Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Shad is confirmed scum at this point. We should lynch him tomorrow. Players who voted Brandish were Scav, Sakura and Shad. Shad changed his vote from DD to Brandish when Lambu started gaining votes. I think Shad is Insane Apprentice he joined mafia when he targeted Sakura. If Shad flips mafia this should confirm Sakura as mafia too, Escort. Sakura was also one of player who voted Brandish.

DD is another mafia candidate. Because Shad changed his vote from DD to Brandish of Lambu. DD is also alive today. If they want to kill Doctor, why not DD? Killing Belserion only made me confirmed town. Imo that's because DD is their scum mate.

Take a note that Shad voted me when DD started gaining vote. Shad and DD were in cahoot since D2.
That would leave town without any kind of blocking role though. In 6 years I have never seen a game without a whore. Sakura being a mafia seems highly unlikely to be honest unless she is traitor that did not get recruited yet. I'd wager that is very very unlikely.

If you believe Shad is Mafia (either him or Farfalla are since 2 Pirates and Apprentice are too much) then he might have lied about his targets.

I didn't like desin trying to find out who I was going for, or not considering that putting that information out would literally benefit only mafia. Desin has also felt weird to me all game, I feel like he hasn't put in any solid contributions beyond repeating obvious things. The list thing also felt like cheap points.
I didn't have enough time to read yesterday. Didn't even know Lamby claimed det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Answered above
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm doing catching up.
votelock Lamby

Gry, Farf, Desin, Asako should be mafia. Or 3/4 of them. Explains this beating we're getting and the well paced manipulation
I understand your reasoning but I was mostly pushing Asako to explode and not you. I'd have to go check back to see if I pressured you but I can see where you are coming from. However, not seeing the Lambu claim and going for a vanilla sure seems a bit weird. It was a double night so 24 hours to check the thread and read what happened and led to that chaotic day end is enough.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Sakura should be town. Then that confirms What as well. Scav voted Brandish too but he is noble so town. Rest of scums might be among DD voters.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit:
Then that confirms Shad as well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh, Lambu wouldn‘t have been able to be a „living Det“ til the end even if he sacrificed DD for it so that makes me trust the DD theory a bit less. But idk the mafia is weird, their choices are weird. Maybe Lambu didn‘t think things through. Maybe he didn‘t expect many to believe him and DD to get in any trouble, thus boosting his credibility for future? Idk.

The more I think about it, the more obvious it is to me that town Gry defusing me prior to my explosion night makes no sense. Let's examine the possibilities.
Ok I‘ll bite.

1. Say I was mafia- defusing me wouldn't stop me from being able to kill. I.e, it's not a priority.
If you‘re non-bomb mafia it doesn‘t matter, but on the offchance you‘re mafia bomb I might as well defuse you earlier than later.

2. The only way I can affect town as mafia bomb (besides killing which is outside what a defused can control), is to explode. Unless a townie killing role targets me (unlikely given the game), that means it'd have to come down to me being lynched
Yes, I imagine your lynch shouldn‘t be too far off in the future.

3. If I'm mafia bomb, naturally I can't function as a time bomb. That means there was absolutely no rush for him to defuse me N4. He did anyway, and now lists me as a suspect, after literally taking away my role.
You‘re largely afk this game and I can‘t guarantee you will do a good choice with your explosion if you‘re town. And I don‘t know how long I‘ll be alive to use the role.

4. He claims he went for me instead of Asako because he suspects me more. For me, that's reads as: he probably expected I can potentially guess and take out a mafia with me. It's a numbers game for them so obviously they can't afford it.
No I had no faith in your targeting, so ideally even if you‘re both town Asako kills Lambu and then next night you need to pick an unconfirmed mafia out. While they either block you and you die alone or you die with another townie worst case. We shouldn‘t need both bombs exploding if both are town.
If one isn‘t town then it‘s probably you rather than her. You‘ll come claiming to have been defused anyway, like this at least you were.

5. He held back from saying he defused me forever, trying to pass up his target as irrelevant since I and Asako will claim being defused. Tbh, he probably would've never said if he wasn't repeatedly asked.
But tell me, is it not irrelevant? Tbh I was wondering to go down the lawl path and lie that I didn‘t touch any of you so we turn the lynch attention to you and Asako, but townies lying rarely turns out well so I decided against it later.

You weren‘t here for most of this phase, but you sure appeared right as the day started(fresh from the mafia pad to exclaim surprise about you still being alive.

