Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,391
Reaction score
39,063
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
MANGAHELPERS "TOC" POLL ISSUE #51 - VOTING!​

The poll for issue #51 is now open, vote for your favorite chapters of the week clicking HERE!

Alongside the release of Sakamoto Days, the extra series this week are:

-Dragon Ball Super 66
-Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 52
-Ghost Reaper Girl 10


Good Votes!
 
Last edited:

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Moderator Notice:
Henceforth, I will be deleting posts that complain about Weekly Shonen Jump having too many/not enough gag/battle/exorcism/sports/etc series.

These posts are not insightful, and do not meaningfully contribute to this thread. Also, this decision is not up for discussion, so posts discussing this decision will also be deleted.~ Halloween
 
Last edited:

Ryuusei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
12,832
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
呪 僕 O マ ブ S C D 破 C B 夜 C 僕 あ 灼 ぼ チ 高 ア 森 A 仄 ぼ 次号カラー ヒロアカ アンデラ 夜桜 約ネバ 道産子 GIGA 岸本先生が描くコラボポスター 爆豪クリアファイル
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cover & LCP)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Mashle
Black Clover
Sakamoto Days (CP)
Dr. Stone
Magu-chan: God of Destruction (CP)
Build King
Mission: Yozakura Family
Me & Roboco
Ayakashi Triangle (CP)
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
We Never Learn
Chainsaw Man
Koukousei Kazoku
Undead Unluck
Moriking
Agravity Boys
Honomieru Shounen
Bokura no Ketsumei

Issue #1
Cover & LCP: My Hero Academia
CP: Undead Unluck, Mission: Yozakura Family, The Promised Neverland, Dosanko Gyaru wa Namaramenkoi

GIGA Preview
Collab poster by Kishimoto
Bakugou clear file
 
Last edited:

Thehoennhippo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
3,616
Age
26
Country
United States
Lol at Kubo introducing a thousand characters in the last few pages even though it's only 4 chapters. I enjoyed it though, this'll be fun to have this month.
Cop and Dolphin looks to be doing an actual arc, could be interesting.
Goodbye Bone Collection.
 

CuriousReborn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
638
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
So does it feel like TPGW can end next week?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Balgo is cute, otherwise, burn the witch is a thing.

Cant see how people would want it as a long series as it brings nothing new to the table.

Also Dragonclad seems like only Half of an idea. What is their purpose being being dragonbait? I wish he gave them some unique tactical ability.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Thoughts on WSJ this week:
- Chainsaw Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I will NEVER forgive Fujimoto for what he did this chapter. I just want people to be happy for gods sake.

- Undead Unluck: There's a fair amount of strategy that gets put into these fights. I'm pretty happy with the way this fight is turning out.

-TPGW: This series fell off the rails quickly. I'm not even really sure what's happening anymore.

-Bone Collection: This lasted much longer than I thought it would. I was never a fan of the art, characters or story, so I'm not exactly heartbroken to see it go.

-Ayakashi Triangle: This series has had a string of average chapters for the last couple weeks. I like this, even though it's not anything special. This is probably going to fit into same category and slot that Yuuna did for a lot of people.

-Cop & Dolphin: The comedy in this series is very hit or miss for me. This is at least better than some of the other comedy series Jump has right now so I'll keep reading.

-One Piece: ODA me and you need to talk about how you double page spreads. Aside from those, this chapter was fine.

-Black Clover: This chapter was good. The emotions of the characters were actually did manage to reach me, and I felt bad alongside them. The ending of the chapter is a bit weird, but I guess I'm excited.

-Mashle: This was good chapter. Nothing else to say

-Jujutsu Kaisen: I have been one of the biggest defenders of this arc for a while now. Whenever I saw people saying that the "pacing was off" or "this is getting boring" I really tried to stick up for it. However, I'm starting to get into that mindset too. Not that this chapter was bad, but in terms of story and plot, I feel like the series has been moving at a snail's pace. We've been jumping from fight to fight with very little progression actually happening. The fights look amazing, but I'm getting less invested in them as time goes on. I think I need to stop reading this for a while and let chapters build up.

As for other stuff: Dropped Roboco and Magu-chan. Catching up to MHA and Waiting for WNL to finish.

