Games Mafia Game 85 - Shingeki no Kyojin Final Arc - END GAME

What is your Favourite Titan Power in the Shingeki no Kyojin universe?


  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Role List

@Brandish μ as Eren (Bodyguard) (Super Mason)
@Farfalla as Armin (Mafia Mason)
@Seraph as Mikasa (Freeman)
@scav as Connie (Noble) (Super Mason)
@GrySun as Sasha (Bomb Defuser)
@Raven as Jean (Mafia Robber) (Lover)
@Asako as Floch (Kamikaze Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@James Rye as Levy (Sane Spy)
@Holt as Hange (Time Bomb) (Explode Night 4)
@Shad as Shadis (Mafia Detective)
@Belserion as Annie (Pirate)
@sakura-aneki as Reiner (Prostitute) (Traitor)
@Vandred as Pieck (Naive Detective) (Super Mason)
@Takuan as Porco (Sane Detective)
@Demonspeed as Zeke (Death Miller)
@digitaldude as Magath (Mafia Bomb Defuser)
@MarmaladeSky as Udo (Insane Spy)
@Lambu as Zofia (Mafia Politician)
@Evil3ye as Gabi (Serial Killer) (Lover)
@Copy Panda as Falco (Jesus)
@desin24 as Colt (Sane Detective)
@goodboy_lawlett as Ms. Tybur (Mafia Bomb)
@gnut as Willy (Mason Recruiter)
@BlackTiger as Yelena (Sane Doctor)
@Lady pompom as Onyankopon (Spirit Medium)


Night Actions

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Vandred
--> Female Titan (1)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0

Priority 1

sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Evil3ye (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (Innocent / War Hammer Titan)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Lambu (Guilty)

Vandred (Naive Detective) (Super Mason) --> Investigate gnut (Innocent)
James Rye (Sane Spy) --> Investigate Demonspeed (No results)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate GrySun (No results / War Hammer Titan)
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Asako (Success)

Priority 3
gnut (Mason Recruiter)
--> Recruit Evil3ye (Fail)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill gnut (Success)
Evil3ye (Serial Killer) (Lover) --> Kill goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
!goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Brandish --> Colossal Titan (1)
!scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
digitaldude (Armored Titan)
--> Use Armored Titan's power
Brandish (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block BlackTiger (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Asako (Innocent)
Takuan (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Panda (Innocent)
!MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Seraph (No Results)
!Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate gnut (No Results)
!BlackTiger (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lady pompom (Blocked)
!Belserion (Pirate) --> Steal BlackTiger's role (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Lady pompom (Spirit Medium)

Priority 3
!Lambu (Mafia Politician) --> Kill Takuan (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Shad
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett (Blocked)
goodboy_lawlett (Female Titan) --> Kill Seraph with the Female Titan's power (Success)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Seraph (No Result)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Takuan (Night 1; Lambu, Night 2; Copy Panda)
BlackTiger (Town) --> Protect desin24 (Fail, No Role)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Seraph (Fail)
!GrySun (Bomb Defuser) --> Defuse Holt (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate sakura-aneki (Prostitute) (Traitor)

Priority 3
!Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
!Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on goodboy_lawlett
Farfalla (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on Lambu (Blocked)


Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Farfalla (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate Farfalla (Guilty)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Farfalla (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Vandred (Night 1; gnut)
Belserion (Sane Doctor) --> Protect Lambu (Success)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate desin24 (Detective)

Priority 3
!Holt (Time Bomb) --> Explode on desin24 (Fail, Defused)
Asako (Kamikaze Bomb) --> Explode on Farfalla (Fail, Defused)
goodboy_lawlett (Mafia Bomb) --> Kill Belserion (Success)

Titans
digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
Farfalla
--> Cart Titan (1)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Demonspeed (SUCCESS!)
Demonspeed (Colossal Titan) --> Use Colossal Titan's power (NULLIFIED!)

Priority 1
sakura-aneki
(Prostitute) (Traitor) --> Block Lady pompom (Success)

Priority 2
desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate BlackTiger (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Shad (Randomized to Farfalla)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Blocked)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate Demonspeed (Town)

Priority 3
Farfalla (Mafia Mason) --> Kill sakura-aneki (Success, Traitor Recruited)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
goodboy_lawlett
--> Female Titan (2)
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
desin24 --> Attack Titan (1)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
!BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on GrySun (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

desin24 (Sane Detective) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Innocent)
MarmaladeSky (Insane Spy) --> Investigate Holt (No Results)
Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Belserion (Night 2; BlackTiger, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Lambu)
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Investigate digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill desin24 (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Demonspeed --> Colossal Titan (2)
scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
!Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate desin24 (Night 1; GrySun, Night 2; Asako, Night 3; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; BlackTiger, Night 6; MarmaladeSky)

