I know it's almost nothing of information but that girl has clearly facial features of Diane but with different bangs style, very similar to King's current bangs with his awakened form. I can only speculate of course, but for the moment I would bet she's their daughter.
I like her facial expression if that is their daughter...seems like a fighter which would be funny cause considering her parents it would interesting if King and Dianes daughter was the serious lets fight type.
Anyway considering these 4 knights of the apocalypse are gonna be the horsemen...of the Apocalypse ( just a guess not a fact) . So War, strife, death and fury/famine? Can't remember. I wonder if these guys are gonna be chaos users.
And to be relevant to the chapter. Great that Ban guy...couldn't save his child despite suppose to be super dupa fast...thank you old age...
Jokes, im excited to see Lancelots growth. And i wonder if learning from the lady of the lake she might have taught him how to use a bit of chaos with his human half?
Im getting excited for the kids, more so than their parents.
I just really need Diane and King's kid to be strong in both personality and power.
I’m curious about all their abilities but I really wanna know who the fourth knight is. As it stands there’s a few options: A child from Zeldris, a reincarnation of Escanor, A reincarnation of Derieri or someone entirely new. I just really hope it’s not the new Sunshine user. I’m sick of that ability. Unless fate has some irony and the new sunshine user is Derieri reincarnated. Giving the Demon Mael feels bad about killing his grace would be hilarious
I’m curious about all their abilities but I really wanna know who the fourth knight is. As it stands there’s a few options: A child from Zeldris, a reincarnation of Escanor, A reincarnation of Derieri or someone entirely new. I just really hope it’s not the new Sunshine user. I’m sick of that ability. Unless fate has some irony and the new sunshine user is Derieri reincarnated. Giving the Demon Mael feels bad about killing his grace would be hilarious
I like her facial expression if that is their daughter...seems like a fighter which would be funny cause considering her parents it would interesting if King and Dianes daughter was the serious lets fight type.
What do u mean..diane aside..king's always been the type to be the first one to a pick a fight if he's protecting or think he's right..
Punching gowther/Druid cave/merlins betrayal/Mael/Chandler...
The title of the sequel is not set in stone I believe. It might not be called the Four Horsemen in the future. Plus we have Tristan who actually wants to become a Sin, so there might be a new generation to replace the OG within the knights.
What do u mean..diane aside..king's always been the type to be the first one to a pick a fight if he's protecting or think he's right..
Punching gowther/Druid cave/merlins betrayal/Mael/Chandler...
If you ask this because of the size difference, you should know Diane shrinks using mushrooms' spores at this point.
Also, Nakaba recently said this about their hybrid on the interview book The Seven Deadly Sins Untold Stories released last May:
(About chapter 345)
Q: Elaine became pregnant. Are interclan childbirths rare?
A: Every one of them is the first. Children from a Human and a Fairy, from a Goddess and a Demon and from a Giant and a Fairy are the first ones. Oh of course, King and Diane should also be expecting a child.
I’m curious about all their abilities but I really wanna know who the fourth knight is. As it stands there’s a few options: A child from Zeldris, a reincarnation of Escanor, A reincarnation of Derieri or someone entirely new. I just really hope it’s not the new Sunshine user. I’m sick of that ability. Unless fate has some irony and the new sunshine user is Derieri reincarnated. Giving the Demon Mael feels bad about killing his grace would be hilarious
Let's assume the sequel is about Four knights and we know Tristan is one of them. The title is not definitive yet, so the name and the number of the protagonists can change before the actual release. But I don't think anyone other than Tristan would be the protagonist even if the tilte is changed.
Lancelot had recently appeared in a One shot, and given how the two are both the offsprings of the SDSs, it's just natural to assume he might be the second knight.
The fact that he is called the Prince of the Lake may put him on the opposite side though. But it's too soon for such speculations.
Btw, who's the third one? Other than these two, there are at least 5 other characters who are worthy of joining the party as the kights of apocalypse. Unless there is some kind of info about the third knight that I'm not aware of.
Let's assume the sequel is about Four knights and we know Tristan is one of them. The title is not definitive yet, so the name and the number of the protagonists can change before the actual release. But I don't think anyone other than Tristan would be the protagonist even if the tilte is changed.
Lancelot had recently appeared in a One shot, and given how the two are both the offsprings of the SDSs, it's just natural to assume he might be the second knight.
The fact that he is called the Prince of the Lake may put him on the opposite side though. But it's too soon for such speculations.
Btw, who's the third one? Other than these two, there are at least 5 other characters who are worthy of joining the party as the kights of apocalypse. Unless there is some kind of info about the third knight that I'm not aware of.
Let's assume the sequel is about Four knights and we know Tristan is one of them. The title is not definitive yet, so the name and the number of the protagonists can change before the actual release. But I don't think anyone other than Tristan would be the protagonist even if the tilte is changed.
Lancelot had recently appeared in a One shot, and given how the two are both the offsprings of the SDSs, it's just natural to assume he might be the second knight.
The fact that he is called the Prince of the Lake may put him on the opposite side though. But it's too soon for such speculations.
Btw, who's the third one? Other than these two, there are at least 5 other characters who are worthy of joining the party as the kights of apocalypse. Unless there is some kind of info about the third knight that I'm not aware of.
