Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
​

This is Moegara from the One Piece forum, as most people here know me as.

@Kiki and @Cyanobacteria brought to my attention that most most active staffers have a thread like this and suggested I follow suit, so here we are.

I don't really know what I should say about myself here, but any and all questions and suggestions are welcomed.
 
Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
This is the picture I'm using right now. I chose it because that's the League champion I currently use the most.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know.
Have you asked around? Perhaps some admins have the answer to this mystery.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Apparently Ramen sees some of the pictures stretched out. For example, on my profile picture he sees only the character's chest, while a see a well proportioned picture.

We believe it's an error on his side and I wondered if an experienced admin may know the reason behind it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently Ramen sees some of the pictures stretched out. For example, on my profile picture he sees only the character's chest, while a see a well proportioned picture.

We believe it's an error on his side and I wondered if an experienced admin may know the reason behind it.
Yeah I'm aware of that issue if you're using desktop mode on your mobile phone. It's because our avatars dimensions (mine and yours) at least are larger than what the standard user has as max avatar size. I guess from your PC xenforo adjusts the image to fit properly but then it isn't the case for desktop mode on mobile devices.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Yeah I'm aware of that issue if you're using desktop mode on your mobile phone. It's because our avatars dimensions (mine and yours) at least are larger than what the standard user has as max avatar size. I guess from your PC xenforo adjusts the image to fit properly but then it isn't the case for desktop mode on mobile devices.
I see, that makes sense. I cropped the picture to the dimensions of the avatar picture (1x2) but didn't really resize it on my own. I think the quality is better when xenforo does it.

Although, I think @Ramen mentioned he's on a computer, which is wierd.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@ Ramen yes all I see is chest haha
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I was there working as a translator for less than a year on... 2012 or 2013, I think. It was a pretty interesting experience for me, much different (culturally-wise) than living in Europe.

Are you also from Jakarta or from somewhere else in Indonesia?
what language?

nah, I am from Surabaya C: oh you went to jakarta earlier than me who is Indonesian lol. My first visit to jakarta was 2014.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
when? what business? or are you just gonna visit me haha
Listen...….I'm someone who loves traveling and wants to go everywhere.

My top countries to visit are:

1) Japan
2) South Korea
3) England
4) Greece
5) Indonesia
6) Spain
7) Germany
8) Singapore
9) South Africa
10) Turkey

Yes I'll just come visit you :zomg
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
@ Ramen yes all I see is chest haha
Well, since you too see only the chest, I'll resize it.

what language?

nah, I am from Surabaya C: oh you went to jakarta earlier than me who is Indonesian lol. My first visit to jakarta was 2014.
English and French IIRC. Not indonesian, of course. I only learnt the basics when I was already there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Listen...….I'm someone who loves traveling and wants to go everywhere.

My top countries to visit are:

1) Japan
2) South Korea
3) England
4) Greece
5) Indonesia
6) Spain
7) Germany
8) Singapore
9) South Africa
10) Turkey

Yes I'll just come visit you :zomg
You're gonna do the full MangaHelpers' route.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Listen...….I'm someone who loves traveling and wants to go everywhere.

My top countries to visit are:

1) Japan
2) South Korea
3) England
4) Greece
5) Indonesia
6) Spain
7) Germany
8) Singapore
9) South Africa
10) Turkey

Yes I'll just come visit you :zomg
super cool. I wanna visit those countries too :zomg

I heard many MHers have visited each other. They had meetups a lot, especially americans and europeans. I envy haha
 
Top