Nicknames are a thing.Why she calling you Marcie btw. Your name Marcel?![]()
Nicknames are a thing.Why she calling you Marcie btw. Your name Marcel?![]()

Just so happens people love both humans and pets.dua lipa?I think I love Duo Lipa now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, lol. I was on a date the other day and it was playing where we grabbed food. And I was like, who's that, what do you mean, you dont know dua lipa?! But I knew the song playing. Or it's so generic that you always think you heard it before. So don't know for sure.dua lipa?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
now that i think about it, i don't know a single one of her song despite knowing her![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The irony being now one of the lesser peopleJOKES ON YOU, YOU'LL BECOME SUBJECT TO THE EUROS VACS IN HERE AS WELL Ç.Ç !
No, keep him. I'm sure more test can be done. Like is zika still a thing?We'll ship him back once we get a report on the effects
Zika and chikungunya ç_çNo, keep him. I'm sure more test can be done. Like is zika still a thing?
My manJambalaya is fantastic, Jägerschnitzel is great as well. Jesus works as a meme, depends on which church you attend it can be quite juicy and wasting leftovers would be bad, so someone has got to finish the blessed wine.
Also can we please acknowledge this mighty J god? Jamon con queso y tomate
![]()
![]()
Yo Jaffa Cakes, shout out to non-boiled British food.

I wanted his name to be something extremely german, like LudwigWhy she calling you Marcie btw. Your name Marcel?![]()