If Shad flips mafia this should confirm Sakura as mafia too, Escort. Sakura was also one of player who voted Brandish.
Not necessarily, a bit of a risky play to tie 2 claims together like this for mafia, however it is possible. Depending on how long they let her live we‘ll have out answer eventually.

That would leave town without any kind of blocking role though. In 6 years I have never seen a game without a whore.
Literally the last game had town without a whore though, and it does happen every once in a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fwiw, Marm‘s vote was unlocked on Lambu before Politician moved her vote to Brandish. I‘d love to trust Marm but she‘ll need to target better the next phases for that.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Literally the last game had town without a whore though, and it does happen every once in a while.
Shinobi was prostitute and even made it to the end of the game though? Sure it might happen, personally, I can't remember any cases. Except for that, what do you think about the theory that Shad is Insane apprentice and became mafia after learning from Sakura? You used to be suspicious of Shad.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shinobi was prostitute and even made it to the end of the game though? Sure it might happen, personally, I can't remember any cases. Except for that, what do you think about the theory that Shad is Insane apprentice and became mafia after learning from Sakura? You used to be suspicious of Shad.
No, shinobi was Detective that game no? Recruited into Mason. No prostitute.

Idk, us having 2 Prostitutes is too nice to believe + their targetings. It makes sense for town to have some weaker roles that can even kill themselves like Pirates and possibly Sane Apprentice and Kamikaze/Time Bombs to simply add to the kill/death count with only 2 killing parties where one is a single player(SK). Though we also had a Freeman so how much help does mafia really even need?

The problem is that all can make sense so we‘re left with having to judge mostly just the words and votes of people. But when those have plenty of town misplays it becomes too hard a game to be reliable about anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There’s 9 titans in total, none is permanently dead yet I think. From claims:

Farfalla - Cart(used up)
sakura-aneki - Jaw
Copy Panda - Beast
digitaldude - Armored

People should share if they have a Titan or not. Of course some/many will lie so that won‘t help us much, but still something we could do this day.

I think desin and Pompom are the only ones who said today they don‘t have a titan?

I‘d bet Lambu will die holding one of them.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No, shinobi was Detective that game no? Recruited into Mason. No prostitute.

Idk, us having 2 Prostitutes is too nice to believe + their targetings. It makes sense for town to have some weaker roles that can even kill themselves like Pirates and possibly Sane Apprentice and Kamikaze/Time Bombs to simply add to the kill/death count with only 2 killing parties where one is a single player(SK). Though we also had a Freeman so how much help does mafia really even need?

The problem is that all can make sense so we‘re left with having to judge mostly just the words and votes of people. But when those have plenty of town misplays it becomes too hard a game to be reliable about anything.
This is what really hurts my soul. If someone made mistakes like "forgetting" to use a role it would be seen as a lie and therefore reason to lynch, same as changing claims or inconsistent hints which are now just trolling like with Brandish.

I really hope our prostitute(s) take time to think about who to target tonight, same as our doctor and Spy. Pretty sure one of them is gonna bite the dust tonight unless the whores are lucky.

Who do we trust most out of our active claims?

Sakura (Prostitute)
Shad (Apprentice evolved to Prostitute)
DD (Doctor)
Farfalla (Pirate) Marmalade (spy)

^That would be my order from most trusted to least trusted.

We should settle on an order of action reveals from least trusted to most trusted for tomorrow so we are more likely to catch people in lies.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sakura can be trusted I think, but not Shad.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a very fickle game now. We can do 2 mistakes, with the 3rd mislynch being fatal. I'm not sure if we can lynch all mafias before lynching our 3rd townie.

Lynching Shad would confirm sakura, but other than that I don't know if any other lynches would confirm others or not, doesn't look like it. 2 Bombs are possible but then why did they defuse Asako and not Holt? 2 Pirates are possible, and a mafia Farf scares me because of all the options she would have if mafia and how only little of her actions would be confirmed even if she dies as mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really hope Shad is mafia so it can maybe indirectly confirm Farf, as I don't think 2 mafias would claim 2 conflicting claims like that, though they're not being heavily against each other I'd believe them being different teams.

Guess I'm done for the day barring any new Marm reveals or other things. Then Day 6 it's up to what the night death tells us, and the night actions and proper reveal order.

People and @scav yourself, remember that if mafia ever fail a kill(or recruit someone) that scav can then confirm himself 100% of being Noble and not a 2nd Robber if he can do his anonymous vote then. If he doesn't use his anonymous vote after a night of no deaths that would just be more paranoia-inducing.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I really hope Shad is mafia so it can maybe indirectly confirm Farf, as I don't think 2 mafias would claim 2 conflicting claims like that, though they're not being heavily against each other I'd believe them being different teams.

