Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but now every single MH member tags you in every single post of yours every single second.

I wish I had a better PC for gaming.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but your mom gets angry at you when you play

I wish there was someone torture-able on MH
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, it'll be @Ramen

I wish Kiki tortures him to death
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but ramen used kawarimi no jutsu and swapped himself with atom :teehee

I wish to know more about Evil3ye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but your poor innocent soul won't be able to handle it, and you'll spend the next years sleepless wondering how such evil can exist

I wish kiki didn't wish for that, hehehe
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but now nobody wants to know anything about you so you'll end up forever alone. ):

I wish Evil3ye posted on my thread.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht would be from bottom 10

I wish 24 hrs night.

granted but it ties you up :teehee

I wish lakhan didnt feel so defeated that he stopped posting in Name a place with the last letter above you thread :teehee
granted, but you are productive as cyanobateria, not as human :teehee so you produce more chlorophyll :teehee

I wish @lakhan220 would continue Name a place with the last letter above you thread :teehee
I blame notifications..I absolutely didn't get any notification from tht thread.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you are turned into batman and have to eliminate criminals for a tiring 24hrs

I wish Belserion made her own MtM thread
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Belserion :eyeroll

Granted but you're not allowed to post or even see it.

I wish kiki deleted his MtM thread. jk please don't
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but I deleted atom instead :heh

I wish to ban atom for staying up all night
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, but then you curl up in fetal position reminiscing your times together.

I wish for a domain to preside over.


I wish Belserion made her own MtM thread
:smack She has one for a while and you even posted there ffs
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
No, not granted.

I wish absolute anarchy on MH.

:smack She has one for a while and you even posted there ffs
As usual, he is just trolling.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but Kiki will take over and establish a yaoi dictatorship and bans all yuri

I wish for a bara subforum in the dicktatorship :mono
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but there will be a revolution and u both would be sent behind bars.

I wish for shino to make kiki her pet.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but he would bite u instead.

I wish kiki would turn into hybrid of cat and dog.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, no buts, he is now the Nina Tucker of MH.

I wish lakhan stopped liking wrestling.
 
Top