EDIT: I somehow forgot about Burn the Witch, I'm kinda ashamed. I still love Kubo's artwork, it's just really pleasing to look at. I think a lot of stuff was thrown at me in this chapter though, so my brain was a little overwhelmed. With this only being 4 chapters, I'm not really sure where this is gonna go.
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
This week's top 5:
1. Magu-chan: God of Destruction - Magu-chan is just so funny. The part with the natto had me in stitches. Hopefully the good rankings keep up.
2. Undead Unluck - Amazing ending to this chapter. The main gang is so awesome, and Unrepair has been an interesting villain as well.
3. Mission: Yozakura Family - Fantastic ending to this chapter. All of the characters were in top form this week. I have very high hopes for next week's color page for the 1-year anniversary.
4. We Never Learn - Another good senpai chapter. Both of these chapters have been better than every single chapter in the Rizu and Fumino arcs.
5. Moriking - Really funny chapter. All of the royalty candidates have been very likable, and it's nice to see their shenanigans unfold.

The best of the rest:
6. Mashle - Another solid chapter, but I'm going to be completely honest and say that I can't tell if that mask person is a guy or girl lol. Now that it is pretty apparent that it'll be sticking around for a while, the author seems to be taking more time fleshing out arcs and battles than before.
7. Me & Roboco - Another kind of funny chapter, with the last page being the best part of it. Still not sure if it has what it takes to get me fully invested though.
8. Burn the Witch - Decent start and the artwork is splendid. Curious to see if there will be differences from the oneshot.
9. Chainsaw Man - NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Ayakashi Triangle - A bit of a boring chapter. The series is neither ecchi or funny enough to fully keep me invested thus far.
11. Bone Collection - No surprise about the ax here, but to be fair, this ending actually had quite a few heartfelt moments in it. Hopefully the author will work on improving their art and story-planning before their next serialization.
12. Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin - This series is just strange. Strange plot, strange humor, good art though.
13. Agravity Boys - Each chapter takes so much effort to read through. I wish it relied more on visual humor rather than having to painstakingly explain every single joke. Nice seeing HDB again though.
14. Time Paradox Ghostwriter - This series is just ridiculous at this point. The MC is just an unhealthy person. This has to be ending next week after this chapter.
 

ItsSamu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
648
Reaction score
2,879
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
A great issue this week. Kubo is back! And Black Clover, Mashle, Mission: Yozakura Family, and Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin all had their best chapters of the year for me.

The Great
1. Burn the Witch - As a self-confessed Bleach fanboy this was everything I wanted. Great character designs, loved the big action panels (looks like the West Branch uses their own version of kido as well). Clean and easy to read; especially loved the sequence of panels where Ninny threw the tape around the lampposts. And the fact that announcement for Reverse London is also called BBC? Love that. I'm thrilled to have Kubo back even if for a month, however you could have fooled me with this chapter that this was going to be a long-running series. We're already seeing Soul Society West Branch's captains, who all look cool as hell - and one of them is called Cquntnire? Kubo, I love you. Balgo's perversion was toned down as well which I much appreciated. I'm a happy fan!
2. Chainsaw Man - Now this? I'm not happy about. It's great. But I'm not happy about it. But it's also amazing.
3. My Hero Academia - Shigaraki is such a fantastic villain. This whole chapter was excellent. Glad it had a longer page count because it definitely needed it for that extra punch to the gut.
4. Black Clover - What the hell, that was easily the Black Clover chapter of the year! Felt the shift in pacing to something more sombre straight away, seeing Asta break down is much needed for his development, and that reveal that fans have been waiting for years for has finally come, and it was a doozy. New character looks cool as hell. My expectations after last week were low but this was all great.
5. Mashle: Magic and Muscles - Again, Mashle is going exactly in the direction I want. Another where this was the best chapter of the series for me, nothing to fault. Mashle is a great protagonist.

The Good
6. One Piece - Finally getting to see the Straw Hats in action together. With Sulong forms popping up I hope we get a good showing of Carrot again and see her show her strength in this arc before eventually joining the crew (I won't accept any other reality).
7. Jujutsu Kaisen - While the set-up for the fight still feels contrived and the art was as chaotic as I come to expect, this was a really good battle chapter.
8. Time Paradox Ghostwriter - Ah, the train continues to derail. I think next week will be the end. Don't even know if I like what's happening from a story perspective but I'm certainly not bored.
9. Me & Roboco - Another good few chuckles this week, successful chapter.
10. Mission: Yozakura Family - Probably the best chapter this year. After reading the above series deliver some incredible action, this one did feel a little sloppy in comparison, but I'm glad the series is finally taking this sort of approach. Please don't go back to the Assassin of the Week format.

