Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
​

This is Moegara from the One Piece forum, as most people here know me as.

@Kiki and @Cyanobacteria brought to my attention that most most active staffers have a thread like this and suggested I follow suit, so here we are.

I don't really know what I should say about myself here, but any and all questions and suggestions are welcomed.
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Every man need a waifu in his life (or a husbando or whatever gender, I don't judge).
Doesn't matter what it is, every person needs some love :hip

Yup. That's my daily life now. + some random games I play from time to time to disconnect from it all.
What kind of games are you hoping to develop? Any dream companies?

Well, since it's free, I have it. :XD I only played during the beta, though, so I probably suck hard at it since it's just that different from a normal MOBA.
It's literally the only game I play along with LoL

Best boi Smoker is better than Aokiji (is that your top pick? I guessed blindly).
All I can say is Aokiji saved your boy and yes, Aokiji best marine easily.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Doesn't matter what it is, every person needs some love :hip



What kind of games are you hoping to develop? Any dream companies?
My favorite game company has always been Naughty Dog so if I have a "dream company" to work for it would be that one. I gamed the hell out of the Crash Bandicoot original trilogy as a child, and I absolutely loved the Uncharted saga an TLOU.

I haven't had the chance to play Uncharter 4 and TLOU 2, though, so I can't comment on them, but I trust their quality.

It's literally the only game I play along with LoL
I guess that you play on american servers, right? I lag too much out of EUW.

All I can say is Aokiji saved your boy and yes, Aokiji best marine easily.
Smoker is the coolest even in humiliating defeat. :mono But of course he's not the strongest. I suspect even Koby is stronger than him now, and it pains me.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My favorite game company has always been Naughty Dog so if I have a "dream company" to work for it would be that one. I gamed the hell out of the Crash Bandicoot original trilogy as a child, and I absolutely loved the Uncharted saga an TLOU.

I haven't had the chance to play Uncharter 4 and TLOU 2, though, so I can't comment on them, but I trust their quality.
Unchartered is my favourite game series after GoW. Absolutely beautiful.

I guess that you play on american servers, right? I lag too much out of EUW.
Yea. Come to American servers and we can play if you're ever free and in the mood.

Smoker is the coolest even in humiliating defeat. :mono But of course he's not the strongest. I suspect even Koby is stronger than him now, and it pains me.
That's tough. His DF is one of my favs though.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Where is this from?
The drawing? It's just a fanart from Art Station. The original scene is from a Monty Python's Flying Circus sketch, I'm sure you're familiar with them!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unchartered is my favourite game series after GoW. Absolutely beautiful.
They are masterpieces. Good characters, amazing epic scenes, solid plots, Indiana Jones vibes... 10/10.

Yea. Come to American servers and we can play if you're ever free and in the mood.
I'll tell you if I choose to try. My experience with servers from different continents so far hasn't been good.

That's tough. His DF is one of my favs though.
Concerning the smoke DF, I want to see Smoker have a full fight and show more versatility in his attacks. So far all he has done has been straight long-range punches and propelling himself forward in smoke form.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The drawing? It's just a fanart from Art Station. The original scene is from a Monty Python's Flying Circus sketch, I'm sure you're familiar with them!
Oh I knew it was familiar. It's been far too long; guess this is a good enough excuse to add it to my watch list.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wait.....wait @Demonspeed You don't have a MtM thread?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'll think about it :amuse .
Onegai.......You're one of the better mods. I knw you'll listen to reason :swoon

If I can start one and so can Moe can, you can too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kiki @BD_Beno @Cyanobacteria @Valhalla777

I have finally mastered the art of cropping avi's. NO MORE STRECTHED AVIS FOR YOUR BOY
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lol congrats :lmao

@Moegara oh you have been to jakarta? When? And why?
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Lol congrats :lmao

@Moegara oh you have been to jakarta? When? And why?
I was there working as a translator for less than a year on... 2012 or 2013, I think. It was a pretty interesting experience for me, much different (culturally-wise) than living in Europe.

Are you also from Jakarta or from somewhere else in Indonesia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Ramen I thought I changed my picture a lot but you should win an award for that as well.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Ramen I thought I changed my picture a lot but you should win an award for that as well.
That's a good thing...........(?)
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
That's a good thing...........(?)
It's a good thing in that at least you're choosing good characters like Miyamoto.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's a good thing in that at least you're choosing good characters like Miyamoto.
You changed yours again. Are you trying to compete with me? Also, they're stretched.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You changed yours again. Are you trying to compete with me? Also, they're stretched.
Mine? It's not stretched.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
From my end (I'm on a computer) all I see is a chest.
That is weird. I'm on a computer and I see it perfectly.
 
Top