Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
@Farfalla lmao when I focus too much on you you hold a year long grudge on me and invent sassy witch roles, and when I choose to pressure someone else instead it's sus too? I try to be as active as I can when I can, because otherwise why play the game at all, and nope you got it all wrong about the interaction with Grysun. When I started asking him questions he hasn't have revealed anything at that point. Not just that but was also refusing to answer straight away calling me mafia like a little baby
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BlackTiger as Yelena: been inconsistent in what he points about people and what he brings about himself... but i still see him as a starter due to dying early... i missed one of his games tho (the one he lived longer) and might be judging wrongly cause of that. people saying he should know what a lock is sounds valid to me, tho, as taku and gry said, i don't see how his mistake would benefit him as a scum
To make this easier. You played soccer in your country then you went to other country for vacation and you played soccer there too. Would you bother to check the rules of soccer in other country? That what happened to me. I didn't bothrt to check mafia rules here since I thought it would be similar with other forums. (I only watched though).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so Evil voted for Brandish an brandish for Evil.... why I guess I'll see ... *keeps reading*

god damn, ok so I rached page 21, this is what I have so far, bare with me:

Guy on the right kinda looking like an alien you guys befriended :lmao
:)) that's benelori, isn't he active anymore?

Evileye and Sakura looks like a lovely couple :redface
psh, how does one react to this? :))) I'd change couple to siblings tho'

Didnt want to bring it up right now...but nothing else happening.

I think it was kind of strange for @Evil3ye to push @sakura-aneki to reveal her role...even if being trollish.
If town he knows to not expose a person that could possibly be good....especially this early.

He asked her if it was a role she recognized or it wasnt....iirc she said 2013....that kinda limits alot.
Guess in any other scenario...all good.
But Hermz knows its a different game now....why push so hard:catshrug
Well, tbh, Evil3ye is always bullying me :)) has always done that even when I was active :)) big shty bully :)) (and I bully him whenever I can too).
Honestly Im not suspicious about Hermie cuz he's acting how he normally :))

!votekill desin24

Not buying the passive claim breaking the mold. Yeah there "has to be some", easy cover.

Atm trusting gnut's way of playing to be legit. James sounds calm and happy which I think isn't his mafia self? Then again I haven't seen him on mafia in quite a while plus and he hasn't put on the wrong avi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And this Pompom also looks ok for now.
don't see how that's a good rason right here for your vote...

Tbh I feel Evil to be similar to his Kaiba self in recent YuGiOh game so I see him as townie currently, so the sakura thing may just be a way for him to quickly judge her reaction to see if she‘s town.
Imo pressing newbies isn‘t too bad a thing to do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I like these things, so I guess it‘s a different point of view.
I honestly agree, though being pressed didn't feel right, last time I got hostkilled cuz I revealed some info (idk what I don't remembr , I just read about it in the hall of shame) so only reason I was hesitant in saying anything was because I was afraid of getting hostkilled, so ofc I asked questions to make sure.


No one is "very" anything for me at the moment, keeping my eye on some of my spamming companions though.
hold up a second here, so just because I'm a chatty person I'm suspicious? Honestly I'd say it's the other way around, those not active and just lurking are sus for me. Sure it can go both ways and pretty sure it's a mix of those 2 methods but can't just take one side here, can you?


I'm on page 1 and no wonder there are 13 pages. For every 5 posts you get mp for auction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Votelock Copy Panda
why? What's your reasoniing? Ok I read that you meant to votekill nt vote lock but why vote for panda? what made panda sus, sorry if you answred this and I missed it

panda probably butthurt that i shat on that bonus MP based on reaction to pAy atTenSio, It's probably his idea

He is probably so butthurt that i shat on that bonus MP based on heart reaction, It's probably his idea:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well since editing is not allowed, I wanted to delete the unquoted party
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Part•
editing is allowed, just minor edits tho' read that part again. Deleting on the other hand is not allowed at all.

@sakura-aneki

You fluffed a lot. And you said you have played mafia before. Even for someone who has hasn't been active in mafia, no way they'll forget sus definition. Forgeting some roles might be acceptable but forgeting sus definition makes it like you pretend to play noob.
I what a lot? Umm idk how old you are on this forum, but no one EVER used SUS when I was active until 2013, I've started seeing sus on facebook for a few months now, someone told me what it was but I forgot, and it did not interest me so much to find out until now here in this thread seeing it SO OFTEN, so there you go. Plus, I didn't even play a lot of mafia games when i was active here, the only thing I actually remembered was townies vs mafia mafia voting during the night and townies trying to make out who mafia is during the day, I had to rad all the threads to remember most of the other stuff and learn te new things.

Not completely done catching up but couple notes so far already before I forget.

