @BD_Beno @MUIMadara @Belserion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Gladiolus @Demonspeed @Meliodaf @OtakuFreak @Gallon
@eefrit

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So, what's the deal with Raiden? He was born too powerful?

And we are going to get fights unrelated to the tournament. I guess Kojiro and Okita already have their Volund if they are going to fight.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Buddha is with the humans? Nani?!

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't like this God on humans side thing. It's a death battle between Gods and Humans.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I was able to find a translation on YouTube:

Raiden was born with a condition where his muscles grow abnormally faster making his bones, who could not handle the muscles, break everytime he tried to walk as a kid. So the solution he came up with he somehow developed a new kind of muscle (like a shell) to contain the rampant muscles. So he was able to become the strongest sumo wrestler without ever going at full strength. However, with this volund he's able to go full strength without any negative setbacks and finally show his true strength. Now back to the garden with Loki and Buddha, Loki wonders how even with divine weapons, humans and their mortal bodies can withstand the full strength of the gods and asks him more questions. He then mentions a technique/teaching in Buddhism whereby putting two souls in the same boat/path, one can pull their true strength. Buddha asks "Loki what's your point? " To where Loki responds with, "are you a traitor?" Buddha answers by saying "what if I am?" Loki replies with "I'll kill you." Out of nowhere, Bishamonten and his 7 lucky gods (aka heavenly executioners) show up to execute Budda because they overheard the word traitor. Also out of nowhere, Sasaki, Kendou, Okita show up sensing a battle and join Buddha.

Full creds to Joe Matsuzawa on YouTube for that lol.

BlackTiger

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Amazing chapter. We see Bishamonten introduction. He has dope design. Bishamonten also probably the only God that has underlings that fight for him. I hope those underlings would be introduced soon.

Okita Souji and Kondo Isami also would fight it seems. I think Okita Souji doesn't have a Volund yet and Kondo is not a participant. This fight might show how strong these 2 fighters without Volunds.

I think this chapter also might foreshadow Okita Souji vs Bishamonten in future chapter.

Also interesting that Buddha is on Humanity side. So would Buddha fight in the tournament if Zeus/Odin finds out his action?

The best thing is the return of Sasaki Kojiro, my favourite character from Humanity side. Easily the best chapter imo. Might expect Jack the Ripper would also return.

Zeus and Thor also might return as well since Zeus is one of leader of Gods and Thor seems like a popular God in most fantasy manga.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Amazing chapter. We see Bishamonten introduction. He has dope design. Bishamonten also probably the only God that has underlings that fight for him. I hope those underlings would be introduced soon.

Okita Souji and Kondo Isami also would fight it seems. I think Okita Souji doesn't have a Volund yet and Kondo is not a participant. This fight might show how strong these 2 fighters without Volunds.

I think this chapter also might foreshadow Okita Souji vs Bishamonten in future chapter.

Also interesting that Buddha is on Humanity side. So would Buddha fight in the tournament if Zeus/Odin finds out his action?

The best thing is the return of Sasaki Kojiro, my favourite character from Humanity side. Easily the best chapter imo. Might expect Jack the Ripper would also return.

Zeus and Thor also might return as well since Zeus is one of leader of Gods and Thor seems like a popular God in most fantasy manga.
His underlings we're shown.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
During his life I think Okita had a weak body because of the TB, so one of the reasons I'm excited to see his official fight is that we'll see a healthy, no restrictions Okita with additional power from the Volund. If he's actually going to have a mini fight here, I'm interested to see how he does without Volund. His body should still be at its peak and we all know in his legend he's described as one of the best, ever. Would be great if he could dispatch one of Bishamonten's lackeys.

As for Loki, its funny he didn't care one way or another about the humans using Volund until they started winning. Now he's worried and angry enough to go after a fellow god because of it. Zeus was just as angry, so Buddha better tread carefully here.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
During his life I think Okita had a weak body because of the TB, so one of the reasons I'm excited to see his official fight is that we'll see a healthy, no restrictions Okita with additional power from the Volund. If he's actually going to have a mini fight here, I'm interested to see how he does without Volund. His body should still be at its peak and we all know in his legend he's described as one of the best, ever. Would be great if he could dispatch one of Bishamonten's lackeys.

As for Loki, its funny he didn't care one way or another about the humans using Volund until they started winning. Now he's worried and angry enough to go after a fellow god because of it. Zeus was just as angry, so Buddha better tread carefully here.
Watch Buddha be the most OP god for whatever reason and just annihilates the other team.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like the concept, to be honest. One on one, somewhat predictable battles were starting to get repetitive; this has the potential to spice it up.
This, I thought the manga was gonna just be centered around the tournament but it’s nice to see there’s going to be side arcs as well & situations happening outside the ring

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The end makes my peepee both hard and worried, by the love of humans don´t let Kojiro die
Wasted oportunity not to have musashi there also

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okita looks super strong from the looks of things & Buddha didn’t necessarily admit he’s a traitor

I think he didn’t directly answer Loki’s question just to be an asshole lol

Remember Loki is a trickster God, that may not even be Buddha, maybe this is all a set up to draw in Okita & injure him so he can’t fight for the humans

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't think this gang fight will end with a conclusive ending. It's probably to give more build-up to Okita and perhaps imply he will fight either Loki or Bishamonten in the tournament.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think this gang fight will end with a conclusive ending. It's probably to give more build-up to Okita and perhaps imply he will fight either Loki or Bishamonten in the tournament.
I don’t think Okita even has his volund yet either

Ero-Sanji

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
If Buddha is on team humanity, then surely we can expect some human to side or already be on team divinity, right?

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sister Hrist remaining as Kojiro's volund. The man's a legend :hip

His body should still be at its peak and we all know in his legend he's described as one of the best, ever.
I'm feeling quite uncultured here, I don't know who he is. In fact, I haven't heard of like half the humans. Am I the only one :XD

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm feeling quite uncultured here, I don't know who he is. In fact, I haven't heard of like half the humans. Am I the only one :XD
In my case, I had rough and very general ideas of who were the majority of those humans, but if you asked me about the exact legends and the specifics of each one, I wouldn't know unless I checked :XD

Okita Souji is a Japanese policeman, Captain of the First Division of the Shinsengumi (a police corp of the past) and was one of the best swordsmen of his time. That's all I know of him, and it is mainly due to watching Gintama, which is oriented during the same period of time, that I know, lmao.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
In my case, I had rough and very general ideas of who were the majority of those humans, but if you asked me about the exact legends and the specifics of each one, I wouldn't know unless I checked :XD
When Lu bu was introduced as the strongest human, I had to check if he was real :lmao

Okita Souji is a Japanese policeman, Captain of the First Division of the Shinsengumi (a police corp of the past) and was one of the best swordsmen of his time. That's all I know of him, and it is mainly due to watching Gintama, which is oriented during the same period of time, that I know, lmao.
:verily Thanks

Highschool DxD has been my reference for some, lmao. I was able to recognize Cao Cao in Lu bu's backstory

Last edited: