Honestly I think I liked the Rizu arc more than this Fumino one, but I still can't help but think "man this one feels so natural compared to the others." It might be my bias as a Fumino fan, but it definitely feels like the one built up to the most in the series proper. MHA can't got wrong with giving the side characters some focus, wish that happened more often, it's been way to long since Yaomomo got a chance to shine. Yozakura finally looks to be going into a proper arc again! With one of the lesser used siblings seeming to be included! Yay! And honestly... as strong as those first chapters were, I honestly can't even pretend to care about Ghostwriter at this point, it's such a disappointment to me. We only found out Itsuki was as risk of dying like three chapters ago and now we're already at that point? And Teppei was fucking useless in this situation so what was the point. At this brisk a pace I could see this ending in 2 volumes at this point and I don't really care.