by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Forgot about mafia doctor here fwiw. Mafia having 4 abilities is easily possible.Pirate-Escort-Defuser(that has a single shot)-Detective-Kill. That's it. Mafia would need to have all those 5 to bump the number to 5. Even if they are lucky to have the perfect team and waste the defuser, they would need two opponents helping them.
If not a single town uses their ability, odds are extremely against reaching 7.
It all comes down to the Hot Potato and the two spies, the rest can't be avoided. I'll admit I didn't think about the possibility of 2 spies too. Spy alone would have seemed like a great asset for the town with these mechanics, but two would just cancel that asset. Hot Potato, it's all up to luck.Let's say there is a shape shifter
Mafia has at least 3 roles
We have two spies
There is a NVD or a Hot Potato, or both.
I'm not sure what host experience has to do here tbf. There's probably a logic we, of course, don't know. Doesn't mean I'm willing to take a risk and see how strong/weak they made either side.It all comes down to the Hot Potato and the two spies, the rest can't be avoided. I'll admit I didn't think about the possibility of 2 spies too. Spy alone would have seemed like a great asset for the town with these mechanics, but two would just cancel that asset. Hot Potato, it's all up to luck.
Everything I said is based on the hope that hosts aren't just throwing random stuff in the game and actually made it possible for us to have chances at using our night actions early game, so no matter the scenario, there is least one spot for us. Two of them are experienced hosts too, so I would be disappointed if that wasn't the case considering we are already at a big disadvantage, but that's just what I think.
Could even be 2 mafia teams, with a killer, escort and det each or the like.Forgot about mafia doctor here fwiw. Mafia having 4 abilities is easily possible.
And potentially 4 night kills? No chance imoCould even be 2 mafia teams, with a killer, escort and det each or the like.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys what does NVD and Hot Potato mean? Hot potato is townie bomb?There is a NVD or a Hot Potato, or both.
, it an active role.Check secondary roles in the rules for non voting disease. Check just under it for the tested roles, hot potato is there.Guys what does NVD and Hot Potato mean? Hot potato is townie bomb?
I've just finished reading you all very carefully, I will have to go back and reread the rules again to make sure, but if we don't use any role, we would be able to tell how many active roles does mafia have, I think that info is worth wasting a night of actions?
We would also be able to tell how many parties are here by how many kills happened.
Hint I never had this role before..., it an active role.
I've never played Magic before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don‘t you get potentially 4 kills with mafia+SS too?And potentially 4 night kills? No chance imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which would be easily reocurrent with so many mafias with roles btw.
It's needless as there is a testing section already, imo.Btw don‘t hosts have to announce that „one or more roles are being tested“ in the OP? They should add that if they really used new ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don‘t you get potentially 4 kills with mafia+SS too?
It‘s still a kill, what‘s your point? It requires targeting and the target to be killable and his self to not be blocked.It's needless as there is a testing section already, imo.
Ss doesn't target kill so no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The target doesn't die, he becomes an illusion. Different. The SS won't hide twice.It‘s still a kill, what‘s your point? It requires targeting and the target to be killable and his self to not be blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And it‘s totally necessary imo, and afaik said so in the rules there that it must be announced.
I chose to edit out this information, since we have had a statement post before the game. All roles in the Mafia Game Rules thread are possibly used in this game, including new additions in the recent post.Btw don‘t hosts have to announce that „one or more roles are being tested“ in the OP? They should add that if they really used new ones.
Does the shapeshifter get 2 kills per night like a mafia would if we enter the 8-9 state?Formulate your exact questions bitte
What's the point of blocking a townie you are trading one for one.Prostitute should 100% use role, its every succesful role used that moves the counter, even if prostitute blocks townie still keeps counter low. plus mayb mafia has escort. #Teamuseyourrole.
They will also potentially block townie roles keeping counter lower.What's the point of blocking a townie you are trading one for one.
What does mafia having escort have to do with anything?