The Last Person to Post Wins - Jelly Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Sounds about right. I just browsed down IG until it said no new content to show, so I guess I'll get up the couch next and walk in circles in the kitchen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That guy does pretty good anime op covers in English. And his version of Hellfire is awesome.
check this one, he is decent as well, He does openings in both japanese and english

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
ohh, spy x is where that cute hydra avatar came from
Aye aye, my Rindou from Food Wars and @MarmaladeSky 's Anya from Spy X Family came together for one of the best Mafia Game Avatars ever :kappa Good times, even if we did get cucked in the end :feelsbadman
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh, I sorta fell off Spy X Family once I cought up to it... might just binge all the chapters I've missed since.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh, I sorta fell off Spy X Family once I cought up to it... might just binge all the chapters I've missed since.
I've only just started getting into it but I'm loving it so far, was a great shout from @MarmaladeSky to try it out. Also have a volume of Chainsaw Man as per @Belserion 's request. So I've got a bit to go through but enjoying it all so far :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That game only reminds me of Juviii and Gryffindor playing pretty well. Or should I say, tryharding? Was cute.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Still not over getting off-panel'd Day 1
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
"random" hot potato exploding day 1 incoming
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sell deez n---
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top