As a townie I cannot trust no one in the beginning and any information is better than no information to narrow it down who is scum. She's not a first timer and would keep it to herself if she has a cruicial town role for now.

I asked almost everyone who was spamy at that time btw, and some answered right away and with others such as sakura and grysun had to dance around a little. And what's your contribution to the game so far?

Also want to note, that (feels bit bad to lump them all together) but the blue squd seems awfully quite so far this game, with maybe exception of Holt. Or is there gonna be more in the most recent pages?
I did not dance around, as I said above "only reason I was hesitant in saying anything was because I was afraid of getting hostkilled, so ofc I asked questions to make sure."

Very suss posts occurring this game. I think we have mafia among us.
A lot of text there. Hmmm.

Votekill Brandish μ - just because the useless spamming is mighty suspicious and looks trolly and I don't like trolls. It seems to me like you don't know how to act in order to not look suspicious and that makes you suspicious. Plus it seems you're not rly interested in contributing to the townie's discussions and try to figure out who is mafia and who isn't so that makes you sus.


ke the Noona thing, this was a mistake; just wanted to place a vote to gain the MP. Didn't want to do it entirely random so picked someone with spicy vibes. Noona and Raven both seem a little off, but I wouldn't vote Noona, so I picked her.
How do I seem off eactly? And why "wouldn't" you vote for me then?

I don't know vote lock and vote kill difference. You can ask Gnut. I wanted to change my vote on other more sus player but it was too late.
Vote lock means just hat, locking your vote. Vote kill is for the initial vote that you can later change if you find someone else is more sus.
Vote linch tho' can someone tell me when that is used? is it like votelock?

and Sakura pic fest aside, I don't see why some people complained the game was filled with spam and left without saying much more tho (Koko was one from the top of my head)... Most of the posts are game related so far.
well.... sorry I was just logging into an old account too look for some pics and found those HM Meeting pics and got excited cuz I thought I lost them for good :( but it was just 2 posts containing pics like.... how is that spam, other than that majority of my posts are related to the game

s not. It became trendy now with Among Us, it wasn't a thing in MH before that. I've played this game for years in here... But sure, maybe in other sites it's a
there we go, thank you for pointing te sus thing out Far <3

Votekill Evil3ye
WHY, you ppl vote randomly without giving a motive? That makes you freaking suspicious in my eyes. Give your reasoning

It's really not that hard to see who is working with the town and who isn't so far. I won't be here for day end unfortunately for going to do sports so might as well lock just now.

Locking Vote on Brandish

This is all info giving for a total farming of 25 posts = 5 points, which means with lock he will be able to claim a titan already. This is pretty ridic. Go revenge lock on me to claim your extra 3 pts
HA exactly! Hmm one of the few times we agree on smth, I'm having mixed feelings :))). But yeah I agree.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votekill panda for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Brandish why are you trying to earn pts when you're a kamikaze bomb
Seems useless, we going to explode anyways
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
why? What's your reasoniing? Ok I read that you meant to votekill nt vote lock but why vote for panda? what made panda sus, sorry if you answred this and I missed it
He set up Farfalla to post second post before heart the op. Seems sus. I planned to change the vote but it was too late.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
You are vwrry supportive to Asako here. You don't even know if she'a town or not and that was also Her first post. Is she your scum mates?
Sorry missed it when retracing, was 4 am at night and while catching up focused on some other stuff that caught my eye. As previously said, I think it's the right thing to do, what pompom did. Nobody else is calling her out btw.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well guys I'm disappearing again, back after class aka in 2 hours
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla lmao when I focus too much on you you hold a year long grudge on me and invent sassy witch roles, and when I choose to pressure someone else instead it's sus too? I try to be as active as I can when I can, because otherwise why play the game at all, and nope you got it all wrong about the interaction with Grysun. When I started asking him questions he hasn't have revealed anything at that point. Not just that but was also refusing to answer straight away calling me mafia like a little baby
What's the issue in saying that 2 things you did stood out? Don't disregard the rest of the comment when I said that's not rly a big thing, but I'd like to register it for later just in case... I made no move on you... (and don't be mistaken, the issues I might have with you weren't originated in MG).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He set up Farfalla to post second post before heart the op. Seems sus. I planned to change the vote but it was too late.
About that point specifically, imo Pandu did it cause of an inside joke. It could be naive of me to think it's just that, but I rly do think that, lmao. I made a similar butthurt comment about the same rule.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why are you guys saying Brandish is Kamikaze Bomb? Did i miss something?

From what i've read, somebody (i don't remember who) said Brandish could be Kamikaze, and Brandish replied "seems like a fun role, yes i am that indeed" or something. I took it as a troll response, not really like he claimed it for real.

@Brandish did you really claimed Kamikaze Bomb ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top