- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,878
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I like this shrimp dish, I'm not into dessert but it look amazing as wellHow bout jambalaya
![]()
Or jelly roll
![]()
![]()
I like this shrimp dish, I'm not into dessert but it look amazing as wellHow bout jambalaya
![]()
Or jelly roll
![]()
![]()
Now that's some good meat you're packing there

Only if we call it a 'jam roll' - as that sounds more appetising to meOr jelly roll
![]()
It's better with dulce de leche anywayOnly if we call it a Jam roll - as that sounds more appetising to me
We are getting a 3 kg delivery of dulce de leche in DecemberIt's better with dulce de leche anyway

PLLEEEEEASEEEE SOMEONE IN SPAIN SEND MEEEEEEJambalaya is fantastic, Jägerschnitzel is great as well. Jesus works as a meme, depends on which church you attend it can be quite juicy and wasting leftovers would be bad, so someone has got to finish the blessed wine.
Also can we please acknowledge this mighty J god? Jamon con queso y tomate
![]()
![]()
Yo Jaffa Cakes, shout out to non-boiled British food.

We have a ton in Argentina.PLLEEEEEASEEEE SOMEONE IN SPAIN SEND MEEEEEE![]()
Yes, and you also have Brazilian pizza, and I say no thanks.We have a ton in Argentina.
Just sayin
Do we? Never heard of it. But we used to have ham quite often.Yes, and you also have Brazilian pizza, and I say no thanks.
That's probably so trueMy grandma used to love to buy massive chunks, then cut them in delicious heart attack producing cubes

It never did anything to her but yeah she had to stop, better to prevent than to lament '-''''That's probably so true
So sad![]()

I am. That‘d be problematic.Marcie, are you in Brazil?
I read that the government wanna close the borders to foreigns again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that‘d be hell...Stuck in bad toilet lands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why she calling you Marcie btw. Your name Marcel?Now that‘d be hell...
