Good choice with HxH.

It's one of my favorites of all time. Although sadly it'll probably never be completed due to Togashi's hiatuses.
True enough, but nevertheless it was a great read so I don't regret anything.
I have two names but I never go by the second, so Alejandro, with a hard "j". Or just Alex, either is fine.
Germany, the country of beer.
29. Life's going by so fast.
What do you do for a living?
I used to work as both a language teacher and a translator (into Spanish).
Who are your favorite characters?
Off the top of my head.
From manga: Roronoa Zoro, Mihawk, Madarame Baku, Aizen Sōsuke, Kyōraku no Jirō Sakuranosuke Shunsui, Yami Sukehiro, Chrollo Lucilfer (since recently)...
From videogames: Dante, Vergil, Solid Snake, Crash Bandicoot, Sephiroth...
From books: Aragorn II, Rand al'Thor, Kvothe, Gotrek... It's very easy to see what genre of books I'm into.
From comicbooks: John Constantine, Superman, Mortadelo, Superlópez, Tintin, Wolverine, Batman, Green Lantern... I like Marvel as well but I've always liked DC characters more.
I have
871 games on Steam. Although many of them are crap from Humble Bundle. But yeah, also LoL and Overwatch from time to time. I only game on PC.
Right now? Enough to have a roof. I'm trying to work something out to better my current situation, so no worries.
What are your favorite movies and TV shows?
I don't really follow many TV shows but... I liked The Witcher, Daredevil, Lucifer... Also that Locke and Key series is pretty good.
For movies, I love certain comedies like the Cornetto Trilogy, but obviously others like the MCU as a whole. Most mainstream stuff I like.
Of course The Lord of the Rings trilogy tops most of them.
A lot of high fantasy novels + other novels I had to read for college like The Catcher in the Rye.
Why are you so beautiful?
Genetics and divine providence.
Why am I pestering you with such questions?
Obligatory to answer all questions else a ban.
I don't know the answer to that but, as promised, everything's answered.