Better late than never for this week's Jump issue.
BK: Expected more architecture stuff like math, drawing boards, fundamentals, etc. but it is a pretty straight forward battle shounen with MC being the bodyguard of lil' bro who builds like for real but can't fight. Not bad, but dunno, I might have liked some nerd stuff about architecture as it can be pretty interesting, especially when you look at historic buildings how they were made in the old ages. The Build Kings seems really cool.
OP: Did those two got owned off-screen? Oh lol.
MHA: Goddamn, that replay of my fav chara's death... pretty melodramatic, I knew the ending of this chapter would come like this but doesn't mean I have to like it because I don't.
Yozakura: Cute enemy pair, our husbando has really grown into his role as battle spy! Also did the sis just derail and explode a train with dozens of innocent people on it? oO
Dr.Stone: Wasn't a very exciting chapter tbh. Can we just move on to the science stuff of what they need for their project?
M&R: First thought this would be a pretty boring chapter, then Madoka, the nice bullies and Bando being a bro to Roboco made it a great one to read!
JjK: Lol, that was a fun extra chapter. xD
Mashle: Party time! So they just rolled with that yelling explanation and it worked? Not what I expected to happen to solve this situation but okay.
CSM: Someone's greedy but honest. Also can anyone imagine a world without bad movies? Could you even call that a world worth living in? Like how are we supposed to know what "good" movies are if we got no "bad" ones to compare them to?
PS: Must have forgotten but it seems time in the shaman HQ went much faster than outside? Because this feels like a really quick level up going from "I am so useless" to "I am power incarnate, watch me float and cast mad magic".^^;
AT: Nice! Not sure how to see that male Matsuri is way calmer and thinks more clearly than female Matsuri but I put that on the dire situation he found Suzu in to not think clearly. Now he did and he owned that battle. Nice short flashback as well.
Magu-chan: Naputaaku is just great, love him being the Patrick of this series so to say. Also thicc Magu-chan is thicc! Look at that boy jumping around like a Ninja Warrior! XD
HBC&D: Oh come on!
MK: So it will make it to 2021 after all. Still seems like there is no way it gonna survive past that though.
WNL: Lots of focus on Sensei butt.
UU: Noice! Love this way of flashback'ing. And all those artifacts! Sensei is such a mad guy/girl/undecided (harhar)! Love Juiz's first response to Un Anno's offer, very realistic compared to other series where I raise my eyebrows when the boss/chief/superior officer/dad/mentor/etc goes "yeah, sure, go ahead, stranger I never met before, do your thing". And then the flashback happens, gotta check out what people meant with heaven's door..."checks JoJo" Oh yeah, that fits it nicely. Next update with Andy's past gonna be great, hope this lasts for a handful of chapters.
OBO: How can Humanity NOT know that Vampires are running amok among them when you got them talking about that racial stuff in public and have them annihilate trucks on the street? That would be like a game of Among Us with the Imposters talking openly without muted mics who they gonna kill next!
AB: Really wish they would have been "normal" girls who actually acted way saner than their boy parts, but okay, if that tickles the Japanese funny bone to keep this alive for one more week so be it.
Kokosei: Bro, just admit you love your mom.^^