Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,489
Reaction score
39,503
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
MANGAHELPERS "TOC" POLL ISSUE #51 - VOTING!​

The poll for issue #51 is now open, vote for your favorite chapters of the week clicking HERE!

Alongside the release of Sakamoto Days, the extra series this week are:

-Dragon Ball Super 66
-Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 52
-Ghost Reaper Girl 10


Good Votes!
 
Last edited:

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Moderator Notice:
Henceforth, I will be deleting posts that complain about Weekly Shonen Jump having too many/not enough gag/battle/exorcism/sports/etc series.

These posts are not insightful, and do not meaningfully contribute to this thread. Also, this decision is not up for discussion, so posts discussing this decision will also be deleted.~ Halloween
 
Last edited:

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
呪 僕 O マ ブ S C D 破 C B 夜 C 僕 あ 灼 ぼ チ 高 ア 森 A 仄 ぼ 次号カラー ヒロアカ アンデラ 夜桜 約ネバ 道産子 GIGA 岸本先生が描くコラボポスター 爆豪クリアファイル
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cover & LCP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Mashle
Black Clover
Sakamoto Days (CP)
Dr. Stone
Magu-chan: God of Destruction (CP)
Build King
Mission: Yozakura Family
Me & Roboco
Ayakashi Triangle (CP)
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
We Never Learn
Chainsaw Man
Koukousei Kazoku
Undead Unluck
Moriking
Agravity Boys
Honomieru Shounen
Bokura no Ketsumei

Issue #1
Cover & LCP: My Hero Academia
CP: Undead Unluck, Mission: Yozakura Family, The Promised Neverland, Dosanko Gyaru wa Namaramenkoi

GIGA Preview
Collab poster by Kishimoto
Bakugou clear file
 
Last edited:

Koni

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
4,934
Age
27
Country
United States
Only four? I was expecting at least 5-7 to fill out a volume. Ayakashi’s ranking is mostly hype. I think it’ll gradually shift to the middle of the magazine or somewhere around Yuuna’s spot at some point down the line.
I wonder if the Burn The Witch volume release will include the oneshot, since that's supposed to be a prequel to this miniseries.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am unbelievably fucking hyped and I shouldn't be.
 

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Only four? I was expecting at least 5-7 to fill out a volume. Ayakashi’s ranking is mostly hype. I think it’ll gradually shift to the middle of the magazine or somewhere around Yuuna’s spot at some point down the line.
The chapters should be all one-shot long and that can fill an entire volume, it makes sense.

Mashle hold could be better, but about what I expected. Wish Yozakura's was a bit better, but it looks great compared to the rest of the newbies, yeesh.
It managed not to drop below the Kimetsu no Yaiba wall so it's good so far. I have hope it'll stay in the top 50 at least for a while.

Gloriou stuff from Horikoshi, he's done it again with his CPs. One of the best girls getting the spotlight is really good for me.
 

Bodoro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
209
Reaction score
240
Age
25
Country
Canada
I really don't think Agravity will get axed if 3 series only need to be axed. Time Paradox last place two times in a row isn't good at all, and I see it having a higher chance of getting axed with the likely low sales and reception it has been getting. Unless they give Time Paradox a twitter page (Like what they have been doing for new series) in the upcoming weeks, I'm pretty sure it will be axed instead of Agravity.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I wonder if the Burn The Witch volume release will include the oneshot, since that's supposed to be a prequel to this miniseries.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I am unbelievably fucking hyped and I shouldn't be.
Say it with me: KiriMina! KiriMina! KiriMina! (Title is “Red Riot”, btw) :wtf
 

pamuchi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
3,654
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico


This oneshot can be Bokura no Ketsumei, right?
Oh God I hope so. Finally, a vampire manga. Just what I was expecting since the beginning of this year.

Dunno if it was ever tld.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,489
Reaction score
39,503
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


This oneshot can be Bokura no Ketsumei, right?
Oh my God, I can't believe i didn't recognized, this is the vampire one shot that i liked so much last year and even talked here about being serialized since is a theme rarely touched by Jump and now it will be serialized!!!! My hype is on the roof right now

Obs: I think this will be the next favorite manga by Sharkbait since they're two guys :P
 

Rain Spectre

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
3,255
Reaction score
4,663
Age
27
Country
Australia


This oneshot can be Bokura no Ketsumei, right?
Well, the title is different (Bokura is written in Hiragana now, for one thing), but yeah, that seems to be!

Wow, this outta be interesting...
 

pamuchi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
3,654
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico

Minsel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
3,123
Age
24
Country
United States
Also with Hono Mieru Shounen we might have another Horror Shounen, or even more horror
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
This is very interesting, some horror series are hype, looking forward to them a lot more now
 

MysticCatto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
229
Reaction score
293
Age
25
Country
Malaysia
Looks like a very hype batch this time. Very excited for kentaro matsuura's return, i feel like his art for the honomieru one shot was better than what he did for TSS. (In terms of panelling and flow)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top