And here I thought Brandish lost his edge.hosts accidentally used the wrong question, this is the real one
He gave no option so yes ??And here I thought Brandish lost his edge.
I don't think this is worded correctly...Marm
enormous amount peepe
He did, I had to come up with this myselfAnd here I thought Brandish lost his edge.
He did, I had to come up with this myself
Ach so. @Brandish μ I am disappoint.He have no option so yes ??
The options were made by panda for both versions that's why the mistake
Broaden your horizon famI don't think this is worded correctly...
Cause "enormous amount of peepee"
means having multiple peepees.
This should be enormousamountpeepee, right?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there's an h-anime series where incubus' got multiple penis.Broaden your horizon fam![]()
There is no max. It‘s multiple-choice.So why was Gry allowed to give 5 options and the rest of us 4 at max?^^
There is, they literally said it the other day, lolThere is no max. It‘s multiple-choice.
Well they're wrong!There is, they literally said it the other day, lol

There was no host accident. Hosts used what they had 10h after the deadlinehosts accidentally used the wrong question, this is the real one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The max is 4 yes. His options don't bring much chaos and Asako didn't seem to mind either so we let it be. We actually didn't deny any extra options to anyone, only Gry had one more.So why was Gry allowed to give 5 options and the rest of us 4 at max?^^
Mad cuz bad.Well of course only Gry sent 5, the rest read the rules '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I fear you have never read the Reddit AMA with Mr. Dualcore?I don't think this is worded correctly...
Cause "enormous amount of peepee"
means having multiple peepees.
This should be enormousamountpeepee, right?
Let's focus on Rampart, people.I fear you have never read the Reddit AMA with Mr. Dualcore?
Fixed, no clue where that 19pm came from.My question, answer choices are butchered. It's supposed to be 1 not 19pm..
I didn't sent that.