Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted if u agree to be my pet.

I wish atom would get his wish fulfilled for conditions I provided him.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but you have will have to clean my poop and piss everyday now. :derp

I wish Lakhan gets his wish fulfilled as per the above conditions.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will be mannered very carefully as to where to do ur stuffs systematically , else no food for tht day.

I wish atom could get his wish fulfilled by the conditions applied ofc.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but one of those conditions is lakhan has to be his pet

I wish @BD_Beno knew that I was testing everyone if they were aware of the surrounding environment. don't let your guard down :e3
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Granted but Benomaru @BD_Beno Has to create his own thread.

I wish atom would change his name back
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you have to change your username back to August_Lightning

I wish to know the reason why ramen combined august with lightning
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Granted as August and Laxus are my favourite characters.

I wish to know how Kiki remembers that
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
not granted cuz it's still a secret :teehee

I wish someday I could go to a ramen shop with ramen
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Granted but are there any good ramen places in where you are? I'll catch a flight tomorrow.

I wish kiki plays me in Ninja storm 4.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but he will taken Renten and own you with distance attacks perfectly.


I wish the coffee girl downstairs wouldn't be such an awkward small talker
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but she changes into a girl with pervert and flirting persona

I wish nothing
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And nothing you shall become.

I wish my masseur will charge me less tonight
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but in turn you have to feel deep tissue massage which hurts so much

I wish luck for Evil tonight
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but it's bad luck. You didn't specify which kind of luck. :derp

I wish Kiki stopped lurking on so many threads.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I wish Kiki stopped lurking on so many threads.
how do you know that? 🤔

granted but kiki would hold a grudge against you cuz you stopped him and then he terrorizes you day and night

I wish my today's plans didnt get cancelled :nomoar
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but now you have to take me along with you. :zomg

I wish Batman stopped being a melancholic loser.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
not granted :nono

I wish atom did not say that :bnah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but only if you took me with you :pout

I wish kiki stopped licking that cream.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, he starts licking you instead :twitch

I wish myself GOOD luck today :p
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, he starts licking you instead :twitch

I wish myself GOOD luck today :p
He wouldn't...would he? :lick

I wish EE has the best time of his life. :zomg
 
Top