Finally caught up.
Phantom Seer isn't bad, but it doesn't stand out much. There are a whole lot of series about ghosts, and making the MC a reluctant hero is also par for the course nowadays. As for the title, "The faintly visible boy" is more memorable, but I don't understand what it's referring to, while Phantom Seer is fitting but generic... I guess it just depends on which you prefer.
Time Paradox died with the "new" tag still on it (M+). Do they even have enough for two volumes? The ending was entirely unremarkable, sadly. The MC never learned anything, the Deus Ex Machina's advice miraculously solved everything even though it really shouldn't have, the whole time travel situation was never explained. I can't even tell where the paradox is supposed to be.
Cop & Dolphin is all over the place. I don't know what it's trying to do, but it needs to pick a genre/plotline/idea and stick with it for longer than five minutes.
Mashle quickly morphed from a gag manga into an action series. A little too quickly if you ask me - I don't dislike the latest developments, but we've had nothing but fights for seven chapters straight (out of 28) and the number of jokes has officially fallen to zero. Kind of feels like going from early Dragon Ball to Frieza in two volumes.
Yozakura on the other hand is surprisingly consistent. It started out as an episodic comedy action series and it's probably gonna stay that way. Which is fine, I mean, it's not gonna break any records any time soon, but it seems to have settled nicely in the middle of the magazine.
Most other new series don't do much for me. Ayakashi Triangle is missing a plot; Burn the Witch and Magu-chan have annoying characters; Agravity Boys, Me & Roboco and Moriking have an absurd-ish kind of humour that sometimes makes me laugh but more often not. (Also Moriking seems to have written itself into a corner, since there are only five king candidates and we already met four of them. Is it gonna be pure slice of life from now on?)
Platinum End is ending. Twin Star Exorcist is either ending or entering a new arc. World Trigger is definitely entering a new arc (finally).
Monster8 is my favourite out of the new Jump+ series, followed by World's end harem - Britannia Lumiére. Excuse me, dentist and Hokkaido gals are less interesting to me, but I'm still really glad we're getting more series on M+.