by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
If we‘re not using them they don‘t matter. It helps catch scum who try to make a believable claim D1 and fail. Hardy knows this and said recently town won most games in the past by mass revealing but now „they‘ll hide in our claims anyway!“ yeah sure.I don't want to accuse you of anything but so far you have suggested revealing all townie active roles by agreeing to using all our repeatable actions. Now you would like the townies to mass-reveal anything "even if we go with Hardy's plan" (which is a plan that could "work" as long as there's a spy regardless of everyone else's roles).
So since you insist on wanting us to reveal our roles, I want to ask you: why is it so beneficial for townies to reveal all our roles? Is it normal in these kind of games to easily make Mafia aware of them?
I did accuse you with my vote but not with my posts, I wanted to know if you could give me a believable explanation and, if it's true that most games have been won like that, you did.If we‘re not using them they don‘t matter. It helps catch scum who try to make a believable claim D1 and fail. Hardy knows this and said recently town won most games in the past by mass revealing but now „they‘ll hide in our claims anyway!“ yeah sure.
You‘re already accusing with your vote so don‘t pretend you‘re not lol.
Do you know the Seraph meme or something?I'm hungry
Depends on the game. 2013? Insta win. This game that seems to have little very good actions? Nope, I wouldn't do it.If we‘re not using them they don‘t matter. It helps catch scum who try to make a believable claim D1 and fail. Hardy knows this and said recently town won most games in the past by mass revealing but now „they‘ll hide in our claims anyway!“ yeah sure.
You‘re already accusing with your vote so don‘t pretend you‘re not lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
VOTEKILL GNUTguys lets axe the nut and call it a day ka

Because I disagree and stated why, I don‘t know how you‘re not seeing my pov here. Did I word myself wrong or did you misread my posts?votekill goodboy_lawlett
Probably the player I trust the least with these mechanics. He's either going to troll at one point or he's mafia, both good reasons to lynch him.
Gry, I don't like how you still think allowing everyone to use their roles is a good idea. We either go for spy like I said from the start and have almost no chance on hitting 7-8-9 or we let everyone do what they want and have higher chances at landing 7-8-9. Any townie would see that the second option is not a good thing. Until we get a clearer picture of the roles, we should use option 1.
VoteKill Sakura-aneki
Just a hunch, the way she voted Demonspeed feel similar to how she plays when she is mafia, trying to get somebody killed while acting like it an innocent confused vote, demonspeed is the first to have 2 votes thanks to this, if he had 0 the reason she gave would be fine, but she completely ignored that he already has 1 vote.
May switch my vote to the inactive players if anything changes by the end of the day.
)) you have no idea how I play mafia shad. I have no idea how I play mafia. I only have one game behind me which can be taken into consideration, that does not make it a style.
How hurtfulvotekill goodboy_lawlett
Probably the player I trust the least with these mechanics. He's either going to troll at one point or he's mafia, both good reasons to lynch him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since we can't use our roles, I'm making this game interesting by getting on the bad side of scary sakura, let have fun)) you have no idea how I play mafia shad. I have no idea how I play mafia. I only have one game behind me which can be taken into consideration, that does not make it a style.
I simply don.t know who to vote for. Demon voted for me for no reason like he said so I voted for him back. How does that write mafia oj my back?
And same principle applies to you pro townie kun. Trying to arouse suspicion on me because I ignored his previous vote. Seems to me like you.re either tryong to protect a fellow mafia or are trying to get a double lynch.
Honestly don.t care if I die so this is the only "defense" you.ll see from me.

Well, you do thatSince we can't use our roles, I'm making this game interesting by getting on the bad side of scary sakura, let have fun![]()
)) or try at least ♡