Priority 3
Shad (Mafia Detective) --> Kill Demonspeed (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom
BlackTiger (Cart Titan) --> Use Cart Titan's power on scav (Success)

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate MarmaladeSky (Night 2; Seraph, Night 4; Farfalla, Night 5; Shad, Night 6; Holt)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill Asako (Success)

digitaldude -->Armored Titan (1)
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

scav --> Founder Titan (1)
sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power
scav (Founder Titan) --> Use Founder Titan's power on Lady pompom

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate Asako (Night 3; Farfalla, Night 4; Farfalla)

Priority 3
digitaldude (Mafia Bomb Defuser) --> Kill scav (Success)

Armored Titan
Female Titan
Colossal Titan

Founder Titan

sakura-aneki
--> Jaw Titan (1)
Lady pompom --> Attack Titan (2)

GrySun --> War Hammer Titan (1)
BlackTiger --> Cart Titan (2)
Copy Panda
--> Beast Titan (1)

Priority 0/ Titan Power

Priority 1


Priority 2

Lady pompom (Spirit Medium) --> Investigate James Rye (Night 1; Demonspeed)

Priority 3
sakura-aneki (Mafia Member) --> Kill GrySun (Success)
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I putting it here but according to the law of my theory, if farfalla is really a mafia
Lawl could be next to go

It's all thanks to the theory
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm pretty sure I made so many people confused with what the heck I'm talking about
Sorry for being chaotic :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You like being called lala better then farfalla by me?

Also why are you giving up, I may have decided to vote for you but nothing is decided well

I don't like how you give up fast as that's not the lala I know.
One of the reasons I been after you is that you reminded me too much of mafia lala in kuroko game and FGO game
You usually fight hard
(Also the dumb theory)
That's bull, Koko. I don't go down without a fight when I'm scum. I've even fought hard when YOU were town det and got me, I argued my way with Gry. Also took bullets recently for Bia when I became mentee. Single time I gave up was when I was last mafia standing and triggered Lambu as town hoe that promised to block my latin ass from then on lol, it was impossible.

I said yday already I'm causing people to go in circles and you seemed fine with it then. Still wouldn't call that quititng, I did check back to see what desin is up to (still going thru things yeah) but so far mafia effectivelly outplayed me. Said bbl 'cause I had to get Oli to nap now, but after lots of crying in the doctor the baby just insta fainted on me... so that was quick. I'll be around while he's sleeping but after that I'll be less active for a while cause due to his eye appointment and meds, he's basically blind for hours today @.@ so gotta check on him. Not quitting you guys, but I'll again say I did my share and won't find it awful either if I can pay full attention to my kid today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and just don't like close people to call me Farfalla, dunno why, feels like they're angry. It's silly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you targeted N2...
Answered to that alrdy, late fluffy lord :hmph
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Someone was recruited or someone tried to kill protected player either protected by Doctor or other roles. (in this case then there might not be the possibility of Strongman since you and Farfalla claimed to protect Seraph but Seraph still died which mean Seraph got killed by Strongman).
So many scenarios: lets assume two truths from the start

DD protected Marms. Demonspeed used his colossal titan.


1. Either Shad tried to kill Demon (admitting his target out of fear for the Spy) and the titan crippled Shad.

2. Or legit Shad targeted Demon and lost his prostitute role (only works if Sakura still had her role N2 and N3). Mafia might have also targeted Demon and Demon just cripples everyone.

3. Marms claims that Shad targeted Farfalla, which should have stopped her from "stealing a role". Farf claims she stole a role successfully and Shad claims he targeted someone else. Mafia might have targeted Marms or Demonspeed.

4. If Marm is mafia and incriminating Shad then the only way no one died is either Demonspeeds titan or lawl being recruited. Doc protection would be useless and not the reason for lack of kill.

5. If Marm is legit then Shad lied about his target. Lying (from Shad's perspective) would only make sense as mafia and Shad did not kill Farf, she had no protection, claims her pirate stealing worked and all three options are open why no kill happened.

Lynching Farf will tell you all about my reality and also shed light on the whole business around Shad and Marms (one of the two is mafia since we have contradicting claims). Personally I believe Marms was trying to protect Farf through this but then Farf should have claimed to not having a role (not enough coordination or plausible deniability since Marms is gonna go down anyway if she lied) really not sure about the whole Marm vs Shad thing.

