by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
But there's no apparent reason now. There may be a reason, but it's not apparent.I never lynch for no apparent reason let’s leave it at that lol
It clearly lawl if you ask me, but how about demonspeed you forgave him already?lol you said I'm sus) like not 2 posts ago
)
I'm not defending xnut I'm seeing you trying to get gry to lynch someone for no apparent reason. and instead of you telling me why you think he's sus you say I'm as sus as he is)) are you mafia again Lawly-kun? I'd laugh if you would be
))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so, on my part. I'm sussing Lawly-kun and Shad. Not sure about Demon but for now not changing my vote because I need to decide who's more sus out of the two
.
That was a joke, that why there is an emoji !Shad both hinting – "never had this role before" (only role he had before was Mafia Det so that's a useless bit of hinting, to seem more proactive maybe) – and voting/accusing based on past games, when he's only played 1 game prior to this from what I could find (unless I'm mistaken?) - was a weird look to me. Especially since sakura also played only one game prior. Just wanted to add that to the discussion.
But still I'm not sure it actually garners a vote from me. Since I still don't have any strong leads, I'm gonna keep spreading the votes out and vote kill digitaldude. To prevent unwanted stacked historic votes on Townies with more important abilities in the future, if/when we get to that world. That is, if he even is Vanilla Townie, which I don't necessarily believe.
susCan you please stop typing "sus". It hurts my soul.
You want me to lock you, huh?

Ah okay, that went over my head. Just thought I'd mention it since there was talk about you referring to previous games in other areas. Combined, it was a weird play in my eyes. Not enough to make you more suspicious than some other players though like I said.That was a joke, that why there is an emoji !
Damn, man! Don't draw your gun on me.You want me to lock you, huh?![]()
Suspect?Can you please stop typing "sus". It hurts my soul.
and what is the reason you voted for him then?I never lynch for no apparent reason let’s leave it at that lol
))) is that how you do it?
My jokes have a 50% chance of missing, it not the first time this happens, don't worryAh okay, that went over my head. Just thought I'd mention it since there was talk about you referring to previous games in other areas. Combined, it was a weird play in my eyes. Not enough to make you more suspicious than some other players though like I said.
as I said, was just a placeholder vote.It clearly lawl if you ask me, but how about demonspeed you forgave him already?
yep shad only played when I played last game. We were both mafia.Shad both hinting – "never had this role before" (only role he had before was Mafia Det so that's a useless bit of hinting, to seem more proactive maybe) – and voting/accusing based on past games, when he's only played 1 game prior to this from what I could find (unless I'm mistaken?) - was a weird look to me. Especially since sakura also played only one game prior. Just wanted to add that to the discussion.
But still I'm not sure it actually garners a vote from me. Since I still don't have any strong leads, I'm gonna keep spreading the votes out and vote kill digitaldude. To prevent unwanted stacked historic votes on Townies with more important abilities in the future, if/when we get to that world. That is, if he even is Vanilla Townie, which I don't necessarily believe.
really now? Well, then you'd also know I made a lot of mistakes that game and I HAD NO STYLE. only tried to play my mistakes to my advantage but in the end they backfired anyway. This is already the next game and I know the game now (mostly) so you saying I'm playing the same style is far fetched. Trying to point fingers at me only makes you more sus to me.We played the longest game in recorded history, with sakura in my team and we both lasted until end game, I have the right to use that game as a base for her behaviour
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said it was a placeholder and you also voted him because he voted you.as I said, was just a placeholder vote.
I don't think you are capable of changing... Prove me wrong this gamereally now? Well, then you'd also know I made a lot of mistakes that game and I HAD NO STYLE. only tried to play my mistakes to my advantage but in the end they backfired anyway. This is already the next game and I know the game now (mostly) so you saying I'm playing the same style is far fetched. Trying to point fingers at me only makes you more sus to me.

Are you trying to get her misslynched?Basic sakura tactics, confuse and conquer, I know this because I also used the same strategy last game, my impression of you is that we share a common treat, we are both greedy and like to get misslynches even if put us on the spotlight.