The Decent
11. Agravity Boys - Got a couple laughs in there but I kinda wish the plot device introduced this week actually pushed forward the plot some more.
12. Moriking - I can feel the series slow wrapping up now, with the introduction of the second last candidate dealt with pretty swiftly. I expect the last one to appear next week or soon after.

The Rest
13. Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin - Even though this is still one of my least favourites of the magazine this was definitely the best chapter yet. I'm actually curious to see how the next one plays out.
15. Magu-chan: God of Destruction - The kakigori gags were good, but the character art for the new kid introduced is just... not.
14. Undead Unluck - Congrats to fans for getting this to win the Tsugi ni Kuru manga award!

N/A
16. Dr. Stone (Catching up: onto the Stone Wars now, liking where it's going.)
17. We Never Learn
18. Ayakashi Triangle
19. Bone Collection
(RIP)
 
Last edited:

evielynn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
300
Age
26
Country
United Kingdom
Couple of thoughts on some stuff this week:

Burn the Witch - I just finished my first read of Bleach like a month ago, so seeing Kubo again isn't a huge breath of fresh air to me, but I'm really liking how it feels like Pre-SS Bleach. Also the character names are very Kubo.

JJK - I'm still loving this arc just for the pure hype levels that come from the fights. Hoping it will wrap up soon though, since I really want some other questions answered and Shibuya isn't doing much for that.

MHA - I'm in the place a lot of people are with JJK, but with MHA instead. This arc is dragging itself out so much without huge moments happening. It feels like the end of every chapter is "oh shit next week is gonna be big" and it's just the same level. Still enjoying it decently, just really wish this arc would hurry up.

CSM - God I hate you-know-who.

BC - First good chapter in weeks. Maybe this next arc will get BC back on track? I can only hope.

Yoza - I'm so happy the series seems to have finally pulled the battle shonen trigger. Gondaira's got a sizable cast with some really fun characters in there, just needs to use them properly now.

For other series, Dolphin, UU and Mashle had p good chapters, Bone and TPGW bored the hell out of me, everything else was pretty standard.
 

OniluapL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
512
Reaction score
1,341
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Jump was really bad for me this week. I think the only series that were better than usual were Black Clover (finally getting somewhere interesting to me again) and Yozakura (which was a fun chapter). One Piece was good, MHA decent and Chainsawman amazing. That aside, I didn't really enjoy anything, not even Magu-chan, which is a shame. That's sort of to be expected, I lost two of the series I liked the most last issue, but it's a shame nonetheless. I hope the new batch brings with it some interesting series (to me, obviously)

Which leads me to BTW. Which I found... fine? Kubo has a cool style and the dialogue between the two MCs was fun. But that aside, it wasn't much interesting. It introduced itself well enough, but that's all it did, imo.
 

Lil meen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
502
Reaction score
754
Age
23
Country
United States
Jump was really bad for me this week. I think the only series that were better than usual were Black Clover (finally getting somewhere interesting to me again) and Yozakura (which was a fun chapter). One Piece was good, MHA decent and Chainsawman amazing. That aside, I didn't really enjoy anything, not even Magu-chan, which is a shame. That's sort of to be expected, I lost two of the series I liked the most last issue, but it's a shame nonetheless. I hope the new batch brings with it some interesting series (to me, obviously)

Which leads me to BTW. Which I found... fine? Kubo has a cool style and the dialogue between the two MCs was fun. But that aside, it wasn't much interesting. It introduced itself well enough, but that's all it did, imo.
While I do feel that this was the best chapter of bnha in 10 chapters and CSM is amazing as always this issue did kind feel a bit underwhelming. Not even JJK, dr stone, or undead unluck really wow me this week. The only manga that went above my expectations was mashle (like the fact mc finally have a challenging opponent because the whole op protagonist thing would have gotten stale after a while). CSM had a incredible chapter as always but even then I knew that something messed up was going to happen so it was more sad than shocking.
That being said it didn’t hit as hard as Aki’s death imo.
 

