Games Fate/Grand Order

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Omg, I have laughed so much at Blackbeard. Especially the one with Emiya, Iri, Chloe, and Ilya. Also just seeing all the knights of the round table dressed for summer made this event worth it.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Farmed all the required points to get the other doujin and scenes, now gonna go with natural ap.

I seriously can´t begin to think of farming to 1 million, even with the raids comming after this
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, it's a bit of a grind. We have almost 2 weeks left though so I could see maybe getting there. Not sure though.

I'll definitely be getting all the scenes at least. I'm enjoying those very much.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it's a bit of a grind. We have almost 2 weeks left though so I could see maybe getting there. Not sure though.

I'll definitely be getting all the scenes at least. I'm enjoying those very much.
Yeah, the scenes do keep one going.
After I finish the raids I will only use natural AP, and I will be going for the apples.

After that, I will see.

The CEs are very easy to get in the re run.


ALSO BOUGHT SOME QUARTZ (FUCK BRAZIL´S DEVALUED MONEY) AND XX CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


NOW I HAVE ALL CLASSES FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY AND MECHA GIRL IS BEST GIRL

(tho i have come to apreciate BB´s personality and if she wants to come home with the free quartz we get in 2 weeks i am fine too)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also my summer drought has finally ended. BB get! In one 10 roll no less.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well after throwing my remaining 200 at the new banner, got Summer Mebd NP3 and MHXX NP2, so can't really complain. Also got two more caster Tamamo for some random reason, so she's now at NP4...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also my summer drought has finally ended. BB get! In one 10 roll no less.
21 PST /1 AM BRAZIL IS BEST ROLL TIME LETS GOOOOOOO


2 YEARS SINCE MY LAST SUMMER SERVANT (i mean annmarie came in the rerun but we don´t count that as new summer servants even if i like them a lot)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also got all CEs in a 10 roll lol forgot to print that together with XX
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh btw it was musashi lol that got buffed in JP and it was such a huge buff to her NP and
one that players are even calling spoilery as it gives her advantage against certain types of enemies she so far has no relation to
--- Double Post Merged, ---

BTW some news from the 5th aniversary


First theres this gorgeous animated trailer that´s more chill and slice of life but still very beautifull
#GIVEMESUITMORDREDDW



Then, theres a few strenghtning quests for the Stay Night Cast:
  • Cu Chulainn: Strengthen 1st skill to reduce cooldown from 9-7 turns to 8-6 turns and also increase own attack by 20% (increases up to 50% as HP decreases) (3 turns)
  • Heracles: Strengthen 3rd skill to allow the guts effect to stack with other guts effects and also gain "When this unit triggers guts, increase own Buster performance by 20% (5 turns)" (5 turns).
  • EMIYA: Strengthen 1st skill to increase Quick/Arts/Buster buff from 25-40% to 30-50% and also change NP card type from Buster to Arts (1 turn).
  • Artoria Pendragon: Strengthen 2nd skill to also increase own NP strength by 20-30% (1 turn) and change all of her own command cards to Buster cards (1 turn).


And the 5th Aniversary Servant is none other than mother fucking arturia fucking caster, and fucking surprise, she has a broken ass kit:


Charisma of Hope: Increase attack of all allies (3 turns) & NP gauge to all allies.

Blessing of the Lake: Increase 1 ally's NP gauge + NP Gain Up to all allies.

Sword of Selection: Increase 1 ally's Arts performance (3 turn) & <Enemy of Humanity> special attack trait (3 turns) & Invincibility (1 turn)

Noble Phantasm: Round of Avalon - Increase all allies' Attack (3 turns) & cure all debuffs & give Anti-Purge effect (Reduce all damage to 0, ignoring Pierce Invincibility, 1 time/3 turns)

NP level increases Attack gain, Overcharge increases # of invincibilities.

The NP charge is 30% single target and 20% to everyone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It should be noted that she is pretty much a Lostbelt Lily, so contain your lewds
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Also Summer Kiara.

The thematic is Summer Camp.
We have Kiara.
Her np shown is seen as a bit...lackluster, specially for today standarnds.
Her class has not been shown.
Mash in the saint quartz exhange screen has been teasing something horror related
Nasu has said that "they wanted to do a classical thing that would´ve creeped out people if they did it seriously, but its summer so its going to be a comedy"

*concern*
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Also the GSSR is based on the limited banners per year, and you also get a guanrateed 4 star from that year.

i KNOW these are two years away from us but hot danm
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well my two rolls were... crazy.
Medb (Summer), XX, BB, Waver, Artoria (classic)... I have no idea how that happened.

It should be noted that she is pretty much a Lostbelt Lily, so contain your lewds
I'll promise no such thing.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Jammin would you roll the 2019 banner if you dont get summer artoria, knowing saber alstolfo os a possibility XD?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin would you roll the 2019 banner if you dont get summer artoria, knowing saber alstolfo os a possibility XD?
Not sure I understand the question, honestly. I roll every banner with the assumption that I'll get nothing. That way when I do get something I feel great and when I don't I feel less bad.

