by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I feel like that's likely to happen to be honest, can't trust everyone will be up with a plan and work through it correctlyKnowing people (in general), we'll end up having spent 200 posts working out the best strategy and then someone who couldn't be bothered reading it all will break that strategy anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By calculating, I mean inducing the world state they wantHow? Do they have a spy or such to investigate our spy? There's no way the spy will come out and say ''I targetted someone last night, but I'm not mafia''. The only thing mafia will be able to calculate is that there was a town member (probably spy) that used his action last night. They can't do much about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hardy would do this either way though. I remember the other game he subbed in for someone and was doing something similar even though he was scumI dont see the benefit on casting a light on himself with this move, the intention behind it is pro-town, maybe too fixated on the cons of everything but not scum.
Any new roles being tested?
I chose to edit out this information, since we have had a statement post before the game. All roles in the Mafia Game Rules thread are possibly used in this game, including new additions in the recent post.
Demon you are forgetting about doctor but yeah that's kinda it. On their own mafias very likely cannot force our hand if we only use the spy we don't know we have.Still reading. While I agree that using our roles too much could be detrimental, I don't think we should be too passive either. My role is active, but not very important and I will probably not use it tonight. But I think everyone should do what he wants this night and we'll see what happens. None of us Townies want to lose after all.
Mafia Kill + Potential TP Kill + What?
he only other roles they could use are Det, Escort and Pirate. Mafia will use 2 roles at best this night. And most likely only if they have a Det. Using an Escort would not be wise even if some claimed that they are Passive.
There might not be a TP too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it me or people are giving hints really easily this DP?
Well I said I was active in the first page in the game.Recap so far, pliz feel free to tell me if i missed any hint or claim, i will fix it in the next update![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin said you won't use your role. Does it mean that you won't use it for N1 or that you won't use it all?@Erinyes Lambu said he's passive too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Moegara too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For now, at least. Can't say for sure I won't use it at some point, depends on how the game plays out. I refer to my last long post (#180) for my thoughts on it so far.Erin said you won't use your role. Does it mean that you won't use it for N1 or that you won't use it all?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It just looked like you are tip-toeing around. Could be wrong but its what I felt overall.Really....atleast im being honest and asking questions.
Might not know numbers but damn sure wanna see if I can see players trying to manipulate others actions....especially in this situation.
Why I ask about voter related roles....cause if a spy is a good/acceptable role to use at night shouldn't a day use role know the same...?
Pretty much this, its either we restrict everything save very few exceptions or let it go like a normal game to grasp the situation. Leaving it to players judgement to use or not to use action is what could make us land in the 7-9 rangeActually I'm gonna be honest, I think Hardy's strategy is pretty solid in theory but I just don't trust that people will go along with it in the end. Whether they'll be like DD and think it would be a bore or they'll just feel at some point, based on some turn of events, that their role is now too important to waste even if they first agreed not to use it.
Knowing people (in general), we'll end up having spent 200 posts working out the best strategy and then someone who couldn't be bothered reading it all will break that strategy anyway.
ScumHardy is more of a bootlicker tho, at least from past experience.Hardy would do this either way though. I remember the other game he subbed in for someone and was doing something similar even though he was scum

We are taking about not using anything, please don't.My role is active too, I will use it on my precious, let’s see how it goes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's your argument against it? Did you read what we discussed?hmmmmm...lets seeee.....
fu