Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but you loose 12 hours every day now, making your free time only 33% of your awake time to 67% of work, enjoy life.

I wish poop spam week wouldn't stink
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but now you have poop fetish like those JAV actors

I wish I chitchat more with Evil in private :gigglebunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ew, not granted after this :bees

I wish kiki would bother atom with his fetishs instead
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
you dont want it?! :gwah
💔 :dumpster masaka, from the beginning? 😢 I am sorry :crying

granted but it's like a infectious disease, so I dont have it anymore and atom has it :teehee

I wish that friend of mine from the Philippines was not gone
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted.

I wish fire and ashes :hmph
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, which means a volcano with a pyroplastic cload will errupt were you live and next year we can visit the ruins of it like Pompeii

I wish I didn't promise to go on weekend
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but now, all ur relatives will be at ur house, and u will wish u went on the weekend instead.

I wish good health to everyone.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted 😌

I wish I remembered why/how the ship Gryffindor x Juviii is a thing
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will forget who u are.

I wish kiki didn't waste his wishes and instead just wish for ice creams. :catshrug
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but he only gets boring vanilla <_>

I wish @Juviii would read me my horoscope for the week
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but she keeps repeating it in your ear 24*7.

I wish Kiki stopped bullying me :feelsbadman
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but now Evil and Lakhan bully you :p

I wish my astrological signs werent like the appearantly worst o.O
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but you don't believe in astrology anymore.

I wish I get to hug Evil
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but he will hug u to death.

I wish i get to see atom's bones crack from evil's hug.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but yours will too.

I wish for this pandemic to be over.

Granted, but now Evil and Lakhan bully you :p

I wish my astrological signs werent like the appearantly worst o.O
Why?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
granted, no buts....i m getting tired with it.

I wish covid vaccine to be out soon.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but it's Fairy Tail not fairytale :teehee

I wish to be less indecisive so I could make top 10 easier.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but at the time you are just about to send, the deadline is closed

I wish I could interact more with Juviii
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted cause juviii is here :hug

I wish I could sleep as much as a cat.
 
Top