Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
And here I thought town couldn’t play worse than in Fate game, boy was I wrong
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nah you're very likely mafia.

My current take on mafia is: Lambu, Shad, Holt, then a toss-up between sakura, Farfalla and Marmalade. I believe desin and Demon are recruitable if anything but they haven't got to them yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



FUK OFF
okay since you have holt in your mafia and not asako you defused asako im assuming for reasons...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Strongman? Tho that's some disgusting mafia lineup we're dealing with then.
Does it go through all defense even titan? Tbh considering there is a female titan balance wise it’s kinda weird to have strongman
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Does it go through all defense even titan? Tbh considering there is a female titan balance wise it’s kinda weird to have strongman
Well, maybe it was the female titan they used. Those titans were consumed so fast...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lmao, farf was popular I see
<I too targetted her, got nothing.
Uh, 3ways girls party night then, not that awful.

Lala reminded me of her mafia self, she calmer than usually, and that's usually when mafia
??? XD
I spent the whole game reading I look stressed, now I'm calmer lol

Lala why didn't you die with me
Marm and Sakura offered me a one night stand, but I'd have totally taken you instead since you're for like, it seems :(
There has to be 2 defusers in game or one of you and Holt or both lied. I guess the titans can't block you?
Or Sakura lied, but I indeed failed.

eah they are trying to manipulate us. But leaving a Det alive for two nights is too big. Unless they have an Escort.
Going for the doctors first like they did with Bel isn't that weird tho. But, again, I don't trust Lambu at all. Convenient claim, and 3 dets + 2 spies in game... And then DD was kept as well while Bel took the fall so god knows...

2 more pages woof
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It doesn't really matter if I defused someone or not. If one is lying then they can always just claim mafia defuser defused the one I didn't, while themselves ofc not being a bomb whatsoever.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It doesn't really matter if I defused someone or not. If one is lying then they can always just claim mafia defuser defused the one I didn't, while themselves ofc not being a bomb whatsoever.
But they already told they didn’t explode, what exactly would they adjust?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It doesn't really matter if I defused someone or not. If one is lying then they can always just claim mafia defuser defused the one I didn't, while themselves ofc not being a bomb whatsoever.
I logically deduced who you defused though. MWAHAHAHAHA
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
lol I've been sloppy? :))))))))))))) and you got nothing? Well either my role was stolen or you're lying.
Jesus, don't get mad =-= Yes, not using your action in one night is sloppy. What's wrong with admiting that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or wait, I blocked you, how convenient. Damn should have not spilled the bean so fast :|
o.o ...
I like you, sakura ç.ç but you're cray cray
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Does it go through all defense even titan? Tbh considering there is a female titan balance wise it’s kinda weird to have strongman
Cart titan does say it has same interactions as Sane Doctor. So either Farf as Mafia stole the Titan long ago so town doesn't have it and DD was simply blocked, or they used Strongman. Tbf I didn't expect them to have both Robber and Politician as that's insane day power, but there we go.

Consider this tho lawl: They didn't block Shad knowing he would learn a 2nd Prostitute. Even worse, confirm her as townie. Their odds of getting kills through would go down hard. So they either have no blocker(they're a big team, I'd be very surprised if they had nothing) or Shad is scum.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Great how this game we must search for mafia lies among lots of bad townplay.
It not like they was a freaking tutorial that I skipped, first time, whatever I would have done, somebody would have found something to say about it. If I talked last, then I would be the one adapting my story, if I talk first then I'm trust worthy, if I don't target Lambu then I'm stupid, if I do then off course they are not gonna use him.

Whatever, I'm just gonna have fun and play my best to win.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I logically deduced who you defused though. MWAHAHAHAHA
I didn't confirm or deny your suggestion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It not like they was a freaking tutorial that I skipped, first time, whatever I would have done, somebody would have found something to say about it. If I talked last, then I would be the one adapting my story, if I talk first then I'm trust worthy, if I don't target Lambu then I'm stupid, if I do then off course they are not gonna use him.

Whatever, I'm just gonna have fun and play my best to win.
Yeah you do that. Feeling so betrayed by you rn..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf doesn't sound at all surprised Bel was town Pirate.
Why would I? When did I ever answer to you or anyone else I didn't trust her claim?
You're so insistent lol. You were the one that asked me multiple times if I believed her or not.
You don't wanna quote my answers, right? =-=
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will also not be here the whole time, will come back in a couple of hours, but @GrySun it is true Farfy was never insistent about Bel not being pirate, on the contrary she said multiple times she would not find it strange if both were. It could still be a mafia Farfy, but i am more inclined to doubt Shad and sakura by now, besides our mafia Lambu

I thought he was claiming innocent child with his direct hint, but I guess that would have been revealed by the hosts today alrdy.
Me too, but it doesn't seem like he is confirmed. He was also a target from one investigation from Taku.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Should probably just lock Lambu this day and see what happens next. Their kills will be very telling. Instead of believing they could lynch Seraph they take him out to reduce numbers faster(kinda greedy approach tbh). In the meantime we can maybe discuss some other people, though we gave away all our info of 2 days so not much left to say and deduce.

I'm curious what their next kill would be. Lambu was obviously saved as much as possible, so his teammates likely scattered on him, Brandish and DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will also not be here the whole time, will come back in a couple of hours, but @GrySun it is true Farfy was never insistent about Bel not being pirate, on the contrary she said multiple times she would not find it strange if both were. It could still be a mafia Farfy, but i am more inclined to doubt Shad and sakura by now, besides our mafia Lambu
I've had problems with that assertion ever since she said it last day. Didn't even bat an eye at Bel's death though.

Either way her or Shad are scum, no way are there 2 legit town pirates and an Apprentice. We are looking either at a Mafia Pirate or whatever the hell Shad is.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
It is so weird mafia took the seraph route, if we are to believe farf and Dd they used strongman on him. Why not lynch sera and use strongman on idk detectives and spies and doctors lol. This is just so fcking weird
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My say is, again, we get Lambu... But then I got some intense two nights cause of voting for someone that a politician saved (sure, could be a ploy, but a politician letting a town det roam and casting chaos by killing a claimed vanilla is weird) and that made me more suspicious somehow lmao... So yeah, saying that, waiting for people to go "hmmm now I'll change my vote" \o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've had problems with that assertion ever since she said it last day. Didn't even bat an eye at Bel's death though.
> "i had a problem with her saying she's fine with bel"
< "i have a problem with her still being fine with bel"

Ok

Honestly, Gry, you don't reply to me as well so I'm done replying to you. You just quote me to ask things I've answered alrdy or to feed your stubborness so wtv I say is in vain or missed and that's tiring. You often speak as if your own thoughts are self sufficient anyway so there's that, not point in giving you answers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top