While the "prophetic" 4 might be the 3 offspring + Arthur/a reincarnation of who knows of the dead ppl, the group could end bigger due to other companions. I'm not ready to meet Guinevere and whatever drama she lands on us/Arthu- bocchama and Lancelot, though. Tristan and Iseult(whoever she ends up as) will likely have it far easier due to rewrites...unless Iseult is a double agent for Tristan's grandma
Lance being "du Lac" shouldn't stop him from winding up in the group, especially if it's mainly put up by Chaos(passing for the Nakaba-style supreme god figure demanding the reform) as a counter-measure to the SD losing it and trying to take over Earth/start some Ark Supremacy sh*te.
Now to finally get off my chest my first reaction to the summary(cause the raws page won't load): Someone(Merlin) do a debugging on Gowther, he's running Pennywise and Freddy out of business!
While the "prophetic" 4 might be the 3 offspring + Arthur/a reincarnation of who knows of the dead ppl, the group could end bigger due to other companions. I'm not ready to meet Guinevere and whatever drama she lands on us/Arthu- bocchama and Lancelot, though. Tristan and Iseult(whoever she ends up as) will likely have it far easier due to rewrites...unless Iseult is a double agent for Tristan's grandma
Lance being "du Lac" shouldn't stop him from winding up in the group, especially if it's mainly put up by Chaos(passing for the Nakaba-style supreme god figure demanding the reform) as a counter-measure to the SD losing it and trying to take over Earth/start some Ark Supremacy sh*te.
Now to finally get off my chest my first reaction to the summary(cause the raws page won't load): Someone(Merlin) do a debugging on Gowther, he's running Pennywise and Freddy out of business!
Based on names in Arthurian legends, the possibilities are so vast. I enjoyed reading your points.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As someone who is not knowledgeable enough when it comes to Arthurian legends, I want to stick to the lore of NnT to discuss who might end up being a Knight of apocalypse and why I think of them like that.
1. King and Diane's possible child (Galehaut possibly). Considering how King made it into the top three most popular characters, it's a safe decision to include his child in the sequel as a main character. Everyone who loves King and Diane will look forward to a sequel featuring their kid. On the other hand, it's a big risk to omit their child and disappoint a large number of fans from the get go.
By the way, both King and Diane are now residing outside Britannia and the entire human realm. Their child will have many things to do and learn in that realm instead of helping the people of a foreign one.
The fact that Nakaba hasn't mentioned the names of the child also makes me less certain about the role.
2. Arthur is always a possibility. He has Merlin and Nanashi by his side, and is the King of Camelot. He is too important to be a side character. But his insane amount of power and authority can break the balance in the group of four.
3. Zeldoris was a prominant character in NnT since his debut. He had gone through lots of hardships and finally reunited with his beloved Gelda. Many people would be pleased to see their child in the sequel, and this child as Tristan's cousin will have a good place in the story from the beginning. Like a chance for retelling the story of Mel and Zel in a different setting. But compared to the other powerhouses, the child of a demon and a VAMPIRE might seem unnecessary and out of place.
4. Sunshine was one of the most questionable abilities in NnT. Many people disliked Escanor and his ability because it was more of a Deus Ex Machina rather than an actual ability. It was always as powerful as Nakaba wanted, and ruined the tention for many of the fans. Add Mael to this mess, and a tragedy happens for the plot. Mael is afraid of using Sunshine against DK, but Escanor isn't?
As a blessing that originally belonged to the goddess clan, there was little to no room in NnT for Sunshine and the other three. Lots of unanswered questions and asspuls. Sequel provides a good opportunity to explain those powers, and from the sketches, we know there is a possibility of having a Sunshine wielder in MnYK. Even Arthurian legend allows NS to introduce a character other than Escanor to use this ability. This way, we may end up knowing how Sunshine chose Escanor as well, which gives his mysterious story a more believable conclusion.
The greatest problem is that Sunshine may be used as the dues ex machina once more, and sacrifice another character for nothing. All the nightmares we saw after Mael's awakening may return in the sequel once more.
5. Pelliot was a human child who played the role of the leader of Seven deadly sins. He has a long history with Gowther especially in the manga version. Gowther is said to have gone back to his side after the events of NnT as well. Pelliot has every right to be among the main cast of MnYK. Gowther doesn't have a baby of his own, but his apprentice can act as his replacement among the next generation. I can't overlook the beauty of having leader of the false SDSs on the same side as Tristan who wants becaome one of the SDSs.
But again, he is a human being. What is he supposed to accomplish when there are monsters like Tristan and Lancelot are around? OK, we know that one of the holy knights of Liones has left the country to create a human only nation in his ruined homeland. Human are the closest race to chaos as well. Their role seems to be more prominent in the sequel manga. Aside from that, Gowthers magic is more like a cheat. This living doll is able to fool members of the 10C and their higher ups in multiple occasions. If he can path his powers or at least teachings to someone else, he/she might be able to surpass his own limitations as a weak being.
The problem here is that gowther is technically an animated doll. Death does not threaten him as far as we now, and he doesn't need any kind of offspring or replacement.
Pelliot has a name that is not directly related to a Knight of round table as well. The closest name is in fact Pellias/Pellias, and I don't know how NS came up with the name Pelliot in the first place. Maybe there are some similarities in written Japanese that I don't know about. But with names such as Tristan, Lancelot, Arthur, and Merlin, it's unlikely that another MC will have a name outside of Arthurian legend.
These are the five characters that I find worthy of being among the main cast of MnYK labelled as a KNIGHT OF APOCALYPSE. Although the actual number of relevant characters would necessary be greater than 4. So it's possible for all of them to fit in the story to variable extents. There may also be other characters I've forgotten about. But one thing is for sure, the third and fourth seat both have good candidates to seat on.