by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
well, it should. And if I don't die I'm gonna pursue him until he's dead. Only way I'll believe him to be town if he dies and ends up town.Not liking Shad in his exchange with Sakura at all, I'm not sure why he is so focused on her when both played a single game.
Still not liking Erin, very out of everyones' radar as she hasn't posted much. A surprisingly inaccurate list to be contributive is quite odd compared to how she usually does them too.
Not liking Lawl openly not cooperating even if it's nothing new.
I should start taking notes...
I mean if you die as town it doesn't really incriminate him completely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
he already voted meThe error I saw in changing the vote to Shad is that if he voted you back you'd have gone from a 1 to 3 RNG chance of getting lynched to a 1 to 2 chance.
It doesn't matter because if the spy is the only one in town using his role, ANY result saying that his target used his action on someone the last night would incriminate that targetBare in mind though, I could see any one of the three hosts throwing a paranoid spy in the game, so we should be wary of that.
But... why?vote lock sakura lets see who is saved.
But he could still lockvote you like Gajeel did to to Goodboy.he already voted me
but will he make it with 6 minutes left.But... why?
All Lawl has to do is vote her, ez pz.
Yes? He is literally here.but will he make it with 6 minutes left.
well,But... why?
All Lawl has to do is vote her, ez pz.
) guess that would confirm all 3 are mafia again
)^ that's what I meant.VoteLock Sakura
Simply voting my highest suspect in my list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unfortunately not how it works but yeah ripwell,) guess that would confirm all 3 are mafia again
)
already said i dislike my role why would i bother with thatBut... why?
All Lawl has to do is vote her, ez pz.
))))))It was to see the last second votes, that will tell us things about who is mafia.Now I'm wondering if digitaldude did it for the the sake of spectacle or to protect someone.
Seemed rather odd because seems to implicate both Shad and herself at the same time....nah man. I saw how he played last game. He's applying the same tactic he applied when trying to blame fellow mafias to look less sus. But he's doing it with me now, he did it with lawl last game and/DD dun remember which.
And yes I'm playing the you sus me I vote you card because I know who I am and my role and him jumping on me for no reason right of the bat makes him sus to me. Who should I vote for? Someone other ppl sus? I'm voting based on my own observations and beliefs. Which is the only thing one can and should do in day one.