OniluapL

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
512
Reaction score
1,341
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
While I do feel that this was the best chapter of bnha in 10 chapters and CSM is amazing as always this issue did kind feel a bit underwhelming. Not even JJK, dr stone, or undead unluck really wow me this week. The only manga that went above my expectations was mashle (like the fact mc finally have a challenging opponent because the whole op protagonist thing would have gotten stale after a while). CSM had a incredible chapter as always but even then I knew that something messed up was going to happen so it was more sad than shocking.
That being said it didn’t hit as hard as Aki’s death imo.
Oh, yeah, I forgot Mashle. I liked it as well, but it didn't blew me away or anything. Pretty decent, though.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
quick thoughts
BTW: since it's confirmed we're getting the movie soon I won't read the manga
Nirai Kanai: waaay better than last week chapter, good comedy and it looks like they are going to the first arc
Magu: wholesome and funny, what more can be said, another solid chapter
Mashle: a reminder that this is a gag manga, the fighting was good too
Roboco: pretty good chapter, no references too, I'm seeing a pattern, every time they stop doing parodies and references they put out a good chapter
Yozakura: an entire year of fillers then shoving an entire arc worth of developments in 1 chapter , I understand why the author avoided seriousness, this is generic as fuck, Tayio new power up look like a fucking sharingan
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Idk if TPGW is trying to tell a message with the ending of this manga, but if the message is what I think it is then I believe it’s a very toxic and harmful lesson to sell to aspiring illustrators and manga artist(as an illustrator myself)
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
Idk if TPGW is trying to tell a message with the ending of this manga, but if the message is what I think it is then I believe it’s a very toxic and harmful lesson to sell to aspiring illustrators and manga artist(as an illustrator myself)
I agree with you but I think it's just the author trying to cram whatever ideas they had for the rest of the series into like 5 chapters rather than actually going out of their way to.
 

Minsel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
3,118
Age
24
Country
United States
quick thoughts
Yozakura: an entire year of fillers then shoving an entire arc worth of developments in 1 chapter , I understand why the author avoided seriousness, this is generic as fuck, Tayio new power up look like a fucking sharingan
I mean there was a 2 serious arcs before this, and there have been serious moments don't know how thats a year's worth
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk if TPGW is trying to tell a message with the ending of this manga, but if the message is what I think it is then I believe it’s a very toxic and harmful lesson to sell to aspiring illustrators and manga artist(as an illustrator myself)
what idea is that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yozakura: an entire year of fillers then shoving an entire arc worth of developments in 1 chapter , I understand why the author avoided seriousness, this is generic as ****, Tayio new power up look like a ****ing sharingan
smells like it is ending soon
 

Chuck_Atlas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1,557
Country
Peru
Solid issue this week, CSM with another gut wrenching chapter, there are no freaking breaks on this bitch, Mashle continuing the action with some nice jokes thrown mid battle, this is great. Plus the art is still solid.

UU delivering the hype, that award was deserved. Magu-chan continuing with some nice SoL, like how it’s using it’s little cast this far, cant wait for more characters to be introduced soon. Cop and Dolphin had a better chapter this week, enjoyed the back and forth, plus we are seemingly getting our first arc.

Feel bad for TPGW, but alas it is what it is, hope this doesn’t stops Date from trying another serialization.

