- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7,007
- Reaction score
- 4,650
- Country
-
÷ Multiplied by √ equals ฿Eh??
÷ Multiplied by √ equals ฿Eh??
Oh!! Well, when you put it like that, it makes total sense!÷ Multiplied by √ equals ฿
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im still not seeing a difference, sorry.. (not being a dick I promise) could you tell me the difference in your idea vs mine? Like “You said the D’s are blah blah, whereas I think they are yadda yadda yadda”l think what happened to the Uchiha could be what happened here, with only a handful of D surviving. If they were/are families though, then that'd make all Ds relatives of some sort.
either u guys are fooling around or making look like an idiot, and old, if this is a new gen thing... an old idiot.... which one is it...÷ Multiplied by √ equals ฿
I forgot what you said, and I actually don't know how to explain it because I'm not sure what I think myself. Like, the D could be a clan, or it could be a family (I think that's what you said?), or it could people from the Ancient Kingdom. Either way, I'm theorizing a lot of the Ds got wiped out, with only a handful of survivors who spread out. D could have been shortened for security reasons, as well.Oh!! Well, when you put it like that, it makes total sense!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im still not seeing a difference, sorry.. (not being a dick I promise) could you tell me the difference in your idea vs mine? Like “You said the D’s are blah blah, whereas I think they are yadda yadda yadda”
I apologize if that’s a dumb request, I just want to understand so I can decide if it makes more sense than my theory so I can adjust my thinking on it. Thanks either way!
Same story as usualEh??

Yeah, basically what I said too lol! SmileI forgot what you said, and I actually don't know how to explain it because I'm not sure what I think myself. Like, the D could be a clan, or it could be a family (I think that's what you said?), or it could people from the Ancient Kingdom. Either way, I'm theorizing a lot of the Ds got wiped out, with only a handful of survivors who spread out. D could have been shortened for security reasons, as well.
I hadn’t considered that! That the D could be short for Dragon. (Or Dingir) It could very well be that the WG nobles are the members of the ancient country that wanted to use their knowledge and technology to rule over the world as gods, and their enemies are those that felt that it wasn’t their place to rule the world and the void century was basically a civil war and the WG side pulled the kingdoms of the world to their side to defeat the other side. Which makes me think if that was the case than the ones that wanted to rule were in the minority, And this didn’t have access to the weapons like Pluton Posideon and Uranus. Think Melkor vs the rest of the Maia (LOTR). Following that same line of thinking I could see the D side (good guys) didn’t want to have to use the weapons because of the collateral damage involved, and the CDragons don’t want anyone to have access to them as they would present a real threat to their control.Same story as usual
Notice how Doflamingo and Rosinante are Celestial Dragon People, but behave like they belong to the D. Clan?
Doflamingo laughing away everything and Rosinante teaching Law how to smile...
Especially the parallels between Rosinante and Saul are astonishing.
It is Tenryubito. They aren't dragons, they are people. People from the Celestial Dragon, which would be the Milky Way.
If you combine the symbol of the WG (+) and the Pirates (x) , you get the symbol for Dingir, or in other words, D. Which symbolizes a Sumerian God, who were believed to be from the Milky Way.
Imo the CDs and Ds are one and the same, and the clans of Wano are likely in the same boat as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---