Shounen - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

@raijatsu: thanks adapted it

@all: no answer yet of nami

Ueda

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I think that the best fight so far is the Rain Guardians fight... I'm a huge Yamamoto fan... =)

I particularly like the Vongola Trial that the young Tsuna faces inside Hibari's hedgehog... It's fun to see that the Tsuna is a copy of the first boss lol... And, by the way, the 9th is Tsuna's Grandfather, isn't he?

Hum... a subforum wouldn't be a bad idea... =D

Last edited:

bunshindattebayo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

SUB FORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrimp

Reaction score
Country
France

SUB FORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What ? Where ?:s ...seems I fell for it.

Nice new banner by the way. Even if it's true Ryouhei doesn't have really amazing panels like others have, perhaps in the near future there will be nice fights involving him and his EXTREME STRAIGHT !

...oh, and I really can't see what's happening in the Hibari pic in the banner.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

I asked for it, pmed to nami - can't do more

all we can do is cross our fingers

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany

What ? Where ?:s ...seems I fell for it.

Nice new banner by the way. Even if it's true Ryouhei doesn't have really amazing panels like others have, perhaps in the near future there will be nice fights involving him and his EXTREME STRAIGHT !

...oh, and I really can't see what's happening in the Hibari pic in the banner.
it's the gola Mosca finisher. the Problem with Hibari is he looks a bit retarded on most cloth ups. (his empty killing mode stare) and the one where he is smiling have ugly stuff on them.

Yamamoto is the most favored when it comes to cool close ups and moves (all shigure souen styles look simply awesome) followed by Gokudera (he simply looks great in his fighting chapters) and Tsuna (Hyper-dying-will moves look great)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

it's the gola Mosca finisher. the Problem with Hibari is he looks a bit retarded on most cloth ups. (his empty killing mode stare) and the one where he is smiling have ugly stuff on them.

Yamamoto is the most favored when it comes to cool close ups and moves (all shigure souen styles look simply awesome) followed by Gokudera (he simply looks great in his fighting chapters) and Tsuna (Hyper-dying-will moves look great)
Well I don't know but in the varia arc some people fought along with tsuna just because they were chosen. Okay lambo, goku, ryohei, and yama are real family members. But I think tsuna has the power to make hibari and mukuro/chrome as true family too. No? Though reborn said that tsuna has to watch out for mukuro and though hibari is always the though guy acting like all those things don't interest him and he only seeks to be the strongest, I think that this family can be stronger, way stronger

Last edited:

Ueda

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

if you look at the characteristics of the guardians of cloud and mist, Hibari and Chrome are really suitabe to do the job. But Hibari is just so fun with that attitude... "I'll bite you to death" is just hilarious...

kirimi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

News about the character book from #42!

* There will be 4 posters of Reborn and the Ring Holders (I'm guessing double-sided, hence 4 posters of 8 images). Each image is a portrait-style drawing. The one of Lambo is his adult 20-years-later version.

* First pressing of the book will include a bonus item. It's something to do with Leon, which you can carry along... but it doesn't say what it is. It's a Leon bookmark! (Next time, I'll read carefully.)

Remember, it releases on 4 Oct so make sure you get your orders in. :D

Last edited:

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I have no idea where to order it...

It sounds really great. 25-year old Lambo :luv

Last edited:

NRZero

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

One thing I've always wonders is why do they can the 15 year old Lambo- Adult Lambo? I can understand them calling the 25 year old Lambo adult but not the 15 year old.

Bling

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Japan

can someone please please give me a direct link for bundle vol .11 ?

Ueda

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I don't know if there is something like vol 11 bundle... I got it chapter by chapter... ><

bunshindattebayo

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

To kirimi:
If you don't mind,can you translate the reborn novel(Hidden Bullet vol.1)

Davox

Reaction score
Country
United States

this seems like the right place to ask so I was wondering where is it that i can download this by the volume, I want to start reading this series but I can't find anywhere to get it, i would prefer not to use irc, and anytime i visit a groups website it seems like i get stuck in a loop. Hope you guys can help me out

saskay

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

can someone point me a dowload link for chapter 45 and 61 to 67 at mangatraders this one are missing

if possible could someone upload those for me, please not ate sendspae/megaupload ....those 2 dosent work at my country =/

thanks a lot guys =)

Ueda

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

hey saskay, it's a real pain getting in these sites... if you want the whole volumes, try #lurk at irchighway... i downloaded everything there...

the missing chapters can be found at www.kefi.org...

at least from volume 5 on... I'm not sure though...

DrunkDragon

Reaction score
Country
United States

I just noticed something about the zero point break-through technique
were all the Vongola bosses able to perform this technique? Since in the sky ring battle they were saying that the ninth performed the technique on Xanxus thus encasing him in ice. But in earlier chapters they were saying that only the 1st Vongola boss was able to perform it, While Tsuna was training. Can someone elaborate on this?

Ueda

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I just noticed something about the zero point break-through technique
were all the Vongola bosses able to perform this technique? Since in the sky ring battle they were saying that the ninth performed the technique on Xanxus thus encasing him in ice. But in earlier chapters they were saying that only the 1st Vongola boss was able to perform it, While Tsuna was training. Can someone elaborate on this?
I think the only one who was able to REALLY master it was the 1st... So, the others might be able to do it as well, but not as perfect as the 1st and Tsuna, since their fighting style is the same...

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I always thought
The first invented it and therefore has all the Fame for using it. Everyone else is just copying his technique (ironically Xanxcus blames Tsuna for that while he recklessly copies nr. 2 and 7)

but Tsuna is better anyway because he found the first edition out by himself and he invented the revised stance ^^