![]()
"bg, report my teammates for int" - GrySun 2020

What happened in Puyo game Gary? Sure wasn‘t your team‘s fault right?

![]()
"bg, report my teammates for int" - GrySun 2020



It's ok it's always those scrubs dragging you down.The amount of games I lost is depressing![]()
Hey for last time we can collectively blame Demon, dw.The amount of games I lost is depressing![]()

gogogo and grab a winKinda wanna sign up for the new one.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it start tomorrow but apparently there is still one spot if you wanna joinOh wait it's starting tomorrow or sign up closes tomorrow?
My % is not low enoughHow often someone playing more than 5 games was mafia in percent.
Player Total Games Mafia percentage Tatasugoi 7 57%Arjuna 8 50%Hermit 8 50%Purity of Magi 11 45%Erinyes 31 45%sakura-aneki 7 43%Brandish µ 10 40%Takuan 20 40%Crescent Jinx 18 39%Gryffindor 16 38%Hystzen 8 38%Lambu 24 38%Josef 11 36%Nii 17 35%Vandred 23 35%wizzard 9 33%Demonspeed 41 32%Evil3ye 19 32%desin24 32 31%xi0 29 31%DLord.Van.Buuren 13 31%Belserion 20 30%blai 7 29%Jammin 7 29%Kato756 14 29%kdowns 14 29%kkck 7 29%goodboy 50 28%Ustegius 25 28%Holt 37 27%Hardy 30 27%jorped 8 25%Total 1551 25%MarmaladeSky 21 24%Organizized 17 24%Spirit 13 23%Adorien 9 22%CBlitz 9 22%EmptySoul 9 22%Gajeel 9 22%Hakuteiken 14 21%James Rye 33 21%Seraph 19 21%GrySun 29 21%Imperium 29 21%gnut 54 20%Bugzee 10 20%Channy 10 20%Nuno 15 20%scav 20 20%Zasz 35 20%digitaldude 51 20%BBB Banana 16 19%MidoBan 16 19%shinobi 11 18%Asako 17 18%Copy Panda 23 17%SonOfDaws 23 17%Juviii 12 17%Lady pompom 18 17%thornofcarrion 6 17%Faust 13 15%Mazino 27 15%Xadyu 27 15%Farfalla 62 15%Freid 7 14%FrostyMouse 7 14%Pirulito 7 14%xnut 8 13%Kat 17 12%benelori 9 11%After_Image 10 10%Naomi 8 0%Philia 9 0%Zeltrax 10 0%

dont be a pussay, nobody said anything when you were playing with farf hostingIf orgz plays with evil host I'm out.
All night actions will "accidentally" be moved in his favour...

He knows I could never love a corrupt man.If orgz plays with evil host I'm out.
All night actions will "accidentally" be moved in his favour...

Well we hosted together. I heard the opposite last game, even.dont be a pussay, nobody said anything when you were playing with farf hosting![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't he wreck your ass in Among Us.He knows I could never love a corrupt man.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
in any case just get him lynched early and problem solvedWell we hosted together. I heard the opposite last game, even.
Was kidding of course though, lol.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
honestly i can't remember. i think it was @zi wrecking us.Didn't he wreck your ass in Among Us.