That said, I'm probably going to start saving for next summer almost immediately so that I can roll both banners. Because I want every servant in both of the next summer banners. I'll definitely go for summer Musashi, Carmilla, and Okasabehime first. Those are all top tier waifus. Then Bunny Artoria, Prinny Melt, and Okita second. The 4 stars alone on those banners are glorious.

The only real temptations between then and now for me are Murasaki Shikibu and Demon King Nobu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I feel like I'm going to need like a year just to get these servants i have built out and skill leveled. I haven't even finished Skadi and there are now three 10/10/10 worthy five stars standing in line behind her. So I feel like I need to shore up my lineup for a while.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Typed it too fast

So in 2 years we getting a GSSR banner with a bunch of hot waifus, and astolfo.
And knowing how jammin hates males servants,i asked him if it is worth the risk
Not sure I understand the question, honestly. I roll every banner with the assumption that I'll get nothing. That way when I do get something I feel great and when I don't I feel less bad.

That said, I'm probably going to start saving for next summer almost immediately so that I can roll both banners. Because I want every servant in both of the next summer banners. I'll definitely go for summer Musashi, Carmilla, and Okasabehime first. Those are all top tier waifus. Then Bunny Artoria, Prinny Melt, and Okita second. The 4 stars alone on those banners are glorious.

The only real temptations between then and now for me are Murasaki Shikibu and Demon King Nobu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I feel like I'm going to need like a year just to get these servants i have built out and skill leveled. I haven't even finished Skadi and there are now three 10/10/10 worthy five stars standing in line behind her. So I feel like I need to shore up my lineup for a while.
Man, dont get me started, Anastasia and Ivan are still not 10/10/10 but the way I play it I max fhekr skill/np charger and I am happy with that for a while
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Typed it too fast

So in 2 years we getting a GSSR banner with a bunch of hot waifus, and astolfo.
And knowing how jammin hates males servants,i asked him if it is worth the risk


Man, dont get me started, Anastasia and Ivan are still not 10/10/10 but the way I play it I max fhekr skill/np charger and I am happy with that for a while
I don't typically plan that far ahead. And Astolpho's waifuness transcends the concept of gender. I consider her female until I'm given irrefutable proof to the contrary. Super Orion would be highly unfortunate though. I guess, I'd probably do some math and find out which banner gives me the best chance or an outcome I'd want and go with that one.

And I don't hate male servants really. I just generally don't want to use them so they end up sitting in my chaldea all the time. Probably not going to spend all the time and effort to build out a servant if I don't really want to use them. I liked Napoleon and Moriarty and I'd 1000% roll for a five star Blackbeard. There just aren't many of those types of characters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More often they're like Karna. And I'll never use Karna.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
the day i been waiting for is here, the day that will decide if i leave or if i play the game for real (and not just login for gem)

today i the day i know if BB love me

and she did love me, she came just in my second 10 pull










did an other for the lols and she came again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

now i want to waste all my quartz but i resist my urges
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats Asako! May she serve you well.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the day i been waiting for is here, the day that will decide if i leave or if i play the game for real (and not just login for gem)

today i the day i know if BB love me

and she did love me, she came just in my second 10 pull










did an other for the lols and she came again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

now i want to waste all my quartz but i resist my urges
Man why not gi for np 5 at this point?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

XX kit seems strong, but it feels like I still don´t know when to use it. Which is strange, because it is very basic.

Sure, she has very definied niche (anti-foreigner), but taking her against zerk bosses is also great. The only thing that I have been struggling with is that she offers nothing on the waves before.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If she's anything like Abby, I actually got MHXX when I was rolling FYI just probably won't build her for a bit, the key to using her in a more utility role is going to be her star weight.

Foreigners may not have class advantage but they do passively generate crit stars and MHXX has some passives to help out her damage a little. Her main weapon is going to be that NP but she should crit pretty easily when set up to do it.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If she's anything like Abby, I actually got MHXX when I was rolling FYI just probably won't build her for a bit, the key to using her in a more utility role is going to be her star weight.

Foreigners may not have class advantage but they do passively generate crit stars and MHXX has some passives to help out her damage a little. Her main weapon is going to be that NP but she should crit pretty easily when set up to do it.
I see.

Its just that since she has pretty much no class advantages/disavantages, its kinda hard finding where her POWER HOUR should be

And danm, congrats to those that have gotten Musashi in the past.
It seems that with her buff, she´s looking to be THE best saber in terms of damage
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That moment you go into amber farming with your non 3-turn event team, who also has disavantages to the hands...

and then out of habit you also click retry.

fuck me man
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see.

Its just that since she has pretty much no class advantages/disavantages, its kinda hard finding where her POWER HOUR should be
Aside from Berseker bosses she's probably not going to be the most powerful option but it can be made to work. Foreingers are the anti-berserker specialists. Outside of that they aren't really playing to their strengths. But against mixed waves neutral damage crits can be handy, as BB has shown.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Man why not gi for np 5 at this point?
U know, I kinda did, and now I'm broke quartz wise, I did get saber medb tho, dunno how good she is
(I still have 60 tickets)
I don't think I pull more especially considering bb np isn't that great or so I heard
Np3 is enough
(And I want other SSR...cough waver.... I need him
I need some unit to support BB)
 
Top