by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I mean the new promise to share screenshot after game.oh please, I shared them
nah man. I saw how he played last game. He's applying the same tactic he applied when trying to blame fellow mafias to look less sus. But he's doing it with me now, he did it with lawl last game and/DD dun remember which.Do you not think it‘s possible for townies to mistrust/vote you? Or can it only be mafias? Never any bad blood between fellow townies?
unless you are a traitor mafia won't be tarhetting you anyway have a nice night)
ok boomer
There's no doubt in my mind that my vote is right on target. So. I'll just kick back and enjoy the show from here.
-----------
@everyone after I die (if I do) and everyone ends up regretting it. Please keep in mind who was my strongest "supporter". Aka Shad. if you don't kill him next you probably shouldn't be playing mafia anymore after the discussion me and him had just now. If it won't be obvious that he's mafia, I mean, or if he'll manage to convince you otherwise.
Sakura-taichou signing off.
But that‘s a big difference, he only dared to do that with fellow mafias. So him dying helps clear them a bit, or them dying helps him. Here he‘s doing it to a proper townie(yourself) no?nah man. I saw how he played last game. He's applying the same tactic he applied when trying to blame fellow mafias to look less sus. But he's doing it with me now, he did it with lawl last game and/DD dun remember which.
And yes I'm playing the you sus me I vote you card because I know who I am and my role and him jumping on me for no reason right of the bat makes him sus to me. Who should I vote for? Someone other ppl sus? I'm voting based on my own observations and beliefs. Which is the only thing one can and should do in day one.
I mean the new promise to share screenshot after game.
All I did was suspect you a bit, you are the one going all out, I could be wrong.
) "Vote sakura, but yeah I sus her just a bit she's going berserk now that I voted her even tho I don't rly sus her too much, but I did vote her when she already had a random no reason vote from demonspeed, saying that she voted him back ignoring that he already had a vote and saying it made her sus, but me voting her who already had one vote, no I'm not sus at all and she's voting me just because I called her sus a bit"To tell the truth, I also thought the way you voted for Demonseed was weird, breaking the tie and all. Demonseed only voted for you at random as most of us were doing simply because we must vote for anyone today, and it was all going balanced until your vote. You did also votelock Shad now, potentially also sentencing him.)
ok boomer
There's no doubt in my mind that my vote is right on target. So. I'll just kick back and enjoy the show from here.
-----------
@everyone after I die (if I do) and everyone ends up regretting it. Please keep in mind who was my strongest "supporter". Aka Shad. if you don't kill him next you probably shouldn't be playing mafia anymore after the discussion me and him had just now. If it won't be obvious that he's mafia, I mean, or if he'll manage to convince you otherwise.
Sakura-taichou signing off.
and is that far fetched? if you keep in mind that he did it with his fellow mafias to avoid being lynched, mby you'd now think he won't do that again and he therefore must be townie.But that‘s a big difference, he only dared to do that with fellow mafias. So him dying helps clear them a bit, or them dying helps him. Here he‘s doing it to a proper townie(yourself) no?
I don't know how you can say this when it's D1. Plus now he has more experience.Shad has to be town, he‘s completely different than last game lol
Actually I did it when I knew I was gonna be lynched, to clear the other mafia.and is that far fetched? if you keep in mind that he did it with his fellow mafias to avoid being lynched, mby you'd now think he won't do that again and he therefore must be townie.
That, or we're both two stupid townies jumping on each other instead of looking for actual culprits.
I have nothing else to defend myself with nor do I wish to.
I mean if you die as town it doesn't really incriminate him completely.I'm sorry, how many times do I have to repeat the same things? How am I trying to hide smth I said openly more than once?
Lol that second part about the tactics. Thanks for convincing me you're mafia
!Votelock Shad.
the only method for you to get convinced about my role is by killing me. so there you go, you have your target. Convince the others to vote for me, I already have 2 votes.
Other than this, I will not defend myself, will enjoy townie loss from deadpad if ppl actually believe you.
then so be it.To tell the truth, I also thought the way you voted for Demonseed was weird, breaking the tie and all. Demonseed only voted for you at random as most of us were doing simply because we must vote for anyone today, and it was all going balanced until your vote. You did also votelock Shad now, potentially also sentencing him.
Was it smart to lockvote Shad like that without strong proof against him? If you fail to convince the rest of us to vote for him, he just has to lockvote you back and you're likely out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's day 1, you won't have strong proof of anything. At least it speaks of her as a player and how much or how little values her vote in the position she is.Was it smart to lockvote Shad like that without strong proof against him? If you fail to convince the rest of us to vote for him, he just has to lockvote you back and you're likely out.
are you copying my "last words" move from last game ?Actually I did it when I knew I was gonna be lynched, to clear the other mafia.
20min left
I'm preparing my will, I will share it at the end in case I die
)The error I saw in changing the vote to Shad is that if he voted you back you'd have gone from a 1 to 3 RNG chance of getting lynched to a 1 to 2 chance.then so be it.
-did not see all the votes when i voted.
-did not care after I saw as it wasn't a votelock and I knew I'd end up changing it once someone became sus to me.
-shad voting for me (cuz i voted for demon) and then going on and on how I'm mafia based on an inexistent pattern made me sus of him, found my sus, voted my sus, as I remember once you change your first vote, you can't change it again, so basically it's votelock. I believe I made the right decision, since Demon isn't yet sus anyway, so what tie did I break now? I just removed demon from the tie pool.
You have 9 minutes to hang a man.Given the top 4 I'm either going with Shad or Lawl, honestly...
do it then, cooperation AndyGiven the top 4 I'm either going with Shad or Lawl, honestly...