Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
​

This is Moegara from the One Piece forum, as most people here know me as.

@Kiki and @Cyanobacteria brought to my attention that most most active staffers have a thread like this and suggested I follow suit, so here we are.

I don't really know what I should say about myself here, but any and all questions and suggestions are welcomed.
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'll do that too





:teehee
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
OK, let me try again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME SUCH BLASPHEMY

Is that your food?
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME SUCH BLASPHEMY

Is that your food?
Nah, I just googled "ramen on the floor". lol
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
now that I found out that smoker is moe and revo's fav, I can spam in this thread :e3

have many smoker fanarts saved in my laptop :XD







credits to the owner
Tbh the second picture looks so badass I may even use it as my profile picture later.

His clothes kinda look like they blended his design with post-ts Zoro.

I hope LoL collapses
I hope so as well. Shit's addictive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also the Hirouki Takei (Shaman King) worked for Watsuki; so that's a decent list of assistants Watsuki has. There are probably many more popular mangaka who were assistants to others.

Oh tough one, I don't really do manga recommendations, simply because I don't read very much else besides OP, Golden Kamuy (which I'm behind) and OPM. But one series that I'm sure you'll like if you haven't read it already is The Breaker. I recommended the same to Ramen. Exceptional art, funny, lots of action and fights and the story is really good too.

If I do come across anything else I'll give you a shout.
I haven't read Golden Kamuy, is it good?

The Breaker is a good suggestion, I read the first season a long time ago and I remember liking the Goomoonryong a lot, but for some reason I never got into the second season.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't read Golden Kamuy, is it good?

The Breaker is a good suggestion, I read the first season a long time ago and I remember liking the Goomoonryong a lot, but for some reason I never got into the second season.
Really fun series, so well written and amazing art. Comedy is top notch; that's one thing I didn't expect. It has a lot of unique and memorable characters. Once you read an arc or two, you'll see what I mean.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Time to spam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---








--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why you no react to my spam :emocat :emocat
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Time to spam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---








--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why you no react to my spam :emocat :emocat
Holy shit, man. I don't think I love ramen as much as you do, but this actually made me hungry. xD

Spam me some cool fanarts to make up for those Smoker panels!

Really fun series, so well written and amazing art. Comedy is top notch; that's one thing I didn't expect. It has a lot of unique and memorable characters. Once you read an arc or two, you'll see what I mean.
I'll check it out. I love comedic shonens.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Holy shit, man. I don't think I love ramen as much as you do, but this actually made me hungry. xD
I went 3 weeks once where all I did was just eat ramen. It's a full addiction.

Spam me some cool fanarts to make up for those Smoker panels!
What you want?
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I went 3 weeks once where all I did was just eat ramen. It's a full addiction.
I mean, when I was a lazy college student I ate similarly from time to time but 3 weeks straight? lol You really love it.

What you want?
As long as it's a badass manga character it's okay.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I mean, when I was a lazy college student I ate similarly from time to time but 3 weeks straight? lol You really love it.
It broke my bank because not only was it cheap instant ramen, it was restaurant type stuff too.

As long as it's a badass manga character it's okay.
Give me a couple hours since I need to sleep. I'll spam great stuff.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hv u ever joined any art contest before? if not, please do :wtf
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
hv u ever joined any art contest before? if not, please do :wtf
Actually I have been thinking about it, but why do you believe I'm a good artist?

I'm nothing special at drawing but I do enjoy drawing. On the other hand I can't take part in photography contests since I don't even own a camera other than my phone's. The art I'm very good at is mostly only 3D modeling.
 
Top