- Joined
- Sep 3, 2017
- Messages
- 3,068
- Reaction score
- 3,168
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
So based on where everyone is in their character arcs, what do you think the future holds in store for our Guild? Where does everybody seem to be headed? For example
Laxus story arc is pushing him towards guild master. It’s more pronounced in the sequal than it has been since his debut.
Jellal May join the guild outright. I could also see him being reinstated as a Wizard St
and joining the magic council, much like how Makarov had a member during his tenure. He’d be the only possible candidate if Wizard Sts running the council has truly become the new established Norm.
I can see Doranbolt serving a similar kind of role if it doesn’t stay that way. He has the necessary credentials to push for a seat.
Laxus story arc is pushing him towards guild master. It’s more pronounced in the sequal than it has been since his debut.
Jellal May join the guild outright. I could also see him being reinstated as a Wizard St
I can see Doranbolt serving a similar kind of role if it doesn’t stay that way. He has the necessary credentials to push for a seat.



