Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Currently I'm eating so I'll elaborate later

1. I am jesus. I gave hints earlier and it's also the reason I why I was prepared to die for using cowboy jutsu

2. Hyung nim is lying about jesus. I'm pretty sure the reason Raven voted me and not Hyung is because they're mafia together and she was holding back from voting on him.

3. At first I thought the reason for this holding back was for Evil's sake somehow, so she was just being an upstanding lover. After noona's outburst I'm pretty sure she's (Raven) holding back for her sake. Noona realized Raven refrained from voting Hyung or sth and therefore was a bit dejected. She was fine voting tactically for her but the mourning was weird.

These are my holy thoughts so far
hyung = lawlett?
noona= ?

man you need to start speaking normally :spank
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why not contest Lawl's claim right away? Now Lawl already came out as vanilla trying to create a back up story.
Because he's hyung-nim :( I had trouble pointing fingers towards noona earlier as well. But one claimed my role and the other I think felt guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hyung = lawlett?
noona= ?

man you need to start speaking normally :spank
noona is farfalla
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
@Copy Panda you say you were not afraid to shoot because you are not afraid of dying? why would mafia kill you if you have been so helpful thus far?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
From my perspective as well i know I'm town and I don't trust other unless they are confirmed, it natural, it doesn't mean we have to verbally fight, we all have a vote and that how we exercise our will, if you lynch me tomorrow I will explain my self and then leave any information that towns needs behind (if I'm town of course).

I really didn't understand your example:
Holt/Asuka knows not to target random people (a la @Copy Panda), they waited until day 4 for a reason, to have a good target, they risk being blocked because they claimed D4 self detonate but at least that would make mafia use an escort, or get killed in night 3 which means they protected important roles like detective or doctor (basically a indirect body guard).

Your role as a deffuser is to defuse mafia bombs in most cases (they are exceptions).

In your example you are using low numbers, if they are 3 times more townies than mafia, then a 1 - 1 trade is good for townies.

15 - 5 => 14 - 4, now it a way bigger win.

That my opinion, but it open to be challenged, I'm seriously willing to be proven wrong, that how I learn.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
3. At first I thought the reason for this holding back was for Evil's sake somehow, so she was just being an upstanding lover. After noona's outburst I'm pretty sure she's (Raven) holding back for her sake. Noona realized Raven refrained from voting Hyung or sth and therefore was a bit dejected. She was fine voting tactically for her but the mourning was weird.
You know she's fond of people like Holt (since you followed the last game) and FLC girls like Marm and Koko way more :/ and we've talked about how I feel about Raven recently. But meh.

If Lambu flips town, you lynch me. If he flips mafia, you lynch their wild comrade as well then. I'll never get trusted, last face it.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
From my perspective as well i know I'm town and I don't trust other unless they are confirmed, it natural, it doesn't mean we have to verbally fight, we all have a vote and that how we exercise our will, if you lynch me tomorrow I will explain my self and then leave any information that towns needs behind (if I'm town of course).

I really didn't understand your example:
Holt/Asuka knows not to target random people (a la @Copy Panda), they waited until day 4 for a reason, to have a good target, they risk being blocked because they claimed D4 self detonate but at least that would make mafia use an escort, or get killed in night 3 which means they protected important roles like detective or doctor (basically a indirect body guard).

Your role as a deffuser is to defuse mafia bombs in most cases (they are exceptions).

In your example you are using low numbers, if they are 3 times more townies than mafia, then a 1 - 1 trade is good for townies.

15 - 5 => 14 - 4, now it a way bigger win.

That my opinion, but it open to be challenged, I'm seriously willing to be proven wrong, that how I learn.
Holt's role does not let him choose when to explode. Only Asako could choose. Somehow they both did not explode. There is a chance that Gry had lost his role by the time he tried to use it (Mafia Pirate) but I would not count on that. Much better roles to steal.

I like your spirit Shad. With a bit of experience you'll be a good asset in the future no matter what team you play.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
if I'm town of course
Why is you being town a hypothetical for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if you lynch me tomorrow I will explain my self and then leave any information that towns needs behind (if I'm town of course).
Like your situation is you being lynched tomorrow, then why aren't you saying "I'll leave my thoughts" and not "if I'm town I'll leave my thoughts"??? Weird wording there.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why is you being town a hypothetical for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Like your situation is you being lynched tomorrow, then why aren't you saying "I'll leave my thoughts" and not "if I'm town I'll leave my thoughts"??? Weird wording there.
If you quoted the full sentence you will know it is not.

From my perspective as well i know I'm town and I don't trust other unless they are confirmed, it natural, it doesn't mean we have to verbally fight, we all have a vote and that how we exercise our will, if you lynch me tomorrow I will explain my self and then leave any information that towns needs behind (if I'm town of course).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
You know she's fond of people like Holt (since you followed the last game) and FLC girls like Marm and Koko way more :/ and we've talked about how I feel about Raven recently. But meh.

If Lambu flips town, you lynch me. If he flips mafia, you lynch their wild comrade as well then. I'll never get trusted, last face it.
Tbh I did consider that but you were the one who got personal about her -> felt like you put in a lot of effort to convince me. My earlier point doesn't exist in a vaccuum ofc, there's your pirate claim as well (though I mentioned the holding back bit to indicate hyung)

In other words you're the placeholder, but also the weakest link in the theory. I guess I could come around on Marms or Holt whose claims have been very suspicious, however. My main point is I'm jesus, my second point is that the other person who claimed jesus can't be him, because I believe Ravs held back for someone (that person being the one who felt guilty over her).

I don't see how your FLC talks are relevant here but my point is that your feelings were genuine indeed. It's not that I can't or couldn’t trust noona, though. There's still a tonne of people in the game
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Like your situation is you being lynched tomorrow, then why aren't you saying "I'll leave my thoughts" and not "if I'm town I'll leave my thoughts"??? Weird wording there.
I've seen you target people since the game start for weird wording, but I'm not gonna adapt for you, my wording is not weird, it english and I like it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
16 players in total. If we assume 5 mafias are left, it should be 5 vs 11. With Lambu's death it will be 4 vs 10 next day(pretty sure it's unlikely they'll try recruiting at this early stage and instead get rid of some roles like DD if he's really Doctor, or maybe "a Prostitute").

In theory we have 3 mislynches left before it's game over, and let's be honest, we will fail at least 1 more lynch while we search for more people later but we shouldn't get discouraged by that. Even if they recruit it won't change the 3 mislynch game over condition I believe.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Okay mr mafia hunter mr big dick lets see you kill some mafioso
This is a fair complaint, I'm bad, sorry for trying to help by actually engaging you all, and being open.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you quoted the full sentence you will know it is not.
Even with that it sounds weird to me but maybe that's just me. Will be curious which actions you come with next day.

Btw your Brandish lock the last day is making you look worse in my eyes than the Apprentice claim, even the reasoning for the vote last day I didn't like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top