Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Demonspeed what do you think about the two bombs set to explode on N4? It appears as if we have a "pair" theme going on with two people claiming every role but I seriously doubt that tbh.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I believe Holt, I also believe scav.
I.m locking my vote on Brandish because from the start of the game he.s been trolling. And the last straw for me was when he said the thing about the noble playing with words. So, yeah, I giess i can.t trust trolls.

!Votelock Brandish
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
@Demonspeed what do you think about the two bombs set to explode on N4? It appears as if we have a "pair" theme going on with two people claiming every role but I seriously doubt that tbh.
Imo its BS- too many deaths in 1 night, but I am more inclined to believe Holt over Asako atm
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Imo its BS- too many deaths in 1 night, but I am more inclined to believe Holt over Asako atm
I have the same feeling which is why I would ask her to blow up tonight.

@Holt do you have any idea on who you would want to take with you? If Seraph is indeed Freeman this might be our last day phase before you blow up.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Asako is bomb, is she fine us not lynching her main suspect so she can take care of it tonight? 🤔
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,721
Reaction score
61,448
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed what do you think about the two bombs set to explode on N4? It appears as if we have a "pair" theme going on with two people claiming every role but I seriously doubt that tbh.
Did you tag me because we are both Plain Townies? :XD

I find it weird that Holt casually revealed like that. I think he'd be more reluctant to do it usually.

Asako revealed first but she has yet to explode. Between them of course Asako is more believable.

A pair theme is unlikely with all these claims. If Gry is Defuser then who is the other? Panda? There is probably a Mafia Defuser, it breaks the pattern. I don't think there are two Nobles as well.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just reread the rules. We should up to 6 mafia with 25 players here. Copy Panda is playing low now. He, Desin, Brandish, Lambu correct me if Im wrong haven't revealed their roles.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just reread the rules. We should up to 6 mafia with 25 players here. Copy Panda is playing low now. He, Desin, Brandish, Lambu correct me if Im wrong haven't revealed their roles.
I claimed Vanilla yesterday, Lambu was here but did not talk about his role, panda simply hasn't been here at all and no reveal and Brandish claimed vanilla as well if I understood correctly.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,721
Reaction score
61,448
Gender
Male
Country
France
Are you guys seriously fine with Lambu surviving? He didn't even give a hint. Just the pigeon talk which could be a coded message for all we know.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt what are the odds that both you and the kamikaze bomb both blow up N4. Given 2 killing parties that could mean a Night with 6 deaths? Gotta continue to backread but it's odd for sure.
Kamikaze can blow up before then though. Anyway, I don't particularly doubt Asako, mainly because she said N4 (which matches mine). Also I've said earlier that I feel 1 mafia + SK would make things slow. Mandatory death bombs who can take out someone else feels legit.

Time bomb also exploding N4 which means that once again we have two of the same or very similar roles. If both are true then a mafia defuser most likely exists as well. They might not have used it yet in hopes of directing Asako into killing a townie so maybe Asako should blow up tonight.
I don't agree they are two roles. They're similar but definitely not the same. Doesn't feel like a game with intentional role pairs.

I have the same feeling which is why I would ask her to blow up tonight.

@Holt do you have any idea on who you would want to take with you? If Seraph is indeed Freeman this might be our last day phase before you blow up.
The fact that you ask me who I intend to blow up on feels suspicious. As though you're trying to ascertain if I'm worth taking out or leaving. And if you're not, this information only serves to benefit mafia. Anyway, I don't say, but it's going to be s careful decision. I'll end up going for the most likely to be mafia.

Actually, another interesting angle is asking everyone who they think should go with me and why. Let's start with you?

Did you tag me because we are both Plain Townies? :XD

I find it weird that Holt casually revealed like that. I think he'd be more reluctant to do it usually.

Asako revealed first but she has yet to explode. Between them of course Asako is more believable.

A pair theme is unlikely with all these claims. If Gry is Defuser then who is the other? Panda? There is probably a Mafia Defuser, it breaks the pattern. I don't think there are two Nobles as well.
Asako revealed first? You make it sound like we're a paired claim lol. .

Anyway, why wouldn't I reveal? Almost everyone had, all important roles are out. There's zero benefit to not revealing. Also, I'm an advocate for reveals from everyone. In past games, I say as much. Sometimes I end up revealing whether others do or not and definitely always do when the information will help town make more informed decisions. No need to hide being T.bomb. Mafia can waste a kill or me or wait and hope I don't kill one of them.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also don't think Holt is playing outside of his normal... But also don't think Asako would have any benefit in "blurting" her role out like that in D1? Can't imagine that as a calculated move, not with that timing. But yeah, having a headache with how mafia is blending in but again annoyed with the single one that showed up and ran back away with a reveal refusal: Lambu.

Also not happy with the collection of "mistakes" people gathered for Sera (active, happy, lied about not having it before, didn't contest another people freeman claim - other person's words tho, didn't check this one). But meh guess with doctors around (at least one has to be true and in hopes it's not a single one in mafia's hands now) we can leave him be and not facilitate for mafia... Or get him later after he magically doesn't die with all things considered. Fact is, he can't go too far with that claim.