Looking forward to Honomieru next week
 

Discomusic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
1,690
Age
40
Country
Italy
1. Hard-boiled cop and dolphin: I have to rank it high when it finally gives me what I want: funny gags (the whole "just undress an you'll be a fish" is hilarious) and a plot set in motion that even leads to the first arc of the series. That's the formula, don't drop it the next chapter, please.
2. Black Clover: things are getting dark and I like it, the new character seems a bit out of nowhere but I started reading this from chapter 200, who am I to judge.
3. MASHLE: the interaction of the two characters at the beginning was among the funniest bits of the week. I feel like the two may get along well, once this rivalry has been settled.
4. Chainsaw Man: I have to rank it high because the shock value was high, but this is exactly what I personally don't like in CSM. After the reading, all I can do is asking myself: "Why???"
5. Moriking: strangely high, but I liked the "Royal council" and the idea that Moriking actions always move something inside the heart of his opponents and make them change for the better. Truly a bug fitted to be the king.
6. Jujutsu Kaisen: new manga of the week! I just caught up with it (up next: Yozakura). My general opinion of the manga is that it feels like a classic battle shonen that is receently on a roll because of the action-packed current arc. Also I don't think I've seen much mangas with a couple of characters so absurdly OP in their universe. As one of them is protagonist in this chapter, I would say that the battle should have been easier for him, but it won't last much anyway.
7. One piece: a day in the limelight for Franky and Brooke, the underestimated Straw Hats! Sadly, this may be as much as they will get for this arc.
8. Burn the Witch: nice introduction to the story. Kubo style is there, and the character naming is egregious as always, but it didn't impress me so much. I think the next chapter will be decisive in consolidating an opinion.
9. Magu-chan: God of destruction: not the greatest chapter, but the wholesome atmosphere is mantained even when it's not on top. That's what it matters.
10. Me & Roboco: still a miss chapter, but I appreciate the effort, this chapter felt like a step forward to my enjoyment (of course, the true goal of the author is to be entertaining for me, lol)
11. Undead Unluck: sad to have to rank it so low, but I have to admit that the fight has confused me and I didn't understand completely what happened. Perhaps a second reading is necessary?
12. Bone collection: It should deserve a better ranking just because the author bothered to explain the role of the girl with glasses (and I legit laughed hard at that). Other than that, thank you for having introduced me to the sad world of axed Jump series.
13. Ayakashi triangle: it already behaves like a series that is granted to survive, spending time in developing the few characters it has with idle chatting. So, nothing really happened, as usual.
14. Time Paradox GhostWriter: the lesson I personally take from this chapter is: "screw the help of your friends, you can achieve your goals all by yourself if you just take all the time you need to create something that is perfect only in your mind!". How fun would it be if the robot rejects his manuscript because it feels boring and soulless? Tune in next week for the supposed finale and find it out!
 
Last edited:

FireFantasyVI

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
235
Reaction score
455
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yozakura was fine this week, the action was fine enough but the stuff at the end felt kinda sudden and cheesy. Actually liked Kyoichiro in this chapter.

Agravity was alright, pretty standard chapter for it. Had some good gags

Undead was pretty good, I liked the action but the narration felt a little out of place

Mashle was good, I like the parallels between Mash and the mask guy but otherwise pretty normal action chapter

Moriking was pretty good, I like the dynamics between the rulers and it had some good gags

Bone Collection was, uh something. This past arc kinda just got thrown out the window to focus on the romance and human/yokai stuff but kinda fell flat, which isn't surprising for something axed at 15 chapters. There was some potential, especially with the lighter gag stuff early on, but it just didn't really work for me as an action series, especially with the art. The "I want to be one of the exorcist king" stuff also felt pretty random and unresolved. I don't think we met all four of them, did we?

I have no idea what Ghost writer is doing. It felt like the author was trying to talk to us at the end about creating manga.

Ayakashi was fine, no strong feelings on it

Magu was great as usual

Dolphin was actually really good this week. The comedic timing was perfect on nearly every joke, and we may be heading into an actual arc now.

Roboco was fine, didn't dislike but didn't really like it

Burn the Witch was great, glad to see Kubo back

MHA, CSM, WNL, and JJK were all great this week. CSM feels like it could end around chapter 100, this was absolutely heartbreaking. Ashumi route continues to deliver in WNL as well.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
what idea is that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



smells like it is ending soon
Seems to me that it’s trying to say that you can achieve your perfect story, and pleasing everyone as long as you work hard and never give up. Him spending dozens of years without sleeping and isolating himself to achieve his goal of telling the perfect story.

I think it would be better if Teppei learned that he’ll never achieve the perfect story that he’s aiming for. As an artist and storyteller there’s no way you’re going to please everyone. One Piece is one of the most beloved works of fiction ever, and the best selling manga of all time, and even that series has its haters.

The 1st chapter tries to frame his original editor as an asshole, but that editor’s advice to Teppei was perfectly reasonable



Doesn’t feel like Teppei grew as a mangaka much, as he’s just living in the shadow of Aino. And is trying to create something matches the quality of her work, instead of just finding a story that has his voice and only he can tell it.

Of course there’s still presumably one chapter left. Maybe, after all this time, his story STILL won’t be good enough. Then it’ll be the the exact opposite of the message I just described. I just don’t have much confidence that the series will do this. But hopefully
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top