The other ones open are Lawl/Panda (one of them is most likely mafia) and a possible Mafia Boss Gry.

Actually the mafia may have a M Det, and if Farf is truly Shapeshifter then they may just be getting rid of the TP. Uh.
We had 5 Nights. 6 Days and haven't shattered any illusions.


votelock Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I putting it here but according to the law of my theory, if farfalla is really a mafia
Lawl could be next to go

It's all thanks to the theory
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm pretty sure I made so many people confused with what the heck I'm talking about
Sorry for being chaotic :lmao
Feeling cute, might investigate Lawl tonight.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That's bull, Koko. I don't go down without a fight when I'm scum. I've even fought hard when YOU were town det and got me, I argued my way with Gry. Also took bullets recently for Bia when I became mentee. Single time I gave up was when I was last mafia standing and triggered Lambu as town hoe that promised to block my latin ass from then on lol, it was impossible.

I said yday already I'm causing people to go in circles and you seemed fine with it then. Still wouldn't call that quititng, I did check back to see what desin is up to (still going thru things yeah) but so far mafia effectivelly outplayed me. Said bbl 'cause I had to get Oli to nap now, but after lots of crying in the doctor the baby just insta fainted on me... so that was quick. I'll be around while he's sleeping but after that I'll be less active for a while cause due to his eye appointment and meds, he's basically blind for hours today @.@ so gotta check on him. Not quitting you guys, but I'll again say I did my share and won't find it awful either if I can pay full attention to my kid today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and just don't like close people to call me Farfalla, dunno why, feels like they're angry. It's silly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Answered to that alrdy, late fluffy lord :hmph
oh, I hope oli get better
Is his eyes ok ?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just realized that I forgot to add the scenario where Marms is naive spy and gets BS results either way.

Another thing to keep in mind: If you lynch Farfalla and she turns out Mafia you can trust me and I can be used to prove Marms. She spies on me and reveals first. I know whether I have been blocked or not unlike the other active roles still alive. Plus I get another investigation done.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You don't know if you successfully blocked tho? You just submit your action, so she could have prodded your jutsu n2
Which would mean that Shad could not have learned as an apprentice in N2 and N3
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
You don't have investigate Lawl, he's guilty as fuck, investigate Farfalla or sth
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Look idk what‘s going on. I think there should be a SS since Pom was weirdly blocked. Desin would do a pointless suicide play to kill a Pirate, not sure why as he wasn‘t even in danger. If Farf dies a townie he‘s toast so what‘s the point of this?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just realized that I forgot to add the scenario where Marms is naive spy and gets BS results either way.

Another thing to keep in mind: If you lynch Farfalla and she turns out Mafia you can trust me and I can be used to prove Marms. She spies on me and reveals first. I know whether I have been blocked or not unlike the other active roles still alive. Plus I get another investigation done.
there is no naive spy role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Look idk what‘s going on. I think there should be a SS since Pom was weirdly blocked. Desin would do a pointless suicide play to kill a Pirate, not sure why as he wasn‘t even in danger. If Farf dies a townie he‘s toast so what‘s the point of this?
Help me complete this ;_; v

So we're 15. If mafia started as 6 like people said in the past, we'd be 4 against 11.
Desin killing me now would make it 4 vs 10, then 4 vs 9 at night and he dies next, so 3 vs 9. Not good numbers for mafia.
If they recruited, then we're 5 vs 10. Desin killing me would makes it 5 vs 9. Then 5 vs 8 after night. Then 4 vs 8. Still not good.
Same scenario above tho, but Desin admitedly has the attack titan since N1 and could have sttacked it alrady: I die town, we become 5 vs 9, then after night we're 5 vs 7 (cause 2 kills due to titan), then 4 vs 7 during the day when he's lynched and 4 vs 6 after night again. Tight but not the end, what am I missing in this equation for them to be rushing, could they get a second kill... Rly don't think they could be hiding an assassin until now, that would be such an OP team...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Look idk what‘s going on. I think there should be a SS since Pom was weirdly blocked. Desin would do a pointless suicide play to kill a Pirate, not sure why as he wasn‘t even in danger. If Farf dies a townie he‘s toast so what‘s the point of this?
It's weird tho no illusions were yet to be broking, I could at leasts expected mafia to break it if not townie
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Look idk what‘s going on. I think there should be a SS since Pom was weirdly blocked. Desin would do a pointless suicide play to kill a Pirate, not sure why as he wasn‘t even in danger. If Farf dies a townie he‘s toast so what‘s the point of this?
One townie dead, desin being revealed as mafia doesnt expose his team mates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top