Des, won't lie, imo it's a tad weird you mind the reps so much but is fine with the vanilla fest - and I'm directing that at you cause you were the first one to reveal the vanilla, so either took a leap, as you said, or if legit I'd also be curious about how you feel about it. Not a direct accusation at you guys but we can't just not even talk about that if it's also a common mafia claim and in this game it could be helping mafia to get by.

@MarmaladeSky I don't recall if I asked you alrdy about your N1 target and result ><
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Kamikaze can blow up before then though. Anyway, I don't particularly doubt Asako, mainly because she said N4 (which matches mine). Also I've said earlier that I feel 1 mafia + SK would make things slow. Mandatory death bombs who can take out someone else feels legit.


I don't agree they are two roles. They're similar but definitely not the same. Doesn't feel like a game with intentional role pairs.


The fact that you ask me who I intend to blow up on feels suspicious. As though you're trying to ascertain if I'm worth taking out or leaving. And if you're not, this information only serves to benefit mafia. Anyway, I don't say, but it's going to be s careful decision. I'll end up going for the most likely to be mafia.

Actually, another interesting angle is asking everyone who they think should go with me and why. Let's start with you?


Asako revealed first? You make it sound like we're a paired claim lol. .

Anyway, why wouldn't I reveal? Almost everyone had, all important roles are out. There's zero benefit to not revealing. Also, I'm an advocate for reveals from everyone. In past games, I say as much. Sometimes I end up revealing whether others do or not and definitely always do when the information will help town make more informed decisions. No need to hide being T.bomb. Mafia can waste a kill or me or wait and hope I don't kill one of them.
I'm trying to ascertain whether you already have a plan on who to target or if a possible double night would hit you unprepared. Just like with a Detective or other active role I would take whoever you say to be your target with a grain of salt. Not asking for a specific target but that you are prepared.

I'd probably go for Lambu, Panda, BT or one of the pirates.

Also don't think Holt is playing outside of his normal... But also don't think Asako would have any benefit in "blurting" her role out like that in D1? Can't imagine that as a calculated move, not with that timing. But yeah, having a headache with how mafia is blending in but again annoyed with the single one that showed up and ran back away with a reveal refusal: Lambu.

Also not happy with the collection of "mistakes" people gathered for Sera (active, happy, lied about not having it before, didn't contest another people freeman claim - other person's words tho, didn't check this one). But meh guess with doctors around (at least one has to be true and in hopes it's not a single one in mafia's hands now) we can leave him be and not facilitate for mafia... Or get him later after he magically doesn't die with all things considered. Fact is, he can't go too far with that claim.

Des, won't lie, imo it's a tad weird you mind the reps so much but is fine with the vanilla fest - and I'm directing that at you cause you were the first one to reveal the vanilla, so either took a leap, as you said, or if legit I'd also be curious about how you feel about it. Not a direct accusation at you guys but we can't just not even talk about that if it's also a common mafia claim and in this game it could be helping mafia to get by.

@MarmaladeSky I don't recall if I asked you alrdy about your N1 target and result ><
Tbh I am waiting on Brandish to confirm if he actually is vanilla townie. I can see two vanilla townies with one or even both of them being (traitor,sleeper/miller). 3 Townies are very improbable imo. I checked back and Brandish did not vote on Raven D1 and if you think about it he did try to get a lot of attention throughout the phases. Maybe asking to be recruited?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did you tag me because we are both Plain Townies? :XD

I find it weird that Holt casually revealed like that. I think he'd be more reluctant to do it usually.

Asako revealed first but she has yet to explode. Between them of course Asako is more believable.

A pair theme is unlikely with all these claims. If Gry is Defuser then who is the other? Panda? There is probably a Mafia Defuser, it breaks the pattern. I don't think there are two Nobles as well.
I‘ll try and make sense of the claims soon. But yeah basically there‘s a couple ways to see it, but regardless there‘d be too many lying if you assume the pair thing is fake. So there certainly are some pairs, either both town or 1 mafia 1 town. So far many roles do look like they can have a mafia counterpart here, letting them either claim the town role outright or claim a clone for another town role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh I am waiting on Brandish to confirm if he actually is vanilla townie. I can see two vanilla townies with one or even both of them being (traitor,sleeper/miller). 3 Townies are very improbable imo. I checked back and Brandish did not vote on Raven D1 and if you think about it he did try to get a lot of attention throughout the phases. Maybe asking to be recruited?
Checking back on the Vandred lynch, he did also suggest it and then passively let the votes pile. But still dunno if this current lynch also doesn't look like mafia taking advantage of his penalties.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Seraph
Checking back on the Vandred lynch, he did also suggest it and then passively let the votes pile. But still dunno if this current lynch also doesn't look like mafia taking advantage of his penalties.
all the votes on him so far are because of "trolling" not much other reasoning to be found. Scav proved to be noble and voted because of Brandish's "yes I am the noble comment" and that leaves Sakura as the other "mafia" which seems rather unlikely by now given her playstyle and comments so far. If she turns out mafia I'll votekill any new players D1 forever.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw @goodboy_lawlett I don't get why you described Jesus as "I'd prefer if it activates later". The later it activates the higher the chances you can't respawn before game ends no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And with you out, if there's a Mafia Pirate they'd steal Jesus in a heartbeat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top