Guess I'm done for the day barring any new Marm reveals or other things. Then Day 6 it's up to what the night death tells us, and the night actions and proper reveal order.

People and @scav yourself, remember that if mafia ever fail a kill(or recruit someone) that scav can then confirm himself 100% of being Noble and not a 2nd Robber if he can do his anonymous vote then. If he doesn't use his anonymous vote after a night of no deaths that would just be more paranoia-inducing.
what reveal order do you suggest?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, I'm sorry I've been very MIA this phase. Was in a weird headspace, and when I saw yesterday that this phase is 24 hours - I decided to do myself a favor and not push myself too much. Don't worry though, it's not because of you guys.
With that said, this game I feel that I've been fumbling/inting/or whatever we can call it quite a bit. It's like I really don't know how to play properly anymore. Was quite excited to be town too, since I honestly can't even remember the last time. So my gameplay sucks quite a bit, I'm really sorry for that. I'll promise to make it up to you all and do better from now (if I survive the coming night I mean).

I read through everything, and wanted to answer you guys' questions first (and let you all know I'm still alive). I think this was basically the only thing asked, but correct me if I'm wrong. I honestly feel kind of blessed the thread isn't as explosive in pages anymore as it was earlier this game xD
N2, N3, N4 ?

don't say all 3 were on farf
N2, like I said last dayphase, was on Seraph and I did not get a result
N3 & N4 however were on farf. I wanted to confirm something, this ended with no result. So that was pretty useless. Unfortunately nothing new or interesting at all here.
I do not have any titans either.

I'll be happy to answer anything you guys like, but I'm afraid I don't have any new information.
Will be around here for awhile.

Don't mind locking this if you guys want.
Votekill Lambu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didn't explain my reasoning for suspecting Asako too but it ties to Gry. I think he's Mafia defuser. He defused me. There's no other defuser in sight, follows that Asako not dying means she's lying.

Farf, to also add, I don't see why there would be a strongman in this game when there's a Freeman. Considering there is a BP too, it'd mean the Freeman never had a chance. Yeah strongman could've targeted anyone, but ideally it's a role kept until necessary. Once the Freeman is out, then he's definitely dead. I don't think that's a right balance. Makes me think you only held the cart to prevent town from getting an extra doc and then lied about using it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That also implicates DD btw (though can't see who he used his target on.)

Also, BT being confirmed also implicates DD. Otherwise the tie on D2 makes no sense. DD got saved. Also don't see there being 2 docs considering there's a Titan with same
I got saved by confirmed townies brandish and scav though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In an ideal world we'd have let the 2 bombs explode. However I'm still wondering why my role exists then. If both Asako and Holt are legit why am I a thing? By any logic I should be mafia defuser but I'm not.
So I either exist because there's 2 town bombs + mafia bomb, or one of our 2 town bombs is not a town bomb. The former for me sounds really unlikely but not sure about our setup anymore with 3 vanilla claims.

What I do know is this though: I didn't touch Asako, so she either never could explode or mafia has a Defuser. The former is self-explanatopry, but the latter makes my role's existence even more confusing. Idk.

Hi guys, I'm sorry I've been very MIA this phase. Was in a weird headspace, and when I saw yesterday that this phase is 24 hours - I decided to do myself a favor and not push myself too much. Don't worry though, it's not because of you guys.
With that said, this game I feel that I've been fumbling/inting/or whatever we can call it quite a bit. It's like I really don't know how to play properly anymore. Was quite excited to be town too, since I honestly can't even remember the last time. So my gameplay sucks quite a bit, I'm really sorry for that. I'll promise to make it up to you all and do better from now (if I survive the coming night I mean).

I read through everything, and wanted to answer you guys' questions first (and let you all know I'm still alive). I think this was basically the only thing asked, but correct me if I'm wrong. I honestly feel kind of blessed the thread isn't as explosive in pages anymore as it was earlier this game xD

N2, like I said last dayphase, was on Seraph and I did not get a result
N3 & N4 however were on farf. I wanted to confirm something, this ended with no result. So that was pretty useless. Unfortunately nothing new or interesting at all here.
I do not have any titans either.

I'll be happy to answer anything you guys like, but I'm afraid I don't have any new information.
Will be around here for awhile.

Don't mind locking this if you guys want.
Votekill Lambu
Marmy... :emocat I won't tell you what you could've done or should've done... Just please try to target better next night.

what reveal order do you suggest?
Depends on what info who has to share.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think you should worry about this once the game is done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top