Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Things in common between Lancelot and King:
1. Haircut
2. Clothes
3. Carrying a spear
4. Deep sleep
5. Disappearing for years and leaving Elaine
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Ban rejected Jericho for Elaine and she got her revenge years ago taking Lancelot away. :Haha

Now really, everything is so sudden, I hope we get to see more what was Jericho thinking, and everything about Lancelot explained somehow.
 

Waterlily

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Country
Phantom Lord
Sadly there isnt a link of the full interview, just tweets from someone who long ago read the interview book (Nanatsu no Taizai Urabanashi Daihoudan Fullopen )and started revealing few information. Nakaba already revealed in that interview Elaine and Ban ruled their own kingdom; King and Diane moved to the Fairy Realm and that Gowther is training Pelliot.
The dude who tweeted that is called https://twitter.com/nau7dsins and here's a screenshot of one of those tweets:
1. Tristan
2. Lancelot
3. King's unnamed child
4. Arthur
5. Gowther's apprentice Pelliot
6. Owner of sunshine Gawain ?
Title: The [4] knights of the apocalypse
What's going on?
 

Ann Firestar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
392
Reaction score
894
Age
25
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
I think next we will get first chapter of "Tfkota" (this looks very funny) Or there will be more oneshots for the main cast?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1. Tristan
2. Lancelot
3. King's unnamed child
4. Arthur
5. Gowther's apprentice Pelliot
6. Owner of sunshine Gawain ?
Title: The [4] knights of the apocalypse
What's going on?
I think you should cross out Arthur and Gawain from this list
(or consider that new owner of sunshine is Pelliot, because we never actually heard anything about Gawain's existence as fact)
 

Luga

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
37
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
Italy
When the next chapter?
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I think you should cross out Arthur and Gawain from this list
(or consider that new owner of sunshine is Pelliot, because we never actually heard anything about Gawain's existence as fact)
Certain knights like Gawain and Gallahad are too likely to appear sooner or later even if they haven't been introduced yet, but I think that they being very strong or close to the MCs doesn't mean they'll be part of the four core MCs.

There're far too many knights of the round table in Arthurian legend anyway.

When the next chapter?
This was a one-shot. No idea when the real sequel will start.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lancelot wants to be seen as a man by his father. I supposed that when he'll return with Jericho Ban won't be here and one of his goals will be to find him? Or do you think Nakaba won't do this?

I wonder if Gowther doesn't have some kind of plan with all these memories he gives to the kids.
 

Ban the goat

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
45
Age
27
Country
United States
Ban cant ever just have peace in someway shape or form something will go wrong
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have so much to say.I love this. First and foremost, Lancelot has a giant forehead. Now with that out the way, I wish they showed Lancelot’s cute cousin. I really wanna see King and Diane’s kid. I hope we get one of these for all of them. This was cool for what it was and I want more. I need magical abilities, I need how they live and I need to know who is training them because I love that Lancelot calls Jericho master. It’s good to see her show up and I’m a fan of her new look.

And where was this fight with Tristan that we didn’t get to see. That should have been in the ending.

Also I saw it brought up earlier and I don’t think Gowther was trying to scar kids, I think he was just passing down knowledge to the next generation.
 

The Prince of Darkness

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
4,795
Age
30
Country
France
But seriously, how strong are these kids ??
Lancelot seems way stronger than his father at the beggining of the serie at only 10y old
And Tristan, well he almost headshot Lancelot and I think that say it all...
King child must be insane as well !
Honestly if the last Knight is a human Sunshine user trained by Mael I can see him be way stronger than Escanor competing with the 3 others will be hard
The strongest of them will be either Tristan or King's child

(By the way, do we officially know the PL of the Sins at the end ?)
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
But seriously, how strong are these kids ??
Lancelot seems way stronger than his father at the beggining of the serie at only 10y old
And Tristan, well he almost headshot Lancelot and I think that say it all...
King child must be insane as well !
Honestly if the last Knight is a human Sunshine user trained by Mael I can see him be way stronger than Escanor competing with the 3 others will be hard
The strongest of them will be either Tristan or King's child

(By the way, do we officially know the PL of the Sins at the end ?)
I don't think we can really compare them to their parents even at the beginning of their stories with how little we have seen. Meliodas and the rest were real monsters since chapter 1 even if compared to other shonen characters.

However it would make sense for Lancelot to easily surpass Ban's strength from back when he first appeared just by genetics.
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
So I'm guessing Little old Lancelot transformed into that cute kid earlier from his fairy lineage ?..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So...who else things the kidnapped people are now part of New Camelot..meliodas's rule only exists for Liones right...maybe Arthur is recruiting for his kingdom/round table?....i mean Arthur is the KoC..its not impossible for him to create portals out of nowhere..

And also Ban and Elaine must be ruling over the Fairy king's forest and that's why it's accessible to the humans....and king and diane in the actual fairy realm..
They hyping up their kid as cute too many times...i hope to get theirs one shot next..
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Who's Lancelot the one with King's face and muscular man or the girly one? And where does it show him disappearing and appearing after years as prince of lake? Or is it just a side statement given?
BTW an Timeskip this soon!?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's very confusing maybe because thers no translation that's why. Also why is Jericho looking so much similar to Ludoret don't tell me king batra...............
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
Who's Lancelot the one with King's face and muscular man or the girly one? And where does it show him disappearing and appearing after years as prince of lake? Or is it just a side statement given?
BTW an Timeskip this soon!?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's very confusing maybe because thers no translation that's why. Also why is Jericho looking so much similar to Ludoret don't tell me king batra...............
Both are Lancelot..like i said maybe he transformed into girly look to trick the human..
Also the Prince of the lake thing is mentioned in last page and timeskip ..ofcourse...we know the 4KoA won't be centred about little children with no powers...
 
Top