by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Don't worry, mate. I understand.Going to go for a random vote here just so I have one in as I'll be asleep very shortly.
Votekill Moegara. Nothing personal bud![]()
))how is that exactly?No I'm telling you to read how people behave and vote during the day, the way the game is traditionally played. By moving at night you can deprive us with the Janitor lynch or even worse a quadruple kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol?Vote kill sakura-aneki for now.
Nice to let us know?so there are 5 mafia members total.
do the math. 19 players. Says in first post from 18-20 players there are 5 mafias.Nice to let us know?
on what premises exactly are you casting this vote if I may be allowed to be so bold as to ask.Vote kill sakura-aneki for now.
Nothing in particular.on what premises exactly are you casting this vote if I may be allowed to be so bold as to ask.
I see, alrighty thenNothing in particular.
Revealing the setup letting mafias "reveal" accordinglyIf we‘re going with Hardy‘s plan is there any reason not to mass-reveal all roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check the unique gsme mechanics in the first post. See what happens if there are 7-8-9 actions in the night.ok so read the game mechanics oh boy, another long game))
so there are 5 mafia members total.
now to read the comments
how is that exactly?
ok way too much to read and I'm tired after a long day, already depleted my braincells for the day with the japanese classes.
Can someone explain to me why night actions should not be taken ? I tried reading first few pages where hardy and grysun were talking about it but didd not quite understand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol?
What‘s your point?Revealing the setup letting mafias "reveal" accordingly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wow, to think I had the decency not to vote you because I wanted those titties to be around for longer and then you pull that one on me, RUDE!!Votekill Sam for still being awake at this hour.

?What‘s your point?
Lmao are you for real?
Every town reveals their roles, then mafia reveals things that match what everyone did to sneak in. If you give everyone time to contradict themselves there is profit.
Life is truly unfair, so you are a Santa or shapeshifter this game?Wow, to think I had the decency not to vote you because I wanted those titties to be around for longer and then you pull that one on me, RUDE!
And you know why I'm still up, we've been writing that sheep game together![]()
ah ffs, I thought that was for like 1swt to 3rd night, 4th night, etc.... that's why i said long game.Revealing the setup letting mafias "reveal" accordingly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check the unique gsme mechanics in the first post. See what happens if there are 7-8-9 actions in the night.
I'm hungryLife is truly unfair, so you are a Santa or shapeshifter this game?
I don't want to accuse you of anything but so far you have suggested revealing all townie active roles by agreeing to using all our repeatable actions. Now you would like the townies to mass-reveal anything "even if we go with Hardy's plan" (which is a plan that could "work" as long as there's a spy regardless of everyone else's roles).If we‘re going with Hardy‘s plan is there any reason not to mass-reveal all roles?