Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The 2 trap titan holders already revealed for saving their own skin, any other titan holder claim now is just gonna be an easy mafia target. Unless many are in the mafia team already.
I saw Pom say that she'd prefer if more people than just Brandi would reveal that they have a Titan. I figured it doesn't matter if you reveal your Titan as long as you keep the name to yourself.

You didn‘t believe me with Raven(or you knew her better than me eh?) so not much point discussing this.
'course i didn't believe you, and didn't do you your favor, how could i? I was here for 2 hours in the last DP,Gry, not even you would do that lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Suggesting mafioso links with this btw
No way, i was certain you trust me a 100% already...damn it what now?

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yes but in regards to the reason she said targeted him instead of Brandish who she's been focused on, she said its because he said he didn't care about Mafia or townies. I just find that an odd thing for TP to say. It's probably not a big deal, I just like to have things make sense lol.
a bit incorrect here. I said I targeted him instead because Brand had more votes than he did at the time I sent in my night action. I didn't want to risk wasting the skill for the night on someone who might die anyway, plus even if he is mafia mby he doesn't have an active role so blocking him might end up a waste. Whereas Evil said he had an active role if I remember right (not sure). I searched through his posts but I'll be damned if I found smth stating he's neither town nor mafia, just some hints that it's not a team role and that it's active, but I could have sworn I read that.

I'll keep checking mby I find it or mby someone else said smth like that, but regardless if he used those exact words or not, these two comments are enough to suspect smth neutral, as if he was regular townie he wouldn't have said "not part of a team"

I already said, it's nothing that great and game deciding. But this in itself is not so bad, if I can spam and upgrade with a titan role and not fear sac'ing it.
Me scum? No, sir. I wish I had a fun role with teammates, but unfortunately not again. In fact not a very entertaining role altogether.

What about you?


Also I think this is why I thought he said neither nor and my brain just mixed the info:

Not really what I read from what he was saying, he even said roles have both use for mafia and town.

In any case I think it's generally really too early to try predict how impactful the titans will be. Seems like an end game strat more than anything else, similar to yugioh, but at least without the speed aspect this time.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
evil got blocked so no kill from him. Now that leaves mafia kill. only two possibilities gnut recruited mafia and mafia went for evil or got doctor. And second is mafia just killed gnut and he couldnt recruit.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok, I get why you're this bias'd (pun?) but if you wanna list possible recruitments for Greg, don't leave Bia out. You know they're very close as well, as you've seen in the community awards, she recruited him recently before me and the feeling was also shared by them in a Bia post a bit after yours.
Not that I suspect her now still, but commit to what you're providing and share a more complete thing. On the topic: I wasn't recruited.
I suppose Bia is Pompom? please use people username when talking about them in the game. not everyone is familiar with everyone name/nickname
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Finished reading (may have skimmed a lot).

I'm basically learning the game reading you guys play it, not much I can contribute, but I will keep an eye on people with valid reasoning and vote with them.

Does anybody has a list of people with the top MPs, that should tell us exactly who has the titans.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah that's my inability to get my thoughts straight in the early mornings. I was trying to articulate how much I dislike when someone claims they targeted a dead person to try to confirm role, but that doesn't really work here. Not like Evil would say yeah someone stopped me from killing last night, if he wasn't a lover.
well I'd screencap the private message with the hosts but i'm not allowed, so guess you'll find out after the game ends, I'll show you all then.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea I don't like IRL names or nicknames either, they're suss.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
well I'd screencap the private message with the hosts but i'm not allowed, so guess you'll find out after the game ends, I'll show you all then.
You aren't actually a traitor are you? Would be ironic with your avatar being Reiner and all.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do you guys think that Evil is the one who killed Greg? Or do you think he died because he tried to recruited a Mafia/TP?
Evil was roleblocked by Sakura. Why did you ask this?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph has an affinity for being shot at day :heh
You can try but the shot will deflect and land in the Town's kneecaps i guarantee you that much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top