It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hmm, many many years ago I read a book called Appelsinpiken "The Orange Girl". :frankerz
how many years ago are we talking about? :lmao
did you pick it on your own or was it some kind of school project?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
how many years ago are we talking about? :lmao
did you pick it on your own or was it some kind of school project?
Like really long ago.. :XD Yeah probably was school related, I can't remember anymore. :rofl
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
so you never read books at all :bnah

what about webnovels?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I really don't, as much as I would like to be the kind of person who does. '-'

Hmm, I've read a japanese yuri light novel (maybe? idk how to categorize them). Do you read much? :hmm
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah I really don't, as much as I would like to be the kind of person who does. '-'

Hmm, I've read a japanese yuri light novel (maybe? idk how to categorize them). Do you read much? :hmm
Is it an issue of free time, not liking to read or not knowing what to read?
yuri light novel? yuri stand for lesbian relationships right?

I do actually. i enjoy reading more than watching movies and stuff. So far this year i've only watched a single tv show ( the boys), a single movie (john wick 3) and only a couple of episodes of one piece.
Most of my solo free time is spent on books, webnovels and video games when i want to consume media. I tend to read on my phone whenever i'm stuck somewhere waiting
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Is it an issue of free time, not liking to read or not knowing what to read?
yuri light novel? yuri stand for lesbian relationships right?

I do actually. i enjoy reading more than watching movies and stuff. So far this year i've only watched a single tv show ( the boys), a single movie (john wick 3) and only a couple of episodes of one piece.
Most of my solo free time is spent on books, webnovels and video games when i want to consume media. I tend to read on my phone whenever i'm stuck somewhere waiting
Hmm I wonder :hmmI guess I'm a bit easily distracted, so even if I start reading something I don't get far. '-' Much easier to consume a media like manga because of the drawings tho.
Yeah. :yuri

Ooh I see. Read any kind of books?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Honestly i believe if you get distracted, the book isn't interesting enough. Good books are like drugs, you can't just stop. But it also depend, i put books in 2 categories, those i read to learn and instruct myself and those i read for pure enjoyment. I kinda got bored of mangas because after years of reading mangas, its hard to find something fresh like you've never seen before. everything is deja vu.

lmao there someone here who gonna be pleased to know you like yuri :lmao

i read 2 things this year :
a webnovel called the second coming of gluttony, still reading that one. https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-second-coming-of-gluttony
The lean startup by Eric Ries. An instructional book on entrepreneurship
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't think me and you have ever spoken. Nice to meet ya!

What kind of manga are you into?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly i believe if you get distracted, the book isn't interesting enough. Good books are like drugs, you can't just stop. But it also depend, i put books in 2 categories, those i read to learn and instruct myself and those i read for pure enjoyment. I kinda got bored of mangas because after years of reading mangas, its hard to find something fresh like you've never seen before. everything is deja vu.

lmao there someone here who gonna be pleased to know you like yuri :lmao

i read 2 things this year :
a webnovel called the second coming of gluttony, still reading that one. https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-second-coming-of-gluttony
The lean startup by Eric Ries. An instructional book on entrepreneurship


Oh interesting. Gonna start a business? The cover art looks cool.. :XD
Ah talking about good stories, I did pick up Yakuza 0 again and have the last chapter of the main story left.:frankerz
I don't think me and you have ever spoken. Nice to meet ya!

What kind of manga are you into?
Hello! Nice to meet you~

Oh lord.. :eek: Think I can like any kind of manga, but I do tend to like Slice of life and ones that are just general life stories. :hmm
Maybe myanimelist can indicate a certain preference.. or my inablitiy to finish things I've started :bees

How about you? What kind of manga do you read?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hello! Nice to meet you~

Oh lord.. :eek: Think I can like any kind of manga, but I do tend to like Slice of life and ones that are just general life stories. :hmm
Maybe myanimelist can indicate a certain preference.. or my inablitiy to finish things I've started :bees

How about you? What kind of manga do you read?
Yea from your list it does seem that way. They are a good read when you wanna just read something a little more relaxed. Me? I'm more into Seinen style manga. Things that balance action and character development but place a huge emphasis on story. Things like Vagabond and Berserk.

Other than that I'll pretty much everything. I'm a sucker for this stuff :teehee

Currently reading some Manhua (Feng Shen Ji) which is incredible and finished Solo Leveling:swoon

I'm more of a story guy. Action is cool but that should come after.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


Oh interesting. Gonna start a business? The cover art looks cool.. :XD
Ah talking about good stories, I did pick up Yakuza 0 again and have the last chapter of the main story left.:frankerz

Hello! Nice to meet you~

Oh lord.. :eek: Think I can like any kind of manga, but I do tend to like Slice of life and ones that are just general life stories. :hmm
Maybe myanimelist can indicate a certain preference.. or my inablitiy to finish things I've started :bees

How about you? What kind of manga do you read?
:lmao
your gif game is at another level :worship
yeah been working on a business with some friends this year, but you know the story of 2020. Covid fucked up our plans and forced us to postpone many thing.

glad you playing yakuza again, that game is dope. Did you play Kiwami 1 and 2. they're the remake of the 1 and the 2. planning to play them on a next gen console

couldn't help taking a peek at your animelist. my first reaction was OMFG she finished 104 animes. do you watch everything? :XD
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
couldn't help taking a peek at your animelist. my first reaction was OMFG she finished 104 animes. do you watch everything? :XD
She's a true Otaku. Peep that background on her MAL though. Absolute beauty.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A total of 3147 episodes :bees

Tina do you go out sometimes? :hmm
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think you were a big gintama fan before or am i making a mistake? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nah your gif game isn't there yet, watch tina and learn
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
nah your gif game isn't there yet, watch tina and learn
Woah woah woah, I've been improving around the site.

Gotta pay attention.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Woah woah woah, I've been improving around the site.

Gotta pay attention.
you're still low level :bnah
you gotta learn from Tina and @Erinyes, if you learn from plebs you're not gonna learn much :cop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She's a true Otaku. Peep that background on her MAL though. Absolute beauty.
that mirotic green thing? :headscratch
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i don't even know what it is. The only Mirotic i know is Nikola Mirotic :imslow
Sad Detroit Pistons noises :3c

They should've drafted Melo
 
Top