- Joined
- May 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1,766
- Reaction score
- 5,974
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
oneshot by "Gal Gohan" author in YJ #47.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I’m shocked. This didn’t seem as if it was doing well, but it’s managed to survive long enough and it is doing better than a lot of its competition.Shadows House anime confirmed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Told ya, Soumato got a dedicated fanbase.Shadows House anime confirmed
Considering Young Jump series have significant digital split and shadow house in particular has full color digital, I wouldn't exclude most of its sales being on that format.I’m shocked. This didn’t seem as if it was doing well, but it’s managed to survive long enough and it is doing better than a lot of its competition.
I guess I’m moving this one from “likely to be transferred” to “filler” or “stable”...
...that'll definitely explain it.Considering Young Jump series have significant digital split and shadow house in particular has full color digital, I wouldn't exclude most of its sales being on that format.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Real 90thPlus? Chapter 90 was published in August lolA new Real chapter will be published in YJ #50, it is titled 90thPlus.
In the next issue (YJ 51) it will be on the cover with lead color page (chapter 91th)
![]()
井上雄彦【REAL リアル】 15巻が11月19日発売。リアル祭り2020が開催 | ゲームよりどりサブカルみどりパーク
ヤングジャンプ 48号 「障害者スポーツの真実」 49号 「リアルキャラクター図鑑」「私たちも待ってました!」 50号 2週連続リアル掲載、リアル完全読本、リアル90thPlus掲載 51号 表紙&巻頭カラー、リアル91th掲載、15巻発売記念プレゼント 52号 田臥勇太インタビュー 新刊、5~6年ぶりなんじゃ・・・これは祭りに偽り無し。ryokutya2089.com
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for the new REAL volume, both versions will be available at the same time, or it will be like Kingdom (first in print format, one month later in digital)I'm really curious to see how REAL will perform now...it's been 6 years!
Doesn’t inoue hate digital?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No clue, I checked a bunch of stores but either they don't have it up yet or they only have physical right now so only time will tell.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for the new REAL volume, both versions will be available at the same time, or it will be like Kingdom (first